Author Topic: Hiya! New and Excited to Be Here!  (Read 3708 times)

Offline PotatoPotPie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • PPP
    • ImmaDerp
    • xerceus // teenagedtravesty
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya! New and Excited to Be Here!
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2014, 03:19:26 am »
Hi Newcomer~!

My names Potato.

I'm pretty sure I don't have to go over the rules, because someone already beat me to it. :) Anyway, I've heard about Alcatraz but just never thought about watching it. So, I hope you have a really fun time on FH. Make friends, roleplay, and remember, just have fun. You probably won't ever catch me in game, as I really don't play anymore, but you might see me hanging around the Plains every now and then ;)
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2014, 12:55:18 pm »

Woot! Glad to hear you caught the registration when it was open. Welcome to the Feral Heart community~
T'is very nice to meet you, Skye. Hopefully I'll see you around the game, or even the forums, sometime. c:
Hope you enjoy your time here.~ :3
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2014, 02:54:14 pm »
Hello there, I'm glad to see a new face around here. Welcome to FH, I hope your experience is a pleasant one.~ <3

Offline ArctosAnima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2014, 01:29:25 am »
Haha, like I said before, thank you to everyone! You're all so kind and welcoming, and I love it!

You guys can see me around as any of my many characters:
~Skye/SkyeWing (white wolf/white wolf with black-blue angel wings);
~Jaih/JaihWing (dark blue, gold, and silver Anubis-like hound, with or without wings);
~Grizzly, my lion avatar I made to look like a bear;
~Brightfire, a lion character I got on deviantART. Was looking through adoptables, and the owner wanted to do a trade instead of points or other payment, so that was easy. He's a white lion with a black mane, and sun/fire colored eyes and nose. I don't have a full ref of him yet, just the headshot drawing I saw originally;
~or, even the Toothless I made out of a lion avatar!

I'll be making many more, especially one based on the custom Fanzyir creature I got as a gift from MamaELM on deviantART. If you wanna see him, look for her Nordic Nebula deviation. He's beautiful! I was patient for a few weeks, and finally got my gawgeous fluffy baby today! <3

Remember, my user is ArctosAnima, if you wanna find me, too! User is the same as MY deviantART :D
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 01:32:30 am by Skye »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2014, 02:18:44 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Skye. It's nice to hear you caught the registration in time. I'm positive I saw you in Ficho Tunnel, but I might have been mistaken. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy your time here and have a wonderful experience. ^^

Offline ArctosAnima

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2014, 03:04:36 am »
Haha, yes, Oreo, the past few times I've logged in, I went to Ficho Tunnel. I like it there. A nice space without being too open..Not easy to get lost (like South Pole...which, the snow is yellow for me, btw. The tunnel too, for some reason.), and not overlypopulated like Flourite or Bonfire (neither of which I will even TRY to visit for fear of my game crashing like it's done twice already..very first time I signed in, bad token..laughed my ass off).

Love your avatar art! I like the style.
Speaking of which, if anyone can tell me why my icon isn't showing on here, I'd appreciate it. I made sure it fully uploaded. :/

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2014, 03:39:42 am »
Aw, that sucks. Crashing is annoying.
Thank you! Arkanis Void drew it. ^^

As for your icon: Did you upload it by choosing the file? If so, it should have worked.
If you uploaded it through the "I have my own pic", make sure you took the image url and not the direct link or anything else. Merely paste the image url link into the box and click save.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2014, 12:54:44 pm »
Yey, welcome our new born pup to Feralheart.

You are certainly going to enjoy it here, make new friends and definitely learn many new things. Such as: Being literate (woah not really recommended if you don't like formal people xD), RPing (which is basically role playing, it's fun if you start to do it!) and much more!

Explore the site in your stay, it gives you extra more entertainment (in my point of view) from the game. If you are an artist, creator or something you are good at then make sure you start to post it around on DeviantArt or here!

DeviantArt is a website where you let your creativity flow and other stuff you may post of there, just visit www.deviantart.com. It is not really a website to explore much but you may learn more on how you can communicate with other people! You're a very lucky person to be in such time with the registration, we all hope you have a wonderful stay and some days a warm good bye.

Good luck floof!

+floof

(I give it to every new newbie on here, just the way I welcome them!  )

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2014, 01:25:51 pm »
Still have not seen you around much on the forum or game C: Come make friends, dont be shy
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2014, 02:59:33 pm »
Welcome! It's lovely to see you here~

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone