Author Topic: ....BloodFeather Pack.... (Accepting)  (Read 25427 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: ....BloodFeather Pack.... (Accepting)
« Reply #140 on: July 02, 2013, 09:38:39 am »
I am so amazing that I'm back, but with a different character :P))

Name: Kody
Personality: Cocky, sarcastic, protective, romantic, understanding.
Pack Or Exile: Pack (Mwahahaha)
History: Kody is part of the BloodFeather pack, he always did like Xess and he had known her since they were pups. He was devastated to hear that Xess had been exiled and wanted to leave the pack. The pack did not let him so he was made to fight against the Exiles.
Ref Pic:
Crush: Xess...

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline W00gi

• Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 02, 2013, 10:21:17 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Koolwolfe

« Reply #142 on: July 03, 2013, 01:53:18 am »
Xess then snapped "If I win Soul will come with me." Snarling.

Soul was serious and shocked she nodded and said "Mote it be..." Xess smirked and said "Good..."

Soul snarled and launched at a wolf and bit it's neck taking it down one by one, Xess took down 2 in one bite.

((Accepted.))

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #143 on: July 03, 2013, 07:32:28 am »
Crin
Cin growled in protest "No! I'm going to help!" she barked courageously then took a step forward as wolves poured into the small clearing. She growled and larger wolves ran over her, as if she was invisible. Crin snarled then latched onto a male's front leg, sending him and her both flipping forward. Crin lost her grip and slammed into the ground, the male did the same. He jumped up and stared at her, his eyes filled with rage "Why you dumb pup." he snarled then snapped his jaws. He then charged at her but she was able to dodge him barely, she tripped to the side and slid in the dirt. She went to jump away but the male grabbed her by the scruff and slammed her into the ground then threw her into the bushes "This isn't your fight kid!" he howled before running back into the fight. Crin whined then stumbled up onto her paws. She wouldn't be useless this time, she would fight to the death to help the other wolves. Crin limped out to where the wolves were fighting, a small trickle of blood fell from her neck as she ran over to the same male wolf. she lunged forward and latched onto his neck. The male wolf howled in pain and swung his head wildly, Crin held on with her life. Small growls left her mouth as she held on, she just needed to hold on a bit longer.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #144 on: July 03, 2013, 08:18:27 am »
Soul snarled and launched at the male attacking the pup and bringing him down she steppe on his throat and opened her jaws.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:30 am »
Kody stayed in the shadows of the woods, he had been watching the fight but felt guilty to betray his pack. He stepped out of the shadows and snarled, a female wolf (Soul) was standing over one of the guards of his pack and about to take the death bite. He growled and lunged himself at the wolf, his claws dug into her pelt as he tried to knock her off of her feet.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #146 on: July 03, 2013, 09:21:06 am »
Soul yelped as she fell over she then diss "Let go of me mutt!!!" Xess snarled ad launched at Kody who was attacking Soul her blue eyes flashing.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 03, 2013, 09:28:31 am »
Kody had his claws dug into the wolf's flank and was about to bite when he was knocked to the side. He snarled, quickly getting up and facing another wolf. He was about to attack when he noticed something familiar about the wolf. He paused, his head cocked to one side.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #148 on: July 03, 2013, 09:42:42 am »
Crin
Cin released the male as the female knocked him over, Crin almost thanked her until another male (Kody) knocked her down. Crin growled "Get off of her!" she snapped as she glared at him. Crin snarled then ran up to him them grabbed his tail while he was distracted. She yanked as hard as she could and began shaking her head back and forth. She didn't know if she was hurting him but she had to try.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline W00gi

• Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 03, 2013, 10:55:58 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue