Author Topic: Unable to see some people.  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Headless

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • have you heard? has anyone told you?
    • View Profile
Unable to see some people.
« on: September 28, 2017, 08:31:33 pm »
Right as it says on the tin. There are some people who I am unable to see due to...reasons?

I do not believe they are blocking me, as they are mainly people who I have never spoken to or interacted with. It gets quite annoying, seeing people speak to them and only being able to see one side of the conversation.

I am able to block them and then unblock, but then I can only see their character but can never see them speaking. I also have to do this every time either of us disconnect and then come back, and it gets rather annoying.

Any solutions, if any?

okt - she/her - checking up on this site after god knows how long.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Unable to see some people.
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 08:44:34 pm »
Huh, rarely hear this case.
Are you sure they're not just blocking you? Some users actually block random people to cut down on the lag in the locations.. or you just might not be close enough to hear both parties.. ( I know that happens to me sometimes.
If it's that the case you can try moving closer or making sure that the game did install properly as well..?
Or even changing rendering subsystems.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Headless

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • have you heard? has anyone told you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2017, 09:18:02 pm »
Huh, rarely hear this case.
Are you sure they're not just blocking you? Some users actually block random people to cut down on the lag in the locations.. or you just might not be close enough to hear both parties.. ( I know that happens to me sometimes.
If it's that the case you can try moving closer or making sure that the game did install properly as well..?
Or even changing rendering subsystems.

I haven't checked that they are/aren't blocking me? The two people that this is happened with are people that friends of mine on here know, and I am within range of all of them, as they are normally right next to me or close by.

This has all just happened recently, nothing has happened before this, so I do believe the game downloaded properly?

okt - she/her - checking up on this site after god knows how long.

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2017, 09:41:00 pm »
I haven't checked that they are/aren't blocking me? The two people that this is happened with are people that friends of mine on here know, and I am within range of all of them, as they are normally right next to me or close by.

This has all just happened recently, nothing has happened before this, so I do believe the game downloaded properly?

Ah, another thing could be that a person is talking in a group chat or something..
While the other is responding in local, that tends to happen in some cases, especially when someone is whispering someone and they respond in local chat.
Another thing you can look into is seeing if there's any 'BadFileReminder' folder ( or something like that ) in your main Feral Heart folder.

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7