Author Topic: ~]??? ???? ???????[~ My new Warrior cat roleplay! Open and accepting!  (Read 11547 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: ~]??? ???? ???????[~ My new Warrior cat roleplay! Open and accepting!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2013, 11:13:26 am »
Skyshade

The striped, dapper tom by the name of Skyshade had finished a small meal of a Jay bird. He was now heading back to camp, his paws were heard scrapping against fallen leaves, and the slurps as he pulled his ankles out of thick mud. Ducking under some fallen trees, he emerged at the den, his coat now glistening in the delicate sun that shone above. Skyshade heaved a large breath and bounded into the camp, dodging around some of the DuskClan kits. He skidded to a halt at the warriors den, walking swiftly inside and laying up against the cool rock. Skyshade scraped his sharp tongue against his muzzle as he yawned, ending in a small squeak as his sharp, pearly white teeth accidentally bit down onto his dark pink tongue.

The tom purred in pleasure as the sun slowly moved onto his face. His eyes closed but quickly opened as purring came closer to him and was suddenly leaning onto his shoulder. A she-cat was trying to catch the glory of the warmth and was trying to move Skyshade out of the way. The female suddenly hissed as she removed the cat from her presence by pushing the male away with both of her paws on his chest. Skyshade growled as he fell onto his back, but he dared not return to the sun, since the she-cats  eyes were staring down at his threateningly. His Merle fur waved in the breeze as it filled the den were he and many others sleeped, dozed, played and fort, but this tom had a large grouch, for he was just humiliated by a she-cat. Raising his thick fur, Skyshade gathered himself onto all fours and rolled his shoulders smoothly towards the very side of the den, where it was far to cold, and he huffed as he sat in displeasure, watching the snow flakes flutter down onto the ground outside and the spot of sun had faded, making the male even more grumpy.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2013, 11:31:24 am »
(Listening to 'Bringing Sexy Back'. I think I found some inspiration for Finch. XD)

Flintheart

The yellow-green eyes of Flintheart flickered side-by-side, she wanted to get out of the camp as soon as possible. She only had her few exceptions for getting out of the cramped Clan space. She stalked over to the mouth of the camp, and looked around. She knew only that she and an apprentice were going. Her thick tail swished on the ground, spreading dirt and few pebbles into the air. Her ears flicked as she waited, very impatiently. A yawn came out of the Calico Coon's mouth and she spread her claws and prodded the ground a bit. She was highly unaware of the acts of her brother, at her kittypet origin home. The flowery pattern around her pupil shone in the rising sun, the yellow flickering around, nonchalantly.

Finch

The black tom's feathery tail was wrapped around him. He was trying to sleep, but the smell of his canned food was enticing him to go over there. His stomach gave a small rumble. His collar, which wasn't as tight as most of the short-furred cats in the neighborhood, jingled as he lifted to his paws. His similar eyes to his sister's stared straight at the food bowl. Once he reached it, he dipped his head into the meshy bowl, and chewed onto the meat-flavoured food. He lifted his head up, the bowl a third empty, and nonchalantly waltzed out the kitty door. Once he reached outside, he stood against the wind and turned around, his thick head fur in a smooth formation around his face.

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2013, 04:31:14 pm »
(Hey guys, I'm going to add a new character sence were running low on Clan members.I'll update this into a roleplay post when I'm finished. :P)
???? ??? ?????

Need help? Feel Free to PM me!

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Your average Pacific Rim fan
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Clans Valley or WCV
((I'm here, if anyone asks~ *Typetype*))

Green eyes warily glared around as she walked into camp, carrying a few doves and a small rabbit. Smokefang had gone out on an un-approved hunting-of-one, seeing as she wasn't very social. As she padded over to the fresh-kill pile, her eyes darted towards Thornfrost. Now... what was she even doing? Smokefang's jaws bid farewell to the prey as they departed they secure lock of her jaws, plopping onto the pile. Realizing she had be staring a bit too long at Thornfrost, mostly from curiously, she looked to the pile, gave a small nod, and walked off to, most likely, find a good place in the sun to bask in for a while.

((... Anyways, Rainbow, if you like, you can roleplay Thornfrost. She's supposed to be kinder than her sister.

Also... people... WhyyounogiveanyStoneclancats *Pulls out gun, shoots at Duskclan* BC))
« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 10:55:34 pm by Iceheart999 »

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~
Gipsy Danger Characters I'm usually on: Helia Wyght Yeva Monroe Rosalva Arce

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2013, 10:55:09 pm »
(Lol, k. And I wont mind. and @ Everyone ~ I added a new charaecter, shes the medicine cat. Im add another one. WE NEED MALES!)
???? ??? ?????

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2013, 10:57:22 pm »
((We need more males and Stoneclan kittehs. DunleaveSmokehalone.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2013, 10:58:28 pm »
I could try to fit Finch into StoneClan, if it's alright with Rainbow. He can join later within the role-play, only if it's fine with Rainbow.))

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2013, 11:02:53 pm »
((Good~ *Snerk* Hehehe~ Be warned on who Finch might be apprenticed to. Especially Smoke. Smoke's the kinda cat who'd push the limits of her apprentices.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~

Offline tanatiger2002

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #lolwut
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2013, 11:03:21 pm »
Yeah thats fine with me Wolfie, and I'll make a StoneClan and DuckClan cat I guess. :P BOTH SHALL BE MALE!)
???? ??? ?????

Offline iceheart999

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2013, 11:07:00 pm »
((Alright. I still need someone to rp as Thornie. *CoughThornfrostisafemalecough* Because of there not being a single female in Stoneclan at the moment besides Smoke and Thorn.))

Find me in-game as:
iceheart999
~Pacific Rim~