Author Topic: Tearing Apart.... .:Leopard Role play:. Open and Accepting!  (Read 11550 times)

ThrillexForLife

Re: Tearing Apart.... .:Leopard Role play:. Open and Accepting!
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2013, 02:51:34 pm »

Apollo saw the beautiful she cat standing a foot away from him. His heart beginning to pound every second. He started to think that he was in love with already. Then suddenly, a little popped up in his face,"Oh hi." he started off with a shaken voice "Hope I'm not entering territory of yours" he gulped, really hoping not entering any territories. He was looking for any kind of fight..Just looking for a mate.."Oh..Um..My name is Apollo..I just a loner..." he explained of excuse of wondering around the forest.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2013, 03:15:24 pm »

"Hope I'm not entering territory of yours." Star heard the male gulp, which made her have a amusing purr from her throat. She shook her head softly.
"No... My Territory is a little back." She mewed, hoping not to bore the male Leopard.
"Oh..Um..My name is Apollo..I just a loner..." He carried on, probably making a excuse for wondering around the forest. Star nodded her small head every time he said a word.
"I am a loner to, but I own my own Territory. And lovely name!" She mewed, almost forgetting to introduce herself, "I'm Star," she introduced, "and this is Hanka, he isn't my cub." She honestly said. -short-

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2013, 03:21:55 pm »

"That's a pretty name for a she cat like you" he flirted. Then turned his head to the sleeping cub, and replied, "Aww. Poor cub" he said, then turning his gaze back towards the female cat. "Your own territory you say? Hmm..May I join in? Please. I got kicked out from my pride" he explained, gulping once again, hoping it wouldn't be weird or strange to her. -short-
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 03:55:05 pm by Thrillex »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2013, 03:23:25 pm »
]
She bared her teeth towards the humans she hated them she didnt know what was their problem or why they would want to kill, she let out a roar an turned and ran through the brush the humans shouting she huffed and snarled. Boredom took over her and she began to pad around looking for somethind to do. She began thinking about her parents and wondering if they were still alive, she let out a sigh and dropped herself down onto a large rock her head on her paws.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2013, 03:56:29 pm »

"That's a pretty name for a she cat like you," the male said. Shyly, Star looked to the ground, with a small smile on her face.
"Thank you..." She purred, looking back to him, with her beautiful eyes.
"Aww. Poor cub.." He mewed, looking at Hanka, who was on the Amur Leopards back. She sighed, with a small nod. I think there is a thing called Love At First Sight. She thought, and her whiskers twitched.
"Yes, his parents abounded him..."
"Your own territory you say? Hmm..May I join in? Please. I got kicked out from my pride" Apolla asked, hoping not to make the female uncomfortable.
"Sure, I am pretty lonely. Follow me." She sighed, and spun around. She started to quickly weave through the thin trees, soon reaching her Territory. "Welcome to Hotel Star." She welcomed.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2013, 04:07:31 pm »

"Wow." He chuckled. "Nice territory and poor cub" he said, starring at the cub once again. Until he made a big yawned ever, showing his pointy teeth. "I should rest. I had a long tr-" he paused and continued "Well you know what I mean..Well do you have a spare?" he grinned, taking a sit and waiting for a respond. -short-

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2013, 04:14:35 pm »

She looked down realising she was on a rock beside stars den she let out a sight then a sort of gasp as she jumped down from th rock her claws digging into the soil as she hit the floor with a thud. She bagan walking away her tail curled up slightly as she looked around at te horizon she let out a sight as she looked back noticing she was stillnear stars den she shrugged then knelt down for a drink as she felt dehydrated. ((think thats how you spell it :/)). Finishing her drink she then sat up and looked into the distance her eyes sligtly closed as the wind blew through her pelt.
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2013, 04:27:05 pm »

She watched him yawn, and she almost fainted... Star then sniffed someone in her territory, and twitched her whiskers. "Someone is in my Territory..." She mewed, almost ignoring what the handsome male said. She didn't recognize who it was, so she raced towards the scent, Hanka still on her back. -short, I've got to go-

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2013, 04:31:15 pm »
dehydrated ))<< ((Yeah )))

"Seriously? Let me come" he mewed, licking his paws as he replied. -super super short-

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2013, 04:43:58 pm »
((<- lying like this)) She perked her ears as she heard pawsteps coming towards her, she sniffed the air smelling an unfamiliar scent. Not feeling threatened she didnt turn around she just watched as she sun went down she let out a sight and began pawing at the ground her tail swayed side to side her eyes open a bit more the before as the sun isnt shining into her eyes. She let out a yawn showing her sharp, white teeth the she shook her head and lowered herself into a lying position as she lay on her side facing the water.  
DA Account