Author Topic: Heyro!  (Read 4375 times)

~Falconflight~

Re: Heyro!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2012, 10:28:11 pm »
Welcome to Feralheart! ^-^

Thanks so much  ;D. You all seem like such nice people I'm really glad to be a part of FeralHeart! I have no idea what would make anyone quit. I'll stay as long as I can and try to have a great time and be a helpful, contributing member.  :D

I've seen you alot on the Help Forums, I'm sure you'll be a helpful member xD
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:31:42 pm by ~Falconflight~ »

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2012, 03:56:41 am »
Yeah, but I'm usually not that helpful. Usually a mod/admin comes and corrects me on something I got wrong X3.

~Falconflight~

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2012, 10:06:28 pm »
Well your just starting :P. Same thing happens to me and I've been on alot xD.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 02:08:45 am »
Ok, I know I'm not that new anymore, but I forgot to post some things more about me since I don't know where else.

First of all, there's more to me than being a Naruto-lover. I have two sides of my personality. There's one-a fun-loving, joking side and a quiet, reserved side. Usually I just sit there and stare into space when I don't have anyone to talk to or anything to and think about life. I'm a very deep person, and when I'm not thinking about Naruto I think about the world and philosophy. Right now, you're either thinking two things:

1). No WAY that is true. I'm sorry, I can't believe this.
2). This girl is boring =A=

Second of all, I am a therian-because I think I've had an awakening. If you want information, you can read one of my posts on the Strangest/Weirdest/Scariest Dreams posts.

Third of all, Theme Songs Time! Now...this is hard. Not many people know the same songs as me, so I use Naruto songs ^^ Then one for mix. Actually now, that I think of it, I have three sides, but one side is barely even there-but only because I conceal it a lot.
An insane, psycho, violent, serial killer side. I don't mean insane like weird, I mean as in, like serial I WILL KILL EVERYONE IN THE WORLD insane, probably because I have a lot of pain and conflict from middle school and being a tween/teen, and feel like just exploding just to get rid of all my worries and having to do any work. I'm just a huge procrastinator who hates sitting at a desk and doing work-I just don't feel like this is right for me. Not that I would hurt anyone-I have self-control. If I didn't I probably would have beat the living daylights out of anyone who was mean to me, but I know that's not the right thing. I'm working it out, though and one day I'll become the ninja I so long to be! Even if it's after I die! What's in it for you? You get four songs!

Song A (Joking, unpredictableness):

(look familiar in one part?)

Song B (Quietness):
OK EDIT: Changing songs, this one fits better:

Naruto[Full] Ending 1 - wind C (Mix):
Mix - All Naruto Shippuden Opening [1-7]

Song D (Angry (At the World)): Naruto Shippuden- soundtrack- Keisei Gyakuten

Yes, I had to make them Naruto themes X3
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 09:20:47 pm by Kitsune »

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2012, 04:23:04 am »
Nice vids kitsune ^^ Lookie haters are backing off :D u got plus karma now! Glad to see that for someone like you so helpful :)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2012, 09:52:33 pm »
OMG I do!
It's not very often I meet someone as nice as you C:
Since most of the FH Community is nice, I try to contribute as much as I can so that everyone doesn't have to take the weight of their problems alone. No wonder I have so much stress-I like to fix other people's problems while I screw my own because I'm too lazy X3.
Also, thanks for the videos compliment C:

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2012, 03:51:45 am »
Aww thank you~ I know the feeling, we tend to put ourselves as last place and fix everything else for everyone ^^

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2012, 04:14:23 am »
Not all the time, for me, not really. Only when people are nice to me-for some reason I always feel like there's a debt to pay to someone who either gave me a compliment or a present. Also, helping people may show people that I'm not a bad person. Unfortunately, most people I meet don't really like me-I don't know why (this is not a Kyuubi reference, btw-it's true). I always seem to be the last person anyone notices, even among my friends. A lot of people usually criticize me, or shoot me down when I suggest or support an idea-so that's taught me just to keep my mouth shut most of the time at school.
   I'm rambling again =A=, aren't I?

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2012, 08:45:33 am »
No, your just expressing yourself. Its sad, some ppl cant handle when others have idea's of topics or things they post. Everyone has their own opinion and not all opinions work together, they conflict alot. Even if we disagreed im not gonna hold it against ya XD ITS YOUR OPINION!!!

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2012, 02:40:21 pm »
Same here C: Sometimes I have the same problems as those people, but I try my hardest to respect other's opinions, whether it's a large opinion like politics or religion, or even small opinions like about Feralheart and what I like to wear. I admit, it does kind of piss me off when this happens:
-me jamming out to Hero's Comeback-
-Kaa-san walks in-
Mum: What are you watching >:O
Me: I'm....-gulp-...listening to Naruto theme songs
Mum: Let me listen. >:I
Me: O..Okay
Mum: This music sucks, why you listen to it?
Me: >:'I
(stuff like this normally happens when she catches me watching YouTube videos)