Author Topic: The Reign of the Plants!!  (Read 2113 times)

Offline Severin

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • . . . .
    • View Profile
The Reign of the Plants!!
« on: April 30, 2016, 04:57:06 am »
#STUCKINGARDENWARFAREThe Reign of Plants has gone on for 2 years.. and in 2 games!! Why can't they stop being so healthy?! Well, you are going to join this ever-growing army, if you like it.. but if no, you may aswell stop reading this and go have fun on the forums or in the game.
BTW THIS IS ALL FROM PLANTS VS ZOMBIES, OKAY NOT ALL BUT MOST! WHY AM I STILL TALKING IN CAPS?
Peashooter - Lime green to a light pale green, Reddish-Brown to Black or Brown eyes. (Whole) MassMarkings:Mint-Head,Body (Char is tailess) Regular:Ocelot-Head Bubbles-Body Tail-None
Yam - Dark Brown Markings:MassMarkings-TimberWolf (NO TAIL) Lighter Brown Pelt and tan underpelt Red or Darkish Orange eyes (Normal)
Rose - Red Siamese Head Marking,Black or Light Gray Eyes (Rare Cases- Pink or Dark Maroon) Lively Green Pelt, Pale or Lighter Green Underpelt
Garlic - All White, (Albino) Eyes are Dark Gray to a Black, Mane is either a Dark green, or is same as underpelt.
Cherry - Red all over, Mane/Tail/Markings are all brownish red. Light Purple,Pink or Orange eyes. (Whole or Blind Slit)      Tail-Spotted Heyena Head-Mask or Siamese Body-Bubbles or None
Peashooter -  
Yam -
Rose -
Garlic -
Cherry -
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 03:07:27 am by KaleiT »
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.
[PS: CANNOT DO MOUNTAINS]

Offline Severin

• . . . .
    • View Profile
Re: The Reign of the Plants!!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 04:59:53 am »
Also, by the way, the Dark Green Mane (or same as underpelt) for the Garlic, is a Deadish-Dark Green.
I also do know i am a complete Plants vs Zombies Nerd.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 05:02:24 am by KaleiT »
If you want to use any of my Maps for a group or you want one made by me, PM me off the forums and I will probably answer you.

ArcticGalaxy

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2016, 05:05:32 am »
This is very interesting! I loved the game, so maybe it would look cool in FH. xD

Offline Severin

• . . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 05:22:20 am »
Im going to test them in Preset Creator, all of them and the chester wolf x3 I May do more in the future, so yep x3