Author Topic: FeralHeart.exe popup - Map related issue  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Five

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • UntalentedPuppet
    • View Profile
FeralHeart.exe popup - Map related issue
« on: July 25, 2013, 09:15:21 pm »
I've been making a map for a pack and this is the second time I've had this problem. With the first map, everything worked fine and it exported perfectly. Now with the new one I made, I exported the map and began to put everything in a .zip folder to get ready to give out for download. I attempted then to get into the game and as the game was loading to get on the login screen, a "FeralHeart.exe" popup showed. I attempted to get into the game a few more times until I became frustrated and examined the exports that had to do with the map. No matter what I moved, removed, and attempted to fix, nothing worked. I then uninstalled FeralHeart and redownloaded it. I had lost all my downloads, my hard work, and everything else. I sucked up my anger and depression and just began to redownload everything and began working on the map again. Everything worked fine and then after I finished the map and exported it, the game crashed yet again. Is there anyway to fix this issue or maybe I'm doing something wrong? I just want to figure it out before I reinstall every mesh and every other download for the game. No one else seems to be having this exact issue or know what to do so it'd be great if someone could help me out before all my hard work goes to waste yet again and my pack has to wait even longer for a map they've been dying for. Thank you!

avatar and signature art by misfittingartist. ♥

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: FeralHeart.exe popup - Map related issue
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 12:04:28 am »
I seem to have this problem whenever I click on the export button in the map maker. Before you delete the FH folder, gather up everything you'll need to continue with the map, (or the map download if it's finished) then reinstall FH. Then, you put all your map files back, and that should hopefully work. Good luck floof.
Farewell everyone<3