Author Topic: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open! Not Accepting!  (Read 11733 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
Re: Facing The Wind... -Sledge Dog Rp- Open! Not Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2013, 04:59:13 pm »
[[ Aww yeah! :3 Just a question, Husky. What positions are taken? I know there are 2 Alphas, 1 Delta, and 1 Beta, but what about Jai and Steele? They don't have rank listed. xD ]]
[[EDIT: Welcome to the sled team, Lupo! ]]

Urm, They can choose... Cause they haven't put it in there Apps :P They can be anything but Alpha))

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2013, 05:00:20 pm »
[[ Aww yeah! :3 Just a question, Husky. What positions are taken? I know there are 2 Alphas, 1 Delta, and 1 Beta, but what about Jai and Steele? They don't have rank listed. xD ]]
[[EDIT: Welcome to the sled team, Lupo! ]]

Urm, They can choose... Cause they haven't put it in there Apps :P They can be anything but Alpha))

Beta, maybe then? owo))

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2013, 05:35:20 pm »
((Fine by me...

Alphas: Blue and Maximus!
Betas: Panik and Jai
Delta: Steele and the other one! xD ))

Blue...

He found out that Maximus was approaching, but just nodded a greeting for the black Husky. "Good morning Blue. How are today on this fine day of white?" The soft voice of the other Alpha could be heard.

"Hum, lets just say I'm excited..." Blue sighed, flicking his tail. "Many worries though..." He added on, watching as Max was clipped on as well.

"I hope we are given safe travels today," Maximus said.

"Yes, I agree. Well, this journey is going to take more than a day. I may wish everyday good luck." He spoke, in a very wise tone. The wind swept his fur, making him look like a ghostly dog, looking into the distance. His paws were still moulding into the thick snow. Fred walked off to get another dog, Panik. Blue looked towards where Fred went,  and soon came back, to see a Red Husky obediently trotting at his side. Panik.  He thought, looking back into the distance, where in 15 minutes, they would be heading...

"Good mornin', Maximus and Blue," Politely muttered Panik. She sat at her space, and let Fred clip her up to the sled, like the rest. Blue didn't even lay a glance on the Malamute, just at the distance.

"Good Morning..." Blue murmured,  a worried sign lingered in his voice. "Lets hope we have safe travels..." Blue sighed, looking into the sky. He could hardly view the soft, blue sky, the snow was coming down like thunder. This wasn't the day to go Sledging, but they were going on the most long journey, man and dog have ever faced...

"Safe travel all lies within the bonds of the team." Panik said wisely.

"You sound like me..." He chuckled, turning towards the red dog. "But yes... Safe Travels..." He sighed, looking back into the distance. "On the 15th day, there is a check point, where we can rest for a day, in warmth... But then we have to travel on. 30 days in the icy snow..." He whispered, only worrying him lots more. Fred smiled at all the dogs, and started to walk off to get once again, another dog.

Soon, Fred came back with the ginger dog, Jai.
''Hey guys.'' She barked. "Have heard what the human's have been saying? Sounds pretty exciting!" She added on. Blue normally didn't answer to 'Hey,' he was classed as a posh dog around here, so he normally answered, 'Hello' 'Good morning.'

"It's exciting but deadly... Not to kill your confidence, but, there are some deadly things out there. Bears attacked my sled once..." He remembered the day when the Polar Bear raced after the sled, and they were cornered... Blue had to distract the bear, while the others snook away. Blue had a few scars to prove it, but most of them were covered by thick fur.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2013, 06:17:05 pm »
Jai

"I see. Well, if there are any bears or stuff, we'll show them we're not the sled dogs to mess with!' she barked, turning in circles happily. She'd heard stories of Blue helping his  sled-mates escape a giant white bear. It was an honor to have him on the same sled-team. She quickly trotted towards one of the middle harnesses of the three pairs of harnesses.

She was quickly tied securly in and she wagged her tail happily. She couldn't wait to get started. ''Actaully, umm...Why are we going out again?'' she asked, a black expression on her face as she gave a light shake of her fur again as she adjusted to the harness feeling.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2013, 06:44:07 pm »
Panik
Hear the statement from Blue, she just blinked without much response as her partner, Jai, had decided to come up and was as well attached to her but already, she could hear the excitement in this one.  The banter between Jai and Blue allowed for her thoughts to go off about the current state of the weather. 'Blizzards, eh? Nothing much,' her gray brown eyes scanned through the crowds to find themselves in the company of other sled dogs, possibly mixed and purebreds of different dogs besides the typical Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute. "Actually, ummm...Why are we going out again?" Jai mused up with confusion as Panik looked at her with a soft smile, greeting her with a soft "Good mornin'." However, she puffed up her chest to exhale the cold air deeply seeing as how they'll soon be treading down mountain terrains and eventually go up mountain paths. Might as well enjoy the air when it was fresh and easy to breathe in.

"As Fred, our loving sled master, has been speaking of and seeing of what gossip has been sproutin' up," her Southern accent slipped out as she began to explain to the familiar Beta of what was to be expected. "We're going on a mission across this placid region to deliver those heavy boxers in the back. Around 500 miles." Her nose wrinkled as she sniffed her nose up high into the air and peered yet again to see that every other team was going in an opposite direction and not towards the one her team was destined to go to. It seems they were the loner team. "Danger is always on the path but no one person should deal with it..." Her vocie trailed off as she heard the footsteps of Fred approaching with another dog for the team, one of the Deltas.

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2013, 07:35:18 pm »
Jai

"500?! That's a lot for just six dogs." she mumbled, her ears twitching with uncertainity. "I hope nothing bad happens, those boxes seem inportant. It could be medcine! O-or weapons!" she yipped excitedly, wagging her tail as she pondered about the mission they'd be going on. She shook her fur again, licking her lips and scraping the snow witha  fore-paw. Her tongue fell out of her mouth as she panted, the excitement making her tail curl over her back.

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2013, 08:47:34 pm »

Steele

Steele reared up onto his hind legs, placing his front pair against the kennels side. He barked happily as he saw Fred finally coming to get him. He fell off the side of the kennel and spun around, whining impatiently as he waited. Fred leaned down and clipped the leash to Steele's leather collar. He burst out of the gate, pulling the leash taunt in a matter of seconds. He reared up once more before pawing at the air excitedly. As he was buckled into his harness and clipped to the back of the team, Steele stood calm. "Morning everyone." He smiled and wagged his tail, glancing quickly to each dog.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 08:55:36 pm by Evaluation »

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2013, 08:55:25 pm »

[[Nothing suspicious! Just a friendly bump xD]]
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 08:57:51 pm by SoaringAway »

Offline Untamable

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 03, 2013, 08:56:36 pm »
I uhm..I figured it out, xD I used tinypic.com.))

Lol, yeah, xD))

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2013, 05:21:47 pm »
Blue

Blue listened to the many dogs conversations, flicking his ears. Then Jai started to speak, "500?! That's a lot for just six dogs." She paused, before carrying on. "I hope nothing bad happens, those boxes seem important. It could be medicine! O-or weapons!"

"Hurm, I heard in those many boxes, are Medicines, all different kinds, and into the place where were going, have little medicine. We need to get there.." He barked, in his always-wise tone. He wrinkled his leathery nose, and smelled Fred was coming back with a grey husky, Steele. "Good Morning Steele." He spoke, not even facing him. Just the direction he was always facing. "We will be going in 5 minutes." He added, with a short yawn.

"Morning everyone." Steele barked. Blue had already said Morning, so he didn't bother saying it again. Again, he wrinkled his nose, scenting some one rather familiar. Fred.

"Oh, we are going now!" He barked, jumping up to his white paws. His tail brushed against the ground, but wagged speedily. Fred started to tighten the boxes in the sledge, and found his position. "Let our ancestors light our path!" He howled. No, he actually did howl. His ears went back as he done a long, rather handsome howl!

"Ah, excited Blue?" Fred laughed. Lets hope we survive... Blue thought, a  worried look in his odor blue eyes. "Alright Huskies and Malamutes of the earth, HIKE!" Fred shouted.

((Hike= Go. Jee=Left. Hoh= Right. Stop and Hook= Stop. PPS. We can all rp as Fred at times :P

PPPS. Going to edit the first page :P))
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 06:09:48 pm by HuskyStar »