Author Topic: //Dog Camp\\ (Open&Accepting).  (Read 12506 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
//Dog Camp\\ (Open&Accepting).
« on: June 07, 2013, 08:32:06 am »

Welcome to dog camp!

Welcome to dog camp a place where all dogs from around the world come and learn the obedience and skills needed. Dogs get brought here to be trained to perfection. Well almost no ones perfect, this place offers a large variety for all those wanting their dogs the learn all the obedience needed. Many dogs are brought here to learn new things such as obedience, loyalty, tricks and many more. Ally canines are looked after to perfection and all treated equally. Will you bring your dog, and join them in with the camp? Ally canines of any color, shape, size, behavior will be accepted into the camp.

The dog camp has a lot of facilities and techniques to help guide your dog to near enough perfection, and train it the rights and wrongs. Many areas are held here such as;

-Indoor arena that can be left bare to run around in or the agility equipment can be took from the cupboard and be placed here.

-The outdoor agility course a large course holding all agility equipment, where your dog will be brought daily to have a run around, or to just have fun.

-The outdoor area, where nothing is placed in it apart from a large grassed area with a small bit of pavement. This is where the dog will be brought to play or just have a run around with the other dogs.

-The dogs sleeping area is a small but calm, friendly environment. The cages are large for any breed of dog and are fitted with a bed, food bowl, water ball, and a toy. The cage is glass so the dogs get to see the others around them and the cages lead out to a little run at the back for if they need fresh air.

-The viewing area for those who want to see their dogs, or to show the dogs we have available that are trained and ready to go to their new force/home.

-Toilet area for the dogs when outside, they will be trained to use this when in the camp grounds the prevent pee being everywhere.

-Grooming area where your pooch can be pampered, brushed, bathed etc to ensure they look their beautiful self all days, all ways.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:20:06 am by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: //Dog Camp\\ (Open&Accepting).
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 08:49:41 am »

Oh no...Its the rules!

Ok so all role-plays have got to have rules, if not chances are it could get out of hand or things don't really go how you planned right? Well here's a few rules i would appreciate it if you could follow them;

- Be realistic, this is a realistic role play so all pictures must also be of a real dog if not you will be asked to get another picture or won't be accepted.
- Keep swearing and cussing at a low, yes i will accept it cause me myself have a really bad habbit of cussing and swearing and it wouldn't be fare if i did it and others weren't allowd. But as there are younger role-players keep it at a low yeah.
- No god modding, power playing or auto hitting. Yes there will be fighting for heavens sake its a dog role play so there will obviously be a few fights, but any of these will not be tolerated and you will be asked to change your post.
- No drama ok, we all hate it when there's that person always making drama for attention, it gets annoying and in all fairness people will start to dislike you, sorry to say.
-Be realistic at all times, this is a realistic role-play so its quite obvious it will have to be role-played realistically, i will warn you if your post is unrealistic so you know. And on that note to show you've read the rules but 'Dog Camp' in your application.
-Please keep it literate, i don't mind if you put a short post from time to time but please no 6 word sentences even one sentence will do so others have something to post to.
-Hate the character not the player.
- OOC will be posted in (), {}, [].
-Please put enough detail in your application so we know about your character not a short stubby bio.
-You may have up to 4 characters but please stay active with them.
-Have fun! and feel free to pm me with and questions or if i should make changes and keep an eye out for updates.

Applications

Dog
(Picture)
Name: (What is your dogs name)
Breed: (What is your dogs breed)
Sub-breed: (If you have one)
Personality: (What is your dogs personality/traits)
History: (What is your dogs history?  this is optional)
Mate: (What is your dogs mate if it has one)
Crush: (If your dog has a crush then who is it)
Pups: (Does your dog have pups if so list them, if not leave it blank)
Extra: (Is there anything extra you would like to add to your bio? if so add it here)

Human/worker
(Picture)
Full Name: (What is your full name)
Nick Name: (Whats your nick name, if you have one)
Personality: (What is your personality like)
Life/Past: (What is your life or past like)
GirlFriends/BoyFriend: (If you have a gf/bf who is it)
Crush: (Who is your characters crush)
Siblings: (Who are their siblings)
Extra: (Anything extra we need to know)

So welcome to the dog camp and i hope everyone enjoys it and has fun!

« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 10:20:25 am by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 10:11:47 am »

Name: She is called Kylo.
Breed: Kylo is a German Shepherd.
Sub-breed: Nope, she doesn't have any sub-breeds.
Personality: Shes a very energetic young girl who loves to run around with the other dogs and even the humans. As she is still quite young she hasn't fully matured and often still acts like a pup which can annoy older dogs an often cause fights, but she tries her hardest not to. Kylo's a very happy girl and you never really seem to see her down, but when she is she can be the most bitter dog most know.She is often a sweet loving girl everyone wants to be around but she can be a little aggressive/feisty at times and she needs training to help her with her short temper. Shes a very attractive dog and one that is dearly loved at the shelter. She loves meeting new dogs that come in for training and will often welcome them with open arms, but if she doesn't like the look of you she may not socialize with you as much as others. At times Kylo can act pretty dumb and trip over her own paws or walk into things, what that's what makes this pretty girl unique in her mixed personality.
History: Well as a pup she was bred on a farm and lived there for 8 week of her life then moving onto her new family, leaving her parents and siblings behind. Her new owner kept her until she was 11 months (Almost 1) and didn't want her hence she was growing quite large for her age, so he took her to the shelter/camp as he also has back problems and couldn't give her all the exerciser this energetic girl needed. He did come and see her everyday and phone up so she could hear his voice down the phone. Sadly a few weeks later he died in a car accident and Kylo was heart broken, but she stays strong and only tells her close friends about her past. Although she knows Tony is no longer here with her she believes he is still watching over her and she tries to do what would of made him proud.
Mate: Nope she doesn't have a mate.
Crush: She doesn't have a crush yet.
Pups: (Does your dog have pups if so list them, if not leave it blank)
Extra: Nope no extra info. 'Dog Camp'.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 03:40:07 am by Morgra »
DA Account

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
Re: //Dog Camp\\ (No posting WIP).
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2013, 10:21:39 am »
Now open and accepting members!.
DA Account

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 02:01:07 pm »

The basic's
Name: Dynamite ('The Hearts Explosion')
Breed: Vizsla
Sub-breed: Purebred

Digging Deeper
Personality: Dynamite, a name that is thought to be given to the cockiest, most aggressive and misbehaving dog known to history. But this dog is a good, loyal, loving boy that occasionally throws the odd snarl to add some flavour to his life. The young male is a champion in the eyes of his master, for he is to grow into a well-trained, good-poised and loyal show dog. Dynamite, in his current state, enjoys many different types of play and exercise. He adores to frolic (A run where he pounces with every step), Chase after toys that have been thrown, roll about in grass, especially when it is a hot day, shake his toys rapidly and swim around in lakes and pools.

History: Dynamite was born for a purpose and not to be a normal companion. His mother and father where both high quality Purebred Vizsla's, both extremely successful when it comes to competitions and show's. His father was a stud that  travelled the country with his master to different female Vizsla's in hope that his amazing genetics' and geans would carry onto the female's litter of pups. Dynamite's siblings and himself where the last litter, for he had retired a few days after the breeding.
Moving towards Dynamite's mother, she was a one of a kind Vizsla for she had the most extraordinarily unique coat of the classic dark gold and adding to this, she had a completely white underbelly that drew up to her neck and embraced her muzzle. This rare coat got her lots of marks when she was shown and so her owner wanted to attempt to continue the colour onto her puppies.
Dynamite was born in a large wooden kennel that had layers and layers of soft, fluffy blankets. His mother's owner was assisting her give birth and was delighted to see that one of the puppies had white patches on his belly. There was only a few spots but it was still very rare. Dynamite was not this dog however. He was the very first to be born on the covers, his new master carefully picking him up and resting him near his mothers mouth. She cleansed him until her next puppy was born. There was nine puppies born, which was quite a large litter and by the time the last of Dynamite's siblings was born, his mother was so exhausted she fell straight to sleep.
The nine dog's had loads of fun when they came of age and where able to run, jump, bark, see, smell and play. Dynamite was the boisterous one: He always played a little too rough.
When the dog's where two month's old, his owner phoned up all of the reputable breeders and competition gowers to come and buy the puppies. They flew over from all over the world to see them and they all instantly asked if the rare puppy was for sale. His owner was keeping the pup for future breeding and so refused all offers for her, even one of over one thousand pounds(Dollars). Dynamite was next to be seen and he had two people upping their offer for him. Dynamite was scared by this, he did not want to be sold to either of these two lunatics. But when they had reached over two thousand pound, a man came whom had one multiple competitions with his Vizsla's and was highly respected by the Vizsla breeders. He bid 30 grand(Buck's)For the young puppy and was instantly sold and to be flown back to the country he lived in.
Dynamite was named and also given a show name of 'The Hearts Explosion'. He had been with his new master for over two years and he adored to be around the dog's of his own breed, all of whom loved to play with him. His owner had held him back from training, for he wanted the dog to have his puppyhood for a long period of time. And finally, as Dynamite got through his childish phase, he was sent to a Agility/training course to be trained up for his future career.

Privacy Unveiled
Mate: None, although he will be used for breeding once his training is complete.
Crush: Unavailable, he has just arrived.
Pups: -
Extra: He wears a simple chain around his neck it is not heavy and keeps him under control when he pulls on the lead. Also, 'Dog Camp'.

Dooooooooood.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 04:05:27 pm »
@Rainbowpass Accepted, lovely character and very detailed once we got about two more members we can start.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:10:07 pm by Taylor »
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2013, 06:05:42 pm »
BackUp Link:http://brightondogphotos.photoshelter.com/img/pixel.gif

Name: Breeze, but she goes by the name Bree, or Reeze.
Breed: Australian Shepherd.
Sub-breed: A tiny bit of Border Collie, but that was her great ancestors. Just one Border Collie!
Gender: Female, or Feminine, however you would like to put it.

Personality: Bree is a rather calm female, and would rather watch than fight. She is rather playful, and loves to play a good game of Tug Of War. She also likes fetch, with her purple and white Tennis Ball. She loves to meet other dogs, but also likes to be safe with her friends. She is loyal to her owners, and wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the world. Despite being mixed with the two smartest (well one of the most smartest) breeds she is hard to train, as she gets distracted easily, and normally runs off. That's why she has been sent here.

History: Bree was born in the Australian outback with her mother, Jesse, and her father Rain, and her sister Kola with her brothers Ridge and Ember. Bree and her father were like twins, fur alike, body structure alike, eyes alike and there personality alike. She didn't really connect with her siblings, and only really hung out with her friend like dad. She loved to get hunting lessons with him, and see the crocodiles lurking around there house gave shivers down her spine. But one day, when she was 6 weeks old.. Something tragic happened. Her father and her were in the garden, while the other pups wrestled in the front garden. A snapping of jaws echoed through the house, and Rain pushed Bree aside, and ran to the front garden. When she followed, she saw her father tackling a crocodile, who soon gave up and waddled away from the village. Unfortunately, her father was badly injured, and he didn't make it through the night. At the age of 8 weeks, a owner that lived all the way in America chose to buy her from the internet. Videos and Pictures were shown to prove that the puppies were in good health, and letters from the vet confirmed that these pups were in extremely amazing health.

When Breeze arrived in America, she found it satisfyingly cool, and she enjoyed hearing the cars beep their way through town. She loved chasing bikes, and having the reassurance that no crocs or gators would get her. She enjoyed the life there, and she loved her family. There was the mom named, Kim, the dad named Dave, the teenage daughter named Kelly, the other teenage daughter named Amy, and a small little girl named Leah. They were a great family, and loved their dear dog so much. But when it was getting harder and harder for Breeze to be trained, Kim made the decision that they would have to take her to Dog Camp.  

Mate: Nope, but rather interested at her age!
Crush: She hasn't even arrived yet!
Pups: Nupe!

Extra: She has a thin, red leather collar around her neck.
FaceClaim: A beautiful dog named Django, and pictures taken by Brighton Dog Photography.

BackUp Link: http://brightondogphotos.photoshelter.com/img/pixel.gif
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 12:16:30 am by Huskies-Eat-Ponies »

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2013, 10:02:19 pm »
@Huskies lovely app and you are accepted we just need a few more members then we can start. [/font]
DA Account

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2013, 10:08:01 pm »
Thank you. And may I ask, are my pictures showing?

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2013, 10:49:43 pm »
No probelm and well am on my phone so a can't really see but I'm gussing no as if there is a picture It usually comes up or there is a box with a cross, if you would like post a link of the picture and I'll put it up for you tomorrow when I am on my laptop. [/font]
DA Account