Author Topic: {.x} Hello There. {.x}  (Read 1412 times)

Offline ForgivenDarkness

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Blup.^^
    • View Profile
{.x} Hello There. {.x}
« on: July 08, 2014, 08:59:57 pm »

Well as you figured out, i'm new here. I adore the game so far. It really is something amazing. I also noticed alot of maps that are interesting in the gameplay. The people in it are also really nice and respectful. I adore it! x3 Also, let's start at the begining shall we? *cough*
    • My real name is Becca, i'm 17 years old and my favorite hobbies are zumba and singing. I joined feralheart because my friends admired this game for a long time, so i gave it a go. I have long black hair, similar to Jasmine's from Aladdin. (Nah, just kidding. Her hair is gorgeous! *-*). Well back to reality.. i'm usually quiet, mysterious,friendly and social if i know the people well. I don't trust easily, since alot of people already gave my trust away. I'm just an ordinary girl, with a special sense of humour. I also like being sarcastic, if others don't really get what i'm sayin'. I'm a big fan of TLK and TLK2, since my love for lions never really go away over the past few years c: As you see by the animations (Gifs) i'm also obssesed with Tarzan. It was one of my favorite disney movies from childhood. Oh! Forgot to mention that i have dark brown eyes! :'D

• Another thing you need to know about me. I'm really shy at first, i'm just really a shy person though sometimes i have a feeling that i could do better. But eh, it's alright for the start. I adore disney movie, all kinds of animes. Probably my favourite one is Clannad. I just cried soo much at some parts. The feeling is really hard to describe. My favourite movie needs to be Fluke. (Spoilers: It's about a man, that died in a car accident. But then his soul went into a dog figure. It's a magnificent movie) And my favourite TV series are The Vampire Diaries (I almost finished the fifth season! Yey! x3) and Supernatural (Sammy and Dean :'$) I just love everything about it. The best actor for my taste is Ian Somerhalder and the best actress is probably Nina Dobrev (they are so cute together. grrrh, i can't even..) The most amazing band is ofcourse Paramore since i really like rock/metal/also pop bands. I also like The Cab, they are my second best band. When i was 15 years old i sang in a band called ThreeSouls. (It was a school band, but we sadly couldn't keep moving on cause my friend that was in the same group, transfered to another school. Sad isn't it?) Favourite male singer is Ed Sheeran and many others. But he just had the voice of an angel, and the lyrcs are really easy to remember. He always sings the truth about everything, wich is what i like. And the most amazing female singer needs to be Christina Grimmie. That girl has the VOICE! She would need to win this years 'the voice' show, others were having good songs too, but i bet that she could win!
    • I will possibly just roleplay as felines, since i'm not good describing what should i do as a wolf (heh..) So if anyone wants to roleplay someday, just add me in the friend list and we can chit-chat all ya want. Last thing, since i'm watching alot of disney movies now, SUMMER VACATION! <3 I'm willing to surprise you guys with some good livestreams when my friend will show me how to broadcast one c: But that's not all. She will also teach me how to make maps and presets, i find this opportunity pretty amazing. If you guys ask any questions. I'll be more than glad to answer them c: In the game i will be seen as Kovu or Nala, possibly also Kiara. Or any fan made lion king character. If any interesting thoughts will come in my mind i may make random lions. But for now, my best bet is Kovu. So if you see any King Kovu' around, just whisper, cause thats probably me c: P.S the animations are not made by me, but the signs are c:

[/list][/list][/
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:05:51 pm by ForgivenDarkness »

Offline *Kawaii Potato*

• Experienced Traveler
    • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • Kawaii Potato (Pixel)
      • View Profile
    « Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:51:00 pm by ?Pixel? »

Offline Jane-Doe

• Dedicated Supporter
    • Floof-O-Meter: 8
      • View Profile
    Re: {.x} Hello There. {.x}
    « Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 01:19:40 am »
    Pixel above me gave you some very helpful and informative links- I suggest you check them out!
    Also, if you're into forum roleplaying, the feral heart forums has a topic just for doing that! Click here

Welcome, ForgivenDarkness [beautiful name, by the way.] I hope you love the Feral-Heart world and community just as much as I do. May your times here be spent doing whatever you love to do [as long as rules arent broken, hehe.] and make tons of friends. Your Introduction is beautiful- the layout and information. I think you did a wonderful job.
    "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of."

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
    • Ancient Silver Mane
    • Floof-O-Meter: 242
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 01:46:22 am »
    I welcome ye' to the Feralheart community, ma'dam Forgiven. An interestin' introduction ye've provided. Ye' seem like a fun lass 'n may that reflect as ye' mingle with the members here both in-game and on the forum. Ye're a fortunate one havin' an acquaintance with one pretty acknowledged with the game as is. May yer lessons be of ease. Know that alongside yer affiliate, ye're more than welcome to contact one of the Staff members or any other helpful floof here who will be willin' to lend a paw if ye' come across any problems.
    If I may send ye' a small nudge, it'd be quite beneficial if ye' were to take a gander at the links Ms. Pixel has provided ye'. Sooner or later, ye'll find 'em to be a bit of an aid on yer behalf should certain situations arise.
    gone

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
    • Floof-O-Meter: 152
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 14, 2014, 12:16:52 pm »
    Welcome to FH, hun! :) Your introduction is really interesting :3 You have a beautiful name, too. Oh, so many cool and interesting things u like and yea.. This really attract my attention ^^ I welcome you again and have an unforgettable time here~

Signature art by Kynvuu