Author Topic: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [ONE Slot open!]  (Read 94708 times)

SoulRevenge

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Chamber of Souls [Open and Accepting~]
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2012, 02:06:46 am »
Accepted~ And I still love how I put 'Taco Burito Man' down XDD

Oh, and iceheart, do you mind being the one that finds us? This could sorta be how you get into the exploration team~ C:

Oh yus, and

BEGIN BI
« Last Edit: May 13, 2012, 01:07:55 pm by SoulRevenge »

SoulRevenge

« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2012, 07:06:12 pm »
**BUMP**

Sorry for the double Post~ I just wanna make sure this RolePlay isn't like my last one, we never even began~ XD [/color]

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2012, 07:11:17 pm »
(Is the roleplay starting near Beach Cave, where the partner finds the player zoned out on the beach?)

The sky was lit up with warm, vivid colors of pink and red, and the occasional purple. Soft crashes of the waves echoed, while the atmosphere was filled with bubbles tinged red in the sun. Electra let out a grunt and lifted her head, eyes still bleary with sleep, and looked around. She could just barely see the shapes of rocks and trees. Trees? I don't remember this... she thought, suddenly being hit with a hurricane of panic. Where am I? Taking a deep breath, she looked down and saw what looked like paws. "What?" she gasped out loud, her voice only a whisper. I've turned into a Pokemon!

(Sorry if it's not what you expected, I was in a bit of a rush because I have to go to my grandma's house today. If I put the wrong setting, I can change it c:)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2012, 07:34:51 pm »
APPLICATION
Note: If they have a * they are optional.

(( I was approved by SoulRevenge, so I will roleplaying Guild Master Absol, just to let yall know ^_^
Tis be a guild member app.
Name: Metis
Pokemon Species: Vulpix
Position: Guild Member, prefferably partner.
Other Characters*: Jade
History/Past*: Born of violet eyes and a family of three, she has one younger sister and one older. Shes always loved wandering off. She has been in the guild for a few good months and her partner recently moved away, so she is now looking for a group to join. She currently works cooking up food and doing sentry duty, though she desperately wants back in the field.
Personality*: At first a bit shy and distant, introspective. Once you get to know her she is curious, determined, and fiery. Annoyed easily, she doesnt let anyone mess with her and is quick to speak her mind.
Theme*: Burn, Baby Burn! (kidding)
Human Form: Been a Pokemon all her life.
Other: Derrr Can she show the new guild members around when they get to it?
Extra: Taco Burito, Man.

((Also, I think it goes like this Christina, you AND your partner wake up zoned on a beach.))
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2012, 07:38:34 pm »
(@Fused
xD Alright. I'm just tired today. Thanks for reminding me, though!)

ヌ - ド ル

SoulRevenge

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2012, 12:38:44 am »
@FusedHearts: Accepted~

[XD, And sorry for the delay~ But that doesn't matter cause' I got me some Poke'mon Manga :D Oh yus, and Christina, we need to agree on a Exploration Team Name~]

Kyeshui awoke with a start, lying not so far next to him, was what appeared to be a Poke'mon, well, his friend that had turned into a Poke'mon. He stood up; soemthing felt strange. He looked down at himself, his now, crimson gaze looked in shock at what was now his body; Kyeshui had turned into a stark-white Riolu. 'So that means..." he said as he trudged over to Electra. "We've...turned into Poke'mon, No wait this can't be happening this can't be happening, TELL ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING!" He shouted as he randomly shook Electra, Although he was entirely aware it was happening. "No wait, this is a dream, or I'm going crazy, we couldn't of turned into Poke'mon, right?" he said, with a twitchy smile. "That or we're just going crazy..."
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 01:02:41 am by SoulRevenge »

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2012, 01:14:09 am »

The Electrike took a deep breath. Calm down, calm down. "But... I don't remember this place... And..." She sounded anxious. "A-and we can't really be Pokemon, can we?" Electra fidgeted under the tension, shaking her broad head while rapidly talking to herself. I don't even remember what happened before this! she realized with a jolt of terror. Starting to pace back and forth, Electra muttered possibilities that seemed reasonable to her. "Maybe we've been brainwashed, or kidnapped, or our memories have been erased, or--" She stopped right then, before she had started to sound rediculous. The Electric-type Pokemon sat down and sighed, taking a minute to push her worries away.

(Any Exploration Team name is alright with me. I just can't think right now *Headdesk*)

ヌ - ド ル

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2012, 02:10:47 am »
((Thanks ^_T And heres Jade's app:
Name: Jade
Pokemon Species: Absol
Position: Guild Master
Other Characters*: Unknown, still a WIP.
History/Past*: Born with the curiosity of the wide world and the mysteries of the dungeons, she has lived up to her potential and opened up her own guild.
Personality*: Serious and proffesional, she has a sort of laid-back, dark humor about her. She doesn't often let anyone mess with her, and is a skilled and intelligent explorer. She always takes the time to consider things before making a decision. Though honest and blunt, she can be insincere and cold at times.
Theme*:  I'm Smexy And I Know It (kidding)
Human Form: N/A
Other: Her fur color is white, and the parts on an Absol that are supposed to be black are a dark navy blue. Her eyes color is a soft, pupiless jade green.
Extra: Her brothers Ty and Conan are big outlaws))

A small, vulpen creature trotted down the paved, rocky streets of the local town, velvety tuft of hair wafting with every motion. Her numerous tail's bobbed up and down, the Vulpix seemed to be exceptionally happy today, which was unusual. On any other day, just glancing at her she would give off an aura of annoyance and fury. She passed by a few other Pokemon and stopped in front of a stand that emanated the scent of freshly picked berries. The violet eyed kitsune propped her front paws up on the counter, eyes wide. She searched for a certain Zorua with crimson eyes brandishing a red amulet.
"Hey Night, you in here? I need to stock up on guild food. We're low on berries," Metis announced before lowering herself onto her haunches. She looked beyond the sand to the sparkling ocean and the reflective bubbles that seemed to rise above the setting sun. I guess I might visit there before heading back. She thought, ears twitching.

((On the subject of team names, the default is "Pokepals' and I named my team 'Team Flashfire' xD
Or you could mix up the names, "Team Elecshui", "Team Kyetra", "Team Maneciolu" or, "Team)) Rionectric"
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 02:12:58 am by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

SoulRevenge

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2012, 11:22:49 am »
['Team Kyetra' sounds good :P]

"Theres probaly a logical explantation for this, but for now, lets just pretend we're normal Poke'mon....If that's possible." Kyeshui said, a tinge of dissapointment was indicated near the end of his statement, he began to pace back in forth on the soft sand, embending footprint after footprint into it's surface "Okay, now, what do normal Poke'mon do? I guess we should know because we're Poke- Hey, what do you think happened to our Poke'mon?" He said suddenly, his bag, and the Poke'balls that held the Poke'mon were no where to be found in the area, he searched franticly around in the oak trees, not to far away from him. He ran his stark-white paws around the roots of what appeared to be a Oran Berry bush.
"This is just great~" he muttered as he plopped down onto the sand. His crimson gaze stared directly at the cyan-blue sky above, while avoiding the blinding light from the sun. "Well, this better be a dream!" he pipped up as he arupedtly pulled himself up. "I guess we should enjoy it?" he added, a bit unsure of what exactly to say, he jumped up from his sitting position at once. "I have alot of energy..." he remarked within his mind. It was true, most of the time he would be rather motionless, never this energetic.
"How about we ask the locals? We could tell them we're travelers......I think I know where they're are at least." he said as he motioned toward a strange,  Absol-shaped tent. "Or, we can wait for someone to find us? I mean, this beach must be public, right? Poke'mon probaly visit quite often." he said then plopped down onto the sand again, shuffling his paws nervously as he looked over at the Electrike; The Electrike that used to be human.
"It shouldn't be too long, right?" he commented suddenly, he also noticed he was talking quite a bit more now, he actually hardly gave Electra anytime to even reply to what he has said. "And if it does take long, theres plenty of berries, Poke'mon like those, right?" he said, as he jumped over to the Oran berru bush, there actually wasn't much left, just a few. It was like someone had gotten to the before them. "At least my big appetite hasn't left me..." he chuckled within his thoughts as he smiled at Electra.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:25:16 pm by SoulRevenge »

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2012, 04:19:42 pm »
The young fox-like pokemon popped out the small tent behind the stand. "Hello Metis! I just got a new batch of oran berries in. There are still a few Pecha berries left. Let me go get them for you!" She shuffled back into the tent before bringing out two sweet-smelling baskets. "Take your pick on the best ones!" Of course, these two baskets were the oran berry stock. Each basket had at least enough berries in one to last over at least more than a month combined. "Each oran berry is 1 Poke', like always!" She smiled at the Vulpix, obviously happy. Well, she was always happy, but today everyone seemed in a good mood, so that made her happier.
For such a young zorua, Night had learned the ways of buisness fast. Her little tent served as a home as well as a storage place. Each basket was once in the pelliper post office from carrying letters that had not been took to their destination yet. However, when one wore down, Night took it and mended it. With so many baskets, she was able to pick for hours at a time. She had at least ten that were empty as of now, and five full of berries, excluding the two with just oran berries.
"Do you have anything, well, important to do after this?" She asked Metis. "It's just, i want to get as many baskets as I can filled tonight." She let out a sigh, "It's a bit hard to do it alone."

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce