Author Topic: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.  (Read 52609 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
Re: .:. The Bird's Song .:. A Warrior Cats RP .:. Open and Accepting! .:.
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2013, 04:14:33 pm »
Lat post: It was something stupid. Sorry.))

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2013, 04:29:18 pm »
Oh lol Its ok))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2013, 04:41:42 pm »
Whitewind pressed her paws softly against the shallow water near of the riverbank as she ignored the reflection but was more focused on how the fresh water ran through her paws. She felt herself shiver at the thought of swimming but alas, this fear has come and went for the time she spent in the Waterclan. She shook her head at the thought of swimming for today, she had other matters to attend to. She calmly backed away from the riverbank and slowly trotted back to the clan to find what tasks she must have for today.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2013, 05:39:33 pm »
Lightingstar rose to his paws, his belly growling. He knew that the Queens, Elders, and Queens have been fed, so he sleepily, stumbled over to the fresh kill pile while only a few pieces of fresh kill lay. He could taste the aroma of the small vole that lay limp over a grey mouse. He sunk his teeth into its scruff, and trotted away from the pile. He lay down, covering the prey from any eagles that could eye them and swoop down to snatch them.  He ripped the flesh, wolfing down the meat that was a bit stringy, but it was very tasty. After he finished the carcass lay helplessly, on the floor, but Lightningstar clawed at the mud, until it was big enough for a small carcass to go in. He pushed it in with his paw, and covered it in mud... Then he started to go into the forest to hunt.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2013, 06:22:21 pm »
Morningpaw wondered what was taking her mentor so long from the border patrol he went on. 'Where is he?' She thought quietly to herself and fluffed up her fur as the wind strengthened against her. She whipped her head around as she saw one of the cats who had gone on the border patrol barging into camp. Their eyes were wide with fear. "Dog attack at the Skyclan border.... Smallwhisker saved my life....But he died doing it...." Morningpaw's eyes widened with shock. "What?! Where is he?!" She yowled with grief Her clanmate pointed their nose to the other cats who had Smallwhisker lifted onto their backs. They laid him into the center of camp and Morningpaw's fur flattened down and she let out a cry and dashed over to her mentor's cold body. She pressed her nose into his fur and hissed and spit at any cat who tried to come near her, she and her mentor had a strong bond.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 06:44:56 pm »
He saw Smallwhiskers limp body next to Morningpaw. "Smallwhisker!" He whined, running over the strong warrior. As he got near, he whispered, "May Starclan light your path." He heard Morningpaw hiss at any cat coming near her, so he mewed, "Morningpaw, he wasn't just your friend.. Let everyone say goodbye.." His calm voice would sooth most cats, but he didn't know. He waited what Morningpaw would react like, his black and white head turned to a warrior, "What happened?" He asked. "Dog attack, near the Sky Clan border... He saved another warriors life, but it took his own." Lightingstar nodded, but didn't go near the brave warrior until Morningpaw had her moment. Soon other cats were pouring out of the dens, and Lightingstar mewed, "Let Morningpaw have her moment..."

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 06:51:15 pm »
Yaay I'm rping with someone I havent Rped in FOREVER XD)) Morningpaw saw lightingstar approach and he told her to let other cats have their turn too. She realized she was being selfish and not letting other mourn either so, she let other cats come to the body aswell. "I'm sorry Lightingstar, was was just so sad when they told me what happened..." She said, ashamed of her actions. "But who will mentor me now?" She asked with a tone of grief in her voice. "My mentor is in Starclan now so I have no mentor here anymore." She sighed wishing she had gone on the border patrol so she could have saved Smallwhisker.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 07:05:52 pm »
The white-and gray patterned feline was soon approaching the entrance of the Waterclan to find hysteria seeking out from the shouts, mourning, and yelps of agony. Her eyes widened a bit, trying to main a cool facade, as she slwoly padded her way through with her stubby tail's fur straight up showing her concern for the others. A low gruff voice emerged from the crowd of clan members, "Whitewind! Tragedy has struck us on the border patrol.. We've lost Smallwhiskers and he now rests with the Starclan." The gruff voice came from Dust Eyes, her adoptive father and one of the elders within the clan, and the warrior softly bowed her head at Dust Eyes. "To see such a passing at these times..Where is Smallwhiskers residing?" "Upon the hillside where his apprentice lies in deep mourning in a state of shock.. Lightningstar has just recently visited the body.."

Dust Eye and Whitewind were walking along side with each other as they discuss lightly under their breathes their prayers to the Starclan to make use of Smallwhiskers and his services but also the rumors of how the cat passed. As she approached closer to where the body was, there was a large crowd but the elder who was now a bit shorter than in his prime was trying to peek over the shoulders to see what was going on. The female kindly tried to push up the cat by trying to lift him up under his stomach with her head but the scar on her ear tingled so she hesitated back. "I apologize but you must crawl under to see.. I'll go along if you feel uncomfortable with it."

Dust Eyes shook his head as he scratched his fluffy beard-like coat in front of his neck as he mewed softly with impatience, "I don't wish to wait but it itself is horrible.. To see such a tragedy happen now.." "The apprentice ..the poor lass," was all Whitewind could say as she spotted the ears of Morningpaw and the tuxedo colors of Lightningstar

Offline Bunnehz8D

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 07:28:42 pm »
Morningpaw sighed and let out a sniff as she wondered if Smallwhisker was watching her right now. 'Stupid Dog.' She grunted to herself and looked up to see the sun lowering over the horizon in shades of pink, orange, red, yellow, purple, and blue. She looked over at the opposite side to see a full moon approaching as the clouds covered it slightly. The clouds were in shades of gray and white. A small raindrop landed on her nose and she let more clanmates come and crouch next to the body and then the sun had disappeared completely and it was now moon-high. 'The gathering is soon....THE GATHERING!' The clan had probably forgotten too as the loss of dear Smallwhisker had probably distracted them aswell. "Wait, we still have to go to the gathering!" She reminded them.

Offline IlLupoItaliano

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 08:12:20 pm »

Name: Duststripe
Clan: Moonclan
Species: Cat/Feline; Breed Unkown
Personality: Duststripe is a noble young warrior who will fight to the death for his clan, always following under the leader's words. The large tom always strives for success and becomes completely miserable when he fails. It is typical for him to continue to improve on whatever he failed on until it becomes a success. His cunning and aggressive personality makes him a good representative of the clan when it comes to the daily border skirmishes. His strength is greatest skill, but his lack in speed will always remain his worst.
Appearance The image above is a complete reference of his appearance.
Kin: Born to Toadfoot[m] and Sorrelstrike[f], Duststripe was the only surviving kit of the litter, as the others had come down with an awful case of whitecough. His mother had also died with them, and his father often blamed him for the death, avoiding him as much as he could, which caused him to never grow up with a parental figure or any kin to bond with.
RP Sample: The torn up roots snagged the tom's paws as he stalked his prey carefully through the dim forest. His shadows melted into the tree's, eye's glimmering with anticipation. He was close, as he could smell the mouse's sent rolling over his tongue and flying down his throat. Unsheathed claws gripped the boggy ground as his muscles bunched together. Without any hesitation, the tom made a final bound into the air landing in the smack middle of the mouse's spine, silencing its cries with the killing blow to the windpipe.
Extra: I would like to see a different clans relationship with Duststripe, only because I would love to see how it plays out with his loyalty to the clan. But only if it's aloud.
And of course, Go Warriors!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:33:32 pm by IlLupoItaliano »