Author Topic: Tearing Apart.... .:Leopard Role play:. Open and Accepting!  (Read 11429 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: Tearing Apart.... .:Leopard Role play:. Open and Accepting!
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2013, 09:22:42 pm »

Hanka opened slowly and saw the blurry stuff going away. The young cub got up and shook off the water from his pelt. When most of the water was off of him, he raised his head and saw a she cat. The young kit screamed and ran to a nearby bush. The cub meow in a scary way and replied. "W-Who are you" he asked before answering the she cat question. "And why are you stalking me?" he added, not realizing where he was and how he ended up in this place. "Where am I?" he asked in a shaken voice, also waiting for a respond. "Well since you asked me a question first..I'll answer it. I didn't notice I jumped in the pond..because my eyes got blurry cause of my fear of running from the hawk squeal..Understand?" Hanka said with moody tone. -short-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 12:49:54 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 06:45:14 pm »

A few seconds later, the Kit screamed in terror. He ran to a bush,  then stuttered, "W-Who are you?"
Star let out a large purr of amusement and mewed, "I am a local Leopard." Her tail flicked in amusement, and her whiskers twitched.
"And why are you stalking me?" He asked.
 "I thought all Leopards were allowed at this lake, and I thought most of them were worthy to jump in a lake to save a cub!" She chuckled, looking at him with a kind face. It wasn't long before the curious cub started to natter on again.
 "Where am I?" He asked, in a very shaken voice. Poor cub.. She thought, and shook her woolly pelt again.
"The Amazon Rain Forest, in a lake..." She mewed, and heard a faint rumble. "People..." She whispered, turning to the direction of the noise.
Before she could tell him,he spoke, "Well since you asked me a question first..I'll answer it. I didn't notice I jumped in the pond..because my eyes got blurry cause of my fear of running from the hawk squeal..Understand?"
Then the humans got closer, guns in the tubby hands. Star ran up to him, grabbed his scruff, and ran away. "Humans, they will kill us!" She mewed, her heart in a mouth. She heard a gun shoot, and it landed in the earth,a couple of millimetres away from her paw. Suddenly, she heard them racing after the two leopards, trying to shoot them.

A few minutes later, Star and the cub were safe from danger, so she put him down in a warm bush. "Get warm.." She sighed.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

JackobLoveu

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 06:55:50 pm »

The cub struggle to his paws. When he was finally down, he looked up at the she cats as his ears flicker. "Who were they?" Hanka asked not knowing it as hunters;while cuddling the female's paw, hoping if it was alright. The cub was happy to have company with him. He wondered if that was his mother; the kit also wondered if his mother had a different pelt. While having things in the cub mind, Hanka started getting warmer and warmer. When the cub was finally comfortable, he turned to Star and mew softly. "Oh..My name is Hanka by the way" he snorted "And thanks for saving me" he added with a polite smile. Then when the kit as completely warm, the cub's eyes started to become water and yawning, continuously. So he tried to stay active by talking to the female cat. "So do you live alone?" he mewed. -short- 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:07:57 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 08:44:53 pm »

Star was still panting, but it had slew down "Who were they?" The African Leopard Cub asked the Amur.
"Hunters... They shoot you for your priceless fur... And bones..." She mewed, a worried expression on her face. Even talking about these horrible people made her scared. "Stay away from none-fur animals that stand on there hind legs, and have a long, metal stick with them." She mewed, describing carefully what they looked like. Like unfurry Gorillas!
"Oh..My name is Hanka by the way"  Hanka, the cub mewed. "And thanks for saving me" He quickly added on, a polite smile on his tiny face. Star could see the poor cub was getting tired, so she was going to ask him if he would look like to stay at her Territory, until his parents came. But then... He spoke.
"So do you live alone?" He asked, trying to keep himself awake.
"Yes, pretty lonely these days..." She sighed, thinking of her Parents. Boy do I miss them... She thought, shaking her head, coming back into the real world. "So, do you want to sleep round tonight, I got some food if your not still on Milk, and I got a spare bed... And you do look tired, we can set off tomorrow to find your parents!" She mewed, desperate for someone to stay for a while. She hadn't met anyone in ages.

JackobLoveu

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 09:28:42 pm »

"Oo food! I didn't eat for a whole week" he mew loudly, his mouth fulling up with water. "Thank you...Ugh..Your name?" he paused with embarrassment. "And hunters..They sound and look scary" he said in a fearful tone, hiding under his paws. Then suddenly, the kit ears peaked when he heard the word 'parents' was called. "Oh my parents.." he paused and then continued. "Th-They..Abandoned me" he said, as tears ran down his face, sadly depressed now. "Oh.Yeah. I'm kinda tired" he replied, trying to skip the parent conversation.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 09:59:43 pm »

Name: Phantom
Breed: African Leopard
Personality: She is a young feisty female you could describe as fearless, brave she battles alone only seeking company not help. She is usually aggressive deptending her mood and in these harsh environments it makes her even more feisty/aggressive then she already is. She is use to humans as a cub she was brought up an captivivity a young girl looked after her with gentle care when they had to let her go hearing the hunters were coming for her, she now tells the good and bad humans part and will oon get revenge on the hunters weather it kills her or not one by one they will be hunted. Her big build and large muscles make it easy for her to climb, fight, swim and run also her stamina and agility helps with this. The meaning to her name has been giving by many 'The Phantom' not to be afraid of but to search for barely seen nor heard this leopardess is as cunning/sleek as they come and hard to track down moving at the speed of light she goes, like a ghost or an after image not there at all.
Mother: Breeze (runs like the wind, you may apply to be her if Huskystar allows you).
Father: Claw (one of the most aggressive leopards of all times, also may apply if Huskystar allows you).
Pride Or Loner?: Loner
Cubs: None
Mate: None
Crush: None
History: Was born in the wild then took into captiity where she was cared for by a young girl names 'Ayasha' she cared for her with great care and loved her greately. One day they found out the hunters were coming for Phantom so they had to take her deep into the rainforest and releas her or it would have come to death. She now seeks to see weather her parents are still alive (but arent together)
Other: Cheese.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 10:30:22 pm »
Accepted! Have fun!))

"Oo food! I didn't eat for a whole week!" The kit said, sounding very hungry at that moment. She gave a short purr, and quickly disappeared behind a bush, and returning to Hanka with a rabbit. She gently plopped it down in front of him, before returning to her spot, and sitting down.
 "Thank you...Ugh..Your name?" He asked. Star smiled, she thought she had told him, but he had probably forgotten.
"My name is Star, and must I say that you have a lovely name!" She mewed, flicking her tail with a large smile. Star then waited for the cub to say something, as she had nothing to say, she never was really good at thinking up conversations.
"And hunters..They sound and look scary..." Hanka said, in a serious, but scared tone.
"I'll protect you..." She mewed, looking to the floor with a shy look. A couple of seconds later, she looked back to the cub, a smile on her muzzle.
"Oh my parents.."
 "Th-They..Abandoned me" Hanka mewed. Star gulped, and wished she had never said that. She flicked her tail on the cubs nose, and wiped away some tears.
"Well, at least there alive... And maybe they didn't! Maybe they went on a secret mission, so you can become a super Leopard with them!" She mewed, hoping the cub would buy it.
 "Oh.Yeah. I'm kinda tired" He sighed. Star nodded, and stood up.
"Follow me." She purred, and walked about 10 metres, before stopping. It was a large Tree, with large roots, and underneath the roots was a large den, covered in bird feathers for a cosy sleep.  

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2013, 10:42:48 pm »
(Hey peeps. In account.)
"Oh nice name and thanks, S-Star." he smiled "Oh my parents aren't super leopards.. Just leopards." he signed,as he went inside the den with a sad emotion. "Ooh, goody. Food" she meowed, as he saw the rabbit. "Thank you Star" he said once again, as he tore into the carcass, hungrily. Few mintues later, Hanka was finally finished with his meal and saw his stomach gew bigger. "Wow my stomach is big. I would have to say that was my best meal ever!" he bounced up with joy. Until he remember from Star earlier about her protecting him. Hanka was touched and would experience a true friend. "Thanks Star. You're a true friend" he flickered his tail as he went over to her to lick her cheek.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2013, 10:51:52 pm »
((Why did you change accounts? I thought you meant name! :0))

"Oh nice name and thanks, S-Star." The cub smiled. Then carried on, "Oh, my parents aren't super leopards... Just leopards." He sighed...
"But you never know! They have to hide it from everyone!" She mewed, fascinated by her own lies. She watched the tiny cub eat, and purred, never in her life has she ever taken care of a cub.
"Thank you Star." He said. Star dipped her head, with a thankful mew. A few minutes later, the tiny cub was done. "Wow my stomach is big. I would have to say that was my best meal ever!" He bounced up with joy, and Star chuckled in a amusing, purr-fashion way.
"Its called getting Tubby!" She joked, blinking her beautiful, yellowish green eyes. Suddenly, Hanka walked up to her.
"You are a true friend..." He purred, and licked her cheek.
"Aw, you are a true fluff ball of a friend!" She purred, in a more softer way. She licked his head, as her large tongue wouldn't fit on his cheek! "Super Leopard they call me..." She joked, with a small wink.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2013, 11:09:41 pm »
(Oh no no. I meant my account.. >.< Sorry for not being clear))

The young kit giggled at Star's jokes. "You're funny" he said, as he busted laughing. "I like you..- Not that like like..The friendly like" he smiled, laying beside Star's paw. Until he finally become tired. Hanka yawned tiredly and fell asleep on Star's paw. "Nighty Night" he yawned, and feel asleep.