Author Topic: The War of Myths-A Gryphon and Dragon RP (ACCEPTING) (LITERATE)  (Read 17458 times)

Lunar Rain

Re: The War of Myths-A Gryphon and Dragon RP (ACCEPTING) (LITERATE)
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2012, 01:26:36 am »
(... like 2 years, about 20 in human.)
Wind looked at Shilly. "Oh, good you're up. Can you fly?" He asked.

"It was your fault!" Smokey exclaimed. "Was not!" River fought back. "It was your tail, wasn't it?!" "You made me do it."
(Smokey's is also River's.)

"She has wings doesn't she?" "Yea, but still. You never know!"

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2012, 01:36:20 am »
 (Shilly is the same age) (Hey, I know dis is random, but do you wanna meet me on WQ?)

"Think so," she said and started flapping her wings. When she looked back up to say "Yep, I can", the wind made tons of scars on her face sting. "Owe!" she yelped. Sighing, she said with her head low as loud as she could, "Yes, I can fly!"

Lunar Rain

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2012, 01:46:19 am »
(My lame computer doesn't do so well on myltiplayer games. Or any game. Oh, and don't worry about River, she won't make sparks go everywhere, she hardly even leaves her village.)
"Ok. I hope the dragons don't come looking for us."

"We'd better go get them. Shain, let's go." She called.

"I'm not going with you!"

"Yea, if it weren't for that one dragon out as...er, butts wouldv'e been dragon chow."

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2012, 10:01:36 pm »

"Grrr!!!" Shain snarled, "Go get those brats!" She took off, flapping her extremely strong wings. Seeing a feathery tail in the distance, she sped up.
 "You're surrounded!" she shouted at the escaping gryphons as a team of Azucana Dragons circled around them.

"No!"

Lunar Rain

« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2012, 10:22:11 pm »
"Fly down, then make the sharpest turn ever, avoiding the ground. Then find a cave, they won't look for us." He whispered, to both the girls.

River flys into the air, and caught up with the other dragons.

"I'm staying right here." He muttered.

"What if you don't make it?!" She asked like a worried mate. (Which they're not.) "Leave without me."

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2012, 12:59:11 am »
"Come on, Snow!" Shilly cried in a worried tone, "We gotta hurry!"

"If the white one, Snow, and Shilenaro start to fly away, go after them, Snap and Deathtrap!" Shain roared to the two large Azucana dragons, "We will stay and get the black one, Wind!"

(I wanna add two more charries to my list lol Lemma think about 'em, first...hmmm....maybe I'll make Deathtrap!)

Lunar Rain

« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2012, 01:06:05 am »
He waved his tail, mockingly, in front of the dragon's faces. Trying to save his friends.

"What about me?" She said huffing. Then Wind caught her eye. She strictly ignored him.

"Fine, I'll come!" Then he followed River, faster then her though.

"NOW!" She yelled.

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2012, 04:33:17 am »
The young hatchling continued to let out squeals, scared and hungry. She was now hungry. She wanted something to eat. She began to squeal as loud as she could.

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Lunar Rain

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2012, 01:20:45 am »
(Sorry Ice. We're forgeting you. ;( I shall wait everythime I post for you Ice. I just want to be fair. But now I shall wait for Twizzler.)

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2012, 09:03:21 pm »
(Your wait is over :D)

Flapping her wings as fast as she could, Shain twiched her ears. "The dragon!" she zoomed down, calling after her, "GET THEM!!!!!!" Shain reached her hollow and said, "Shhh....little one. Here." Shain pulled a large rabbit from a hook in her hollow, and gave it to the little one. Next, she got some water from a river nearby and put it in a melon shell and gave it to the baby dragon. It's like being a mother all over again! Shain thought.

Clawing her way out of Wind's grip, she darted off, "come on Snow!" she called back, "Come on!" The small gryphon rushed towards her home, trying to fly out of Dragon Territory, when two large, black dragons flew out in a puff of smoke, fire flaring from their nostrils. Shilly, by instinct, flew downwards into a river. She slithered through the river as fast as she could and flew out of the other end. "Phew!" she gasped to herself in relief.