Author Topic: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting  (Read 23321 times)

puppy09

Re: SilverMoon Island.-Dog Roleplay- :Literate:Open And Accepting
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2013, 03:22:52 pm »

Daisy looked at the Doberman, who seemed rather happy to be speaking with the cross. "Daisy..." The pup began, "Are you coming on the hunt do?" She asked. Daisy smiled, "I would never turn down a hunt." She turned to see Justin and Lexie chatting about something, something Daisy couldn't figure out. She gestured Kyra to follow her, and when she reached the two dogs, she barked, "Hey, are we coming?" Her tail whipped back and forth, and she hoped for a 'Yes.' She let her rump fall on the sand, so she was sitting down.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2013, 09:25:31 pm »
My post will come soon guys! Sorry for the wait >.<)
Blue
Blue kept a watchful eye on her pups as they ran clumsily along the shoreline, their cheerful yips echoed into the calm air. She slowly got up on her paws then followed them, she didn't want them to get to far off "Stay close!" she called "We will!" they yipped, Blue chuckled then trotted after them. Once she finally reached them they were pretty far away from the others "Okay, come on now you buys." she barked as she turned around "We need to stay close." Tonto barked at his brothers then at Blue "We're tough mom!" Yeah!" Kemo chimed in. Blue chuckled "Yes you are, but you are still too young to be traveling too far away from home." she bent her head down then nudged them forward "Let's go, we don't want the other's to worry." The boys whined "Aw, Mom."
When they reached Justin he was already talking to Lexie, Kyra, and Daisy "Hey guys." Blue barked before looking down to her pups "Okay, go play. But stay close." she ordered "Okay mom." they barked before running off. She heard them talking about a hunting patrol "Are you guys going to hunt?" she asked, she wished she could go but she had to stay with her pups "I'll go another time, the boys are still too young to be alone or leave home." she yawned. She smiled to all of them "Good luck." then trotted off to play with her pups.

sorry that it's short x.x)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 09:45:40 pm by Auriakuri »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2013, 06:27:51 am »

Justin wagged his tail, and turned his head to see Blue. "Ah, okay Blue," He smiled, and turned to the Collie again. "So Daisy, Kyra you and me." He sighed, and shook his golden pelt. He turned his head, to see the Husky Doberman cross. "Of Course your coming," He let out a short, happy smile, and wagged his tail. "Kyra, your coming as well." He barked to the pup.

"Hunters!" He began, "Follow me!" He started to climb up the slope, using her claws to hook onto the roots of trees. He shook his pelt, and sighed a thankful sigh when he reached the top. He looked down at them, and waited for the dogs to follow.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2013, 05:16:55 pm »

..:LEXIE:..
Lexies tail wagged "Yeah i guess its just us four going" she barked as she lifted to her paws ready for them to set off on their hunt as she looked at the Justin and gave him a smile, then turning to Daisy and Kyra giving them a smile. She then looked at Blue and her pups giving them a smile as she watched the pups 'they are so cute' she though to herself then looking back up at the others waiting for them to set off on their hunt.
The sea rushed up the sand the cold water touching her paws as she lifted one of her front paws up and looked into the distance as the sun began to go down as the wind blew through her fur she let out a smile the sound of seagles squaking and flying above them along with the wavers in the blue sea. As the members of the pack began to leave for the hunt.
Lexie slowly turned and followed Justin to the slope as he began to climb first, as he gripped onto roots to help him up. The she dog thought this seemed easy and began to walk up the slope digging her claws slightly into the earth to keep grip from falling as she grabbed on to roots to also help herself. Walking up the slope Lexie slightly tumble

..:KYRA:..
Kyras tiny tail wagged as the alpha allowed her and Daisy to go on the hunt "Thanks Justin" the young pup said then spinning in a circled and sitting down again as she looked around at all the other dogs, her small tongue hanging from her jaw as she gave a smile out to everyone.
When the water rushed up the golden sand Kyra lifted to her paws and reversed backwards then sitting down where the water wouldnt reach her. The tiny pups tail was still wagging as she looked at the sun going down, as the birds flew over her she let out a bark and began to bark at them, then stopping as the wind blew through her fur.
The hunting group got up and began to head for the slopes Kyra shrugged and ran behind the other dogs jumping around like an overly excited rabbit as they reached the slopes she came to a sudden stop. She watched the other dogs climb up first as she began to seek an easy way up but she had no luck, slightly moving to the left as earth began crubling down the slopes. It finally came the time for Kyra to climb the slopes.
With Kyra being a small dog it didnt seems as hard for her to climb up the slopes as she grabbed the roots she could yo hurl herself up letting out tiny barks as she done so, gripping on with her paws bits of earth began to fall down the hill. Kyra reached the top and let out a bark as she waited to see what would happen now.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

puppy09

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2013, 06:11:42 pm »
((Sorry for being in active, I will post later!))

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2013, 07:56:06 pm »

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!