Author Topic: Just A Short Hatius, Thats All  (Read 1443 times)

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Just A Short Hatius, Thats All
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:42:09 am »
Hey Guys.
As you may have noticed, I'm not ingame as often as I used to- even if I was AFK most of the time. And if your stalking me, you would notice that I don't post much more either. It's simply that FH lost most of my attention.
I couldn't just leave you all, that would hurt to much- I would be leaving so many friends and experiences behind! So ingested I have decided to take a Hiatus from FH. I will probably come on the forums once a week or so, but I don't think I will be ingame. I will scarcely be opening FH after I finish some projects...
I'm also going because I want to devote more time to school and my art. Hopefully when summer comes I will be able to rejoin you all, if not sooner!
So, if you want to contact me, either send me a PM or note me on DA for a fast response.

I'll be back soon enough~

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

AlphaEclipse

Re: Just A Short Hatius, Thats All
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 02:56:19 am »
I sat on you the other day at N/Z and you were AFK. XD
But it's perfectly understandable Mochabutt<3 Good luck with you school and arts! Your art has improved from the first I've seen it! So fab art

Bai bai Mocha<3 *Clings to face* I hope I C'ya in game again sometime. ;_;

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Just A Short Hatius, Thats All
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 03:18:13 am »
Understandable. ^^ I hope you manage to spend your time well and such. <3 And yes, I love your art! <3 I see improvement. x3

Hope to see you soon, Mocha!