Author Topic: Still need some preset help :)  (Read 1446 times)

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Still need some preset help :)
« on: April 10, 2012, 03:49:04 pm »
I want to have markings which slowly fade in and out, but I'm not sure how to code this. I found a transparent code  here, but it seems that's more for an invisible ghost-like preset, since it fades both my base and marking textures, and scrolls/rotates.

If anyone can point out the specifics of the coding I need, what line does what, or could actually give me the proper coding for this, I would be very grateful!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 06:55:44 am by Lawcere »

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: Need some preset coding help :)
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 03:53:19 pm »
Hm, thats a good question. You should ask some of the wonderful preset makers that do such things in that case. Sadly, I do not know anyone in particular because I don't usually go around with presets, but I will check into that for you, if someone doesn't tell you before I get to it.
EDIT: Alright, I checked, but I cannot seem to find a place with such. You could check to see if Goldchocobo knows, but I can doubt that. Sorry I could not help.
~Hallucination
« Last Edit: April 10, 2012, 04:01:51 pm by Hallucination »

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 04:22:49 pm »
Alright, I checked, but I cannot seem to find a place with such. You could check to see if Goldchocobo knows, but I can doubt that. Sorry I could not help.
~Hallucination

Thanks for looking anyway. I'll see if anyone else responds, if not I'll go pm a few people.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 04:45:43 pm »
Okay, but I feel really bad I couldn't help. I'm truly sorry about that! But if I come in contact with anyone who knows the answer to your question soon enough, I will inform you right away!
~Hallucination

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 08:08:57 am »
Try this board, its got loads of scripts. Im sure the one your looking for is there :)

https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5665.40
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2012, 11:22:30 pm »
Try this board, its got loads of scripts. Im sure the one your looking for is there :)

https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5665.40

That's the same board I already searched through. ;) It has a code for a single layer to fade in and scroll, but it's not what I'm looking for and I don't know enough about coding to customize it for what I need.

Offline Lawcere

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Still need some preset help :)
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2012, 06:56:03 am »
Anybody?