Author Topic: The War of Myths-A Gryphon and Dragon RP (ACCEPTING) (LITERATE)  (Read 17465 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:08:11 pm by Twizzler »

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
Re: The War of Myths-A Gryphon and Dragon RP (ACCEPTING) (LITERATE)
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 10:19:24 pm »
*Picture:
*Name:Noctic
*Species: Dragon
*Sub-Species: No one really knows, for her silver color is confusing to dragons AND gryphons.
*What Gryphon/Dragon in Battle are you?: None, she's too young.
Personality: To be revealed
History: Hatched on own with no parents or siblings. No dragons have found her, none at all.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 11:46:26 pm »
(ACCEPTED!!! :D)
                   --------------------Shilly--------------
 Shilly looked around at the scene before her. Her friend, Emerilla, had suddenly collapsed on the floor, bursting with laughter. Her other friend, Rally, stared at her and then at Shilly. Rally looked at the wall and then burst out laughing, too. She looked at each and cocked her head. "Guys," she said, "What are you laughing about?" Rall and Emerilla suddenly stood straight and started backing up. Of course, Shilly thought, mother She turned around and her feathers closed in in sudden alarm.
 "Well, who do we have here?" a massive dragon with golden scales chuckled, "The great Shilenaro and her friends!" Shilly looked around. Stupid! she thought, Why did I go to Rally's house! Dang Ground Gryphons! She scolded herself. She was in a cave, she couldn't fly away! Suddenly she had an idea.
 "Sir?" she asked the great dragon.
 "What, kid!"
 "I bet your moma is so fat, warriors fly around her to get exersize!" The dragon fumed. What was this gryphon talking about and why isn't she running away in terror!?
 "You'll regret that!" the dragon snarled.
 "Wait, sir! I have a question," Shilly tried to sound little and defensless.
 "What!"
 "Sir, is your tail golden, too?" The dragon looked at her for a second.
 "Yes, of course it is!" he suddenly snapped.
 "Oh, ok then. Prove it!" she sat and clapped her lion paws together.
 "Oh, you little!" he growled, then turned to show her his tail. "See, it is gol-" Shilly zipped out of the cave and stuck her tongue out at the dragon. Wizzing by, she flew lower and lower until she saw a big black gryphon stick his head out of under a ledge. Then another one!
 "Ma, da!" she called.
 "Shilenaro! Come here, darling!" Shilly's mother shrieked. Shilly zipped down and landed on the ledge her mother and father just climbed on.
 "What happened?" her father asked.
 "A big dragon, that's what happened!"

---------------Shain-------------

"Yes, yes, I know!" Shain snarled at the bleeding gryphon on the ground of the large plains.
 "I-I don't know any more, I swear!" it pleaded, "Let me go!"
 "I never let go any gryphons I catch! Now what Gryphon in Battle are you?!"
 "A Magic Slip, now please don't hurt me!"
 "Then why haven't you already cast a spell on me when I went after you to creech me?" Shain asked, still snarling.
 "I-I, I don't, I guess, I mean-" Shain slashed the gryphon's tail half open.
 "SPEAK CLEARLY!!!" she snarled. A large howl and shriek of pain soared through the evening light.
 "I can't cast magic when surprised!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the gryhon gasped. Shain smiled evily.
 "Good gryphon, gooooood. Now rest, go to sleep. You're ok now, rest..." she slowly slid her claw down the gryphon's neck, letting it die slowly. But she did it so slowly, the gryphon didn't even feel it.
 When she got back to the dragons to tell them the information, she saw a slight glint of silver in the background of the tree hollow they were in. Odd she thought warily.
 "Good job, Grillshain, our most trusted Active Spy," the King said, nodding his head. Shain nodded her head also and flew out of the tree and into her own.
 "What a day..." she sighed, closing her heavy eyelids and loosing sense of time slowly. She finally fell asleep.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2012, 04:11:44 am »
The young dragon let out a squeal as she tumbled towards a ledge. The silver dragon hatchling was scared and trring to uncurl herself. She finally rammed against the rock that the ledge was attached to, letting out a squeal of pain. She was on her back, feet helplessky kicking in the air.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Lunar Rain

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2012, 12:43:29 am »

Name: Wind
Species: Griffin
Sub-species: Smokey Griffin
Battle Creature: Magic Slip
Personality: He's aggresive and threating to most creatures. Just dragon's threating look is hard to beat, but her is the most threating thing alive. He's only nice to most of his race, and his friends.
History: His parents were both Magic Slip and Breathe Slip. Which passed down to him.

Name: River
Species: Dragon
Sub-species: Blascno Dragon
Battle Creature: Active Spy
Personality: She's a sweet dragon, unless she's needed, then she's a lean mean killing machine.
History: Her parents were both Slips and wanted their young to be a Slip. But she was to hyper active, and soon became a  Spy.

Name: Smokey
Species: Dragon
Sub-species: Niagro Dragon
Battle Creature: Blood Warrior
Personality: He's aggresive to almost all of his race, he has no friends. And he keeps jars of the griffins he killed.
History: Both of his parents were Blood Warriors, until they died of griffin Blod Warriors, and wanted a son, who was a Blood Warrior. But his parents also hoped her would grow up like them, with a living family, and a lot of friends.

Name: Snow
Species: Griffin
Sub-species: Snowy Griffin
Battle Creature: Grissle Spy
Personality: She likes to be alone, and with her friends, but mostly alone. (*Herpy*)
History: She was born alone, cold, and tired. She was soon found a couple of years later by a search group of griffins. (Yep.)

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2012, 01:57:21 pm »
(Nice Gryphons and Dragons, Warrior! Accepted :D)
                        -------------Shilly------------
   "Ma!" Shilly looked at her mother. The gryphons were in a meeting about their secret attack at Blood Shore.
 "Yes, Shilenaro?" Shilly's mother looked at her.
 "Don't you think that Wind should be here? He's a great magic slip!" Shilly smiled and peeked down at the handsome gryphon practicing spells. Emerilla smiled.
 "You just have a crush on him!" she giggled.
 "No, I don't!" Shilly snapped.
 "Ok, ok, say what you like. But we all know it's true," Emerilla gently elbowed her sister, Crolly. Shilly blushed and added:
 "Um--ok--uh...we-we don't have to bring him up."
 "Alright, how many troops should we bring?" Shilly's father, Drillian, continued, "I don't think we should take them all, the dragons, as our Grissle Spy Snow told us, are getting more Magic Slips. It will be hard to beat them. We need some Active Spies to go and kill most of them."
 "I bet Wind could beat those Magic Slips!" Emerilla blurted out, looking at Shilly, smiling.
 "Emerilla!" Emerilla's mother snapped.
 "Sorry, Ma."
 "Shilenaro!" Shilly jerked her head up from staring at a baby turtle on the cave floor.
 "Yes?" she replied.
 "Go and get six of our Active Spies, the best ones!"
 "Who-who are those?" A sigh flooded through the general speaking with her.
 "Rike, Rally (Not your friend, Rally), Shore, Blithe, Bell, and Sapphire!"
 "Yes, sir," Shilly nodded her head and flew out of the cave.

------------------Shain--------------
 Seeing a big silver blob tumble from up a rock, towards a ledge. As it smacked against it, she saw it slowly uncurl and reveal itself. A silver dragon! Shain thought in horror, Could it-it-it could it b-be???? (Alright, lemme tell you why she is like that lol. There is a legend about silver dragons that say that a newborn silver dragon will not be found until it is ready, and that when it is a bit grown up more, it will bring great goodness to the world.) "She will bring death to all gryphons!!" Shain screeched out. Snatching the dragon, she took her to Shain's hollow.
 "Sleep, now, everything is ok, sleep," she was trying not to sound evil, for saying that sort of thing was usually, to her, only when she caught a gryphon who gave her good info. 
 "Everything is ok now, sleep," she repeated in a whisper, seeing the silver dragon's eyelids slowly fall.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2012, 02:20:45 pm »
 (Sorry for double postin' I just need to test somethin' ooouuuutt hhheerrreee....)

Lunar Rain

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2012, 07:53:48 pm »
(Thanks. I can't belive I still found Snow's picture, she's my favorite out of the four.)

Wind shook his silver-lined feathered wings. He looked over to his side, seeing Snow, smirking. "What?!" He asked her. It was high altatuides, so he practicly screamed at her. "Remember, we're racing, just before our works begun!" Snow shouted.

The Blascno dragon lay by the river. Feeling calm and peacefull, soon seeing two griffins about to jump off a cliff. The active spy flew into action, and headed strait towards the cliff. She growled, then roared, threating the two. She landed right on the cliff. She stared into their eyes, and grabbed the with her front claws. The griffins struggled, until she reached the village.

Soon River came into the small village. Having something in her grasp. "I found these two racing in our territory!" River shouted. Smokey closed his eyes, wanting to kill the two griffins. Then he shouted back, "Take them somewhere else, no-one wants to see them!"

Soon a big white dragon came, and grabbed Wind and her, taking them to a small dragon's village. The village gather 'round the three. "Let us go! Let us go!" Snow screamed. She cawwed and called for her and Wind's village, she wondered if the two were too far away.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2012, 08:34:29 pm »
(Lol, I know right, finding good pictures are hard these days lol)

----------------Shain----------------

Walking into the village, letting the silver dragon rest, she saw two gryphons. "Grillshain!!" a large dragon roared. She raced over.
 "Who do we have here?" Shain said, smirking at the two desperate gryphons.
 "Two gryphons racing in our territory, Grillshain," the dragon replied.
 "Hmmm...." Shain said.
 "What shall we do with them?" The dragon acted as if he were slicing his head off, then added, "Kill 'em?"
 "No! If I've learnt anything in my past years, it's to never, ever kill a gryphon you find immediately, idiot!"
 "Sorry, Grillshain, I didn't know, I am only a Shielder Warrior," the dragon whimpered.
 "What are you talking about, I have told you plenty of times!" she hissed back. "Anyway, let me talk to them."
 "Yes, Grillshain."
 "Wait!"
 "Yes?" the Shielder Warrior looked at her.
 "Tie them up with rope and extra strong moss." The dragons in the village did as she said, and left.
 "Now," Shain smirked evilly at the two gryphons, "I see you were playing fun and games." She started to circle the two. "Tell me, why did you think flying in dragon territory is a good idea?" When they didn't reply, she hissed:
 "Not speaking will give me plenty of time to sharpen my claws just special for you two! Now, answer me!" 

Lunar Rain

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2012, 10:42:22 pm »
(I know. I can't find any good pictures, because people can be so stupid sometimes.)
Wind looked at Snow. "What should we do?" Wind whispered. "Nothing, that's what. At least let me do the talking." Snow said.

The dragon kept gaurd on the griffins. "Looks like we must teach 'em a lesson soon!" She snickered.

Smokey flew to his den, keeping his contact away from the griffins. He lay his body down on the warm sandy floor.

"I'm not speaking. Neither is he!" She yells.