Author Topic: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open for now| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|  (Read 27616 times)

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
Re: ~|The Jungle of Jliath|~ |Open!| |Literate| |Lycanthrope rp|
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 04:05:01 pm »
Genesis and Thrillex, I think you'll find something hidden in the rules.
When you find it and put it in your apps, you'll be accepted :) .
Feel free to start the rp someone C:
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2013, 04:22:46 pm »

Leah Heart.
WereWolf.

Leah's fingers skimmed across a thick oak tree, her yellow eyes focusing on the bark. "I will get the humans.." She whispered to the tree, "I will never let them touch you.." This was Leah's favorite tree, that she used the holes in the trees to climb to the top. Her hand gripped the holes, and she started to pull herself up the tree. Her blonde hair waved behind her, as she climbed to the top. Her heart almost skipped a beat when some bark crumbled behind her, but Leah was able to swing herself on a branch before she could fall.

She spent some time looking at the forest, her heart flooding with anger. "No one will destroy you..." She growled, and made her way down. When she leaped down from a branch, she shifted into her Animal/Hybrid form, that was much larger than usual animals. ((If you've seen Twilight, you will know what I mean.)) The large wolf walked, while kicking branches that fell of the trees. Some tree cutters could be heard in the distance, and Leah growled deeply. She started to run towards the sound, her fangs showing...

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2013, 05:06:55 pm »
Oh sorry. I'll fix it right now. Sorry))

Offline BuioUmbra

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2013, 05:45:16 pm »
(I'ts ok Thrillex. I just had a really long post ready and I by accident deleted all of it ;a;)

DarkShadow....
DarkShadow crouched down low to the ground, she was hiding behind a bush when she had heard humans coming and the smell fire. She had come to investigate and she now had a small problem. A fire was burning towards her and if she broke cover she would be seen and shot. "Might as well try and do something" she mumbled to herself and faster then eye could follow she stood up, knocked an arrow to her bow and shot. The arrow arched up into the sky and came down right next to a mans foot. Shouts of alarm and surprise sounded out and before the meager bit of time she had bought through distraction was up the switched to full panther form and leaped out of the cover. Ahead the jungle was around twenty meters away...  Gun shots rang out around her and she managed to cover the distance to the jungle.  (WIP I got to go now, I'll finish it when I get back)
Profile Picture by Kiaz1st on dA

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 06:27:17 pm »

Paul Johnson

Paul woke up on the floor. He groaned and started mumbling to himself how he end up there. His father,Billy, came with knocking on his door. "Paul, are you up?" he asked,constantly knocking the door. Paul made his head look towards the door and began whispering under his breathe and signed. "Yes, dad. I'm up. I guess" he answered. Billy stopped knocking and replied back. "Okay good, you're mother is making breakfast. See you" he said and walked away. Paul rolled his eyes and rose to his feet and began putting on pants.

Paul opened the door and walked downstairs with tired eyes on his face. His mother,Miley,open her mouth as a gasp came out. "Ah..Paul did you went to bed late again?" she raised a eyebrow. Paul didn't answered and just took a sit;waiting for breakfast. Miley signed and went back to cooking breakfast for her family. Then suddenly, Paul wolf senses became when he heard a growled from the forest. The young teenage shook his head and started tapping his fingers on the table. Billy was on the table, also waiting for breakfast, but he was just simply patiently reading a newspaper."Calm down,Paul" he commented. Paul snorted, but didn't stop. Then Paul's mother turned around with plates in her hand. "Breakfast is done. Let's dig in" she grinned. Paul slammed his hand on  the table and stood up. "Um..I have to do something. I'll be back for lunch or something." he fake smiled  and walked out the door. Miley had a disgusted look on her face. he be doing this all the time. Miley shook her head. Billy swallow a couple of coffee from his mouth and just ignore Paul's Behavior.

Paul kicked the dirt with his bare feet and jumped in mid air. Paul now was a human, he was a werewolf! Paul traveled to the forest as he heard something ahead. Paul sensed it was another wolf. (Leah.) (@Buio: Oh no. I hate when that happens. It's alright. ;A;))   

« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 06:33:52 pm by Thrillex »

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2013, 06:39:24 pm »
((Thrill! You've gotten so much better at roleplaying! I have to give you a floof for that!))

Leah Heart.
WereWolf.

Her paws made large marks in the soft earth, her tail raised high. Her acute hearing heard paw steps in the distance, so she stopped in mid run. Her pale head turned, and her ears perked, while she searched for the werewolf figure. Then, a brown, large wolf came into view. "Who are YOU!" She snarled, a dark, rumbling growl. Her whole body turned, while her hackles were raised. She wanted to get this over and done with so she could scare the humans away.

-Extremely short I shall jump out a window! Lol-

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2013, 06:55:10 pm »
Whoops! Sorry about missing that :o Application edited))

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2013, 06:56:52 pm »

Paul Johnson

Paul ears peaked as heard a she wolf's voice turned into a rumble of growler. Paul was prepared for any kind of fight that stands in his way. The young greyish wolf answered for a with a growl on his muzzle. "Who is yourself?! If I must ask." he snarled, snapping at the she wolf's muzzle. (That's rude. xD) Paul eyes had a hint of irritation, hating to speak out his name for strangers. Then Paul begin to raised his tail in dominance. "Whatever. My name is Paul" he snorted, then waited a response from the she wolf.

Billy got up from seat when he finished his breakfast. He leaned forward to kiss his wife and walked off, to work. "See you later, honey" he waved and trotted to the car. Miley smiled and waved back, cleaning the table and washing the plates. -super short- (OMG. You serious? I didn't know that was Literature. Kinda looks like Semi xD. But thank you <3))   
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 07:06:04 pm by Thrillex »

Offline FantasyDawn

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lover of Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2013, 06:47:14 am »

Serah Vandom

It wasn't a normal morning to start with.The sound of trees cut down clashing with the ground was filling the entire jungle.What a pity for  the numerous families of birds or other living beings that were forced to  leave their home because of man's wish or come back home to find out that their living place  is no more.It seemed like the humans wouldn't give up destroying the whole jungle.Serah leaped into the air and it didn't landed  a foot on  the ground but a paw,she turned into her animal panther form.She shook her brown pelt and padded towards the hearing.
   Once found there,Serah unoticeably hid herself behind some green,dense bushes,the humans couldn't see her and perked her ears to get every word those people were saying.Of course she couldn't interfere,becaue she would risk  being shot to death as her hazel eyes stopped upon some rifles that were  resting near a fallen trunk.

"Derpa-Derp."

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2013, 08:54:07 am »

Leah Heart.
WereWolf.

Leah looked kind of surprised when the male snapped at her face; her snarl only got louder. She bared her sharp fangs, her brown eyes glittering with anger. "Lovely name Paul," Leah growled, with a sarcastic tone. She stepped towards him, her nose about 3 inches away from his nose, and she growled loudly.

Minutes later she growled, "I would like to rip you apart, but I've got to stop the humans from destroying our forest." She spun around, and started to trot away from the male. She had to trot away, her tongue lolling out of her mouth. She had to admit, the male was rather cute/handsome. She didn't care if her followed or not.