Author Topic: The War of Myths-A Gryphon and Dragon RP (ACCEPTING) (LITERATE)  (Read 17457 times)

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: The War of Myths-A Gryphon and Dragon RP (ACCEPTING) (LITERATE)
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2012, 11:07:34 pm »

---------------------Shain----------------
 "Oh, you're not, are you?" Shain smirked at Wind and Snow. "I guess my claws finally have a job today."
 "Should we kill them, Grillshain?" a small dragon asked her.
 "No!" she hissed, "What did I tell you?!"
 "Sorry, Grillshain," it whimpered.
 "Anyway, bring the prisoner," Shain snapped her claws and two Blascno dragons walked up dragging a cage behind them.
 "Want to know what's in there?" she snickered. "Show them!" The Blascno Dragons plopped the cage on the dusty ground. A cry went out:
 "Help, help, Ma, Da!" It was Shilly.
 "Well, I shall kill this little gryphon if you do not answer me. Now, where is that Magic Slip, Wind?"

-----------------Shilly----------------
 Sitting in her cage, Shilly sighed.
 "If only I hadn't been sent to get those Active Spies! I can't believe the dragons got one captive and then got me!" Then suddenly, two Blascno Dragons picked up her cage and threw her on the dusty ground.
 "Help, help, Ma, Da!" she cried. Shilly gasped as the dust cleared. Wind and Snow! I can't believe this! she thought in horror.
 "Now," she heard an Azucana dragon say, "where is that Magic Slip, Wind?"
 "She doesn't even know who they are!" she whispered to herself.
 "What was that!!" Shilly heard a large, booming voice and a clash on her cage.
 "N-nothing," Shilly studdered in a quiet voice.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2012, 11:48:43 pm »
The young dragon slowly began to wake up from the commotion of dragons outside. She then did the most natural thing for a now unsept hatchling- squeal. She squealed loudly, as if trying to get then to stop talking. Her blue eyes looked around franticly, continuing to squeal. Where was she, where!?

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Lunar Rain

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2012, 12:00:50 am »
"We don't know." He bluffed.

"He is Wind!" River whispered.

He lay on the sandy floor, with nothing to do. If he wanted to see the griffins, he would've killed them.

"Wind is nowhere to be found. Nor Snow! They got lost in a storm! Nothing's going to make me tell they where!" Snow fought back.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 12:04:40 am by WarriorCatFan1 »

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2012, 12:16:11 am »
----------------------Shain---------------

"Alright," Shain snickered, holding out her claw under Shilly's neck, "I guess this young gryphon won't see another sun rise again!"

------------------Shilly-----------
 "No, please! Wind, Snow, help!" Shilly cried to the two gryphons. The whole area froze.

"Wind and Snow?" Shain slowly lifted her head to look at the two gryphons, "I guess we found 'em, boys!"

Shilly started to cry. "No, no, no! I am so sorry! Help! Ma, Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Shut up, you little brat!" and with that, Shain bit Shilly on the neck and punched her on the face. A small whimper let out.

"Wind, Sn-n-ow, I am al-l-liv-ve. H-help," Shilly gasped as a big thwack to the head knocked her out.

"Now, let me ask it again," Shain roared, "Why were you in our territory, Wind and Snow!!"

Lunar Rain

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2012, 12:28:18 am »
"Don't touch her. I'll only tell you if you let her go home! Both of them!"

"This griffin is insane!"

He thought he should go back. So he flew into town, then looking for the griffins. He narrowed his eyes, then flew deeper in. "What's wrong?!" He growls.

"What are you doing?!" She asked, furiously. Then a black dragon came, and she says, "None of your..." "Be quiet. Just let them go."

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2012, 12:39:23 am »
She flew up into the gryphon called Snow's face.
 "Fine, I will kill this little Shilenaro, THEN!!" she rushed over to the passed out gryphon.

(Srsly, I don't want Shilly to die, so could you do something before Shain kills her? xD)

Lunar Rain

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2012, 12:45:39 am »
(Yea.)

"No! Let them live! Kill me!" Wind called out.

"You wouldn't be in this mess if all of you, griffins, stayed in your own territory! I mean it! I will hunt you down, my self!"

"River!" Smokey scolded. "We need these griffins alive! Remember!?!" "Yea, yea."

"I'd rather you not. Wind, don't. We need you." She whispered to her commrade. "Either that or let her die. Both of you. All of us. I can't let that happen." Wind whispered.

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2012, 12:53:09 am »
(Thanks lol. Hey, I will make a vulnerable position so that you can get out of your ropes, k? And free Shilly.)

"BE QUIET EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Shain screeched and flew up into the air, breathing blue fire in the sky out of anger. Landing down softly, she eyed Shilly.
 "I believe this little gryphon deserves a slow death. Come along, we will let these little territory-crossers to starve until they can answer our questions! And this little brat," Shain looked at Shilly, "Will starve, also, but until death!"

Lunar Rain

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2012, 01:00:58 am »
(Nah, I'll get a plan. Dragons seem harsh. But that's what I get for tresspassing. *Flails*)

"Can you reach the ropes?" Wind whispered. "No."

"What are you two speaking about!" She puffed out pure black gets of smoke from her nostrils. Her silver eyes narrowed.

"What the heck are you doing?! We need these dragons alive!" Then he smacked River with his tail, as hard as he could. "Watch it!" Then by accedent, River's tail cut the ropes as she turned.

"Grab the girl!" Snow cawwed. Then both griffins (Tell me if I'm wrong.) broke the cage. Freed Shilly and went back into griffin territory.

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2012, 01:16:44 am »
 (Noep ,ur not wrong xD)

--------------------Shilly------------------
Shilly woke up to see the ground below her.
 "Wind? Snow?" she asked. Looking up, she saw Wind grasping her.
 "Oh, um, uh, hey," she blushed.

(How old is Wind?)