Poll

Help me, the log-in tab won't work

1st time I'm making a poll, so idk what this option means, pls bare w/ me
0 (0%)
Idk what to put here
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Can't log in  (Read 858 times)

Offline Cheeky_Scrub

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in
« on: October 12, 2016, 05:20:29 pm »
I can't log in. I know about the 'Play Game' tab update, but when I open the tab and try to log in it doesn't. I typed my username and password right, there's no message popping up saying that I have an incorrect username/password, it just refuses to log-in. I hit enter, the login-tab is still there instead of the 'keep this tab open' message. I miss this game, please help.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
Re: Can't log in
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 09:15:38 pm »
The game has just been through a map issue which should now be fixed. Try logging in now and see if things are back in working order.

If the issue still persists, check y'er internet connection and router. It never hurts to give the old router box a reboot. Ye can also try logging into the Play Game tab with a different browser or mobile device.

Also, polls are used to take surveys. So, help threads like these don't require the poll tool unless ye 'ave a question ye'd like to survey the techs with. Such as, "Has anyone ever had this issue?" and two poll options could be "Yes" and "No".

Hope this helps with any questions y'er 'aving. Let me know if any of these ideas come to a solution.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Can't log in
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 11:56:55 pm »
Moving this over to the Game Help board, since your issue has to do with connection to the server, rather than the website.

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.