Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 41500 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 03:14:23 pm »
(udjfnskaofngnfns. I wanna staaaart. Waaaah.)
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 03:32:18 pm »

Mishka awoke from her slumber as the sound of swaying grass in the morning breeze filled her ears. The sweet tune of the birds humming in the trees as the fresh flowing river could be heard. The sun began to rise as it lit up the small valley, but it was still hidden away in the mountains untouched by man. The herds and lone horses began to wake, and start their daily routine of eating, drinking, sleeping and socializing. The white mare looked around the sun almost blinding to her eyes as she let out a snort, her tail flicked at the flys that had become a pest swarming around her. With a flick of her head she began to lift herself from the ground.
The mare stood motionlessly for a few minutes as she adjusted to her position and let the breeze blow through her pelt to cool her down. Her eyes paced around as she looked at few horses around her. Some seeming to still be asleep. As she urged a little forward into the longer grass, her head craned down as she ripped out blades of grass, then lifting her head again as the odd blade would fall from her muzzle. Mishka continued to graze.

((I guess we'll just start then)).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 03:42:29 pm »
(Yippie skippie! No photos for me as of now, on my phone.)

The pinto patched stallion had been traveling a majority of the night, switching between a restful trot and a swift gallop often in an attempt to put a larger gap between himself and the awful human facility that was crammed to the brim with terrified horses which he had escaped. The long gash down the side of his neck stung as his long, tangled mane whipped against it as he traveled, but he had grown used to it by now. Extending into a gallop again, he made his way over a small hill and down the other side into a vally, where the welcoming sound of a running river hit the parched stallion. Slowing to a canter, Spitfire loped through the swaying tall grass to come to a brisk halt at the rocky river bank. With his fore ankles in the cool water, he wasted no time in ducking his head to gulp down long needed drinks of water. In his haste to get a drink, he failed to notice the other nearby mustangs, his mind clouded only by the thoughts of gulping down the life-saving liquid.
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 03:57:38 pm »

Bailey opened her eyes to the sight of paradise. Well, it was paradise to any horse. The birds all sang their unique and beautiful songs, the river softly flowed nearby and the rising sun shone proudly down on the hills. The mare slowly stood up, her legs were stiff but not unbearably so. She trotted around the tree she had been sleeping beside a few times to relax her muscles and wake herself up. She shook her head to let her mane fall over her gentle eyes. Bailey snorted as a small rustle made her ears flick to the side, she turned her head to see a mare grazing near by. She bowed her head in greeting, even though the mare's head was bent down while she was grazing and she probably couldn't see Bailey. She cantered over to an untouched patch of grass beside the river and craned her neck down to pull out a few of the sweet blades of grass, something tasted wrong about the grass and she plunged her snout into the water to wash the bad taste away. As she inspected the grass closer, she noticed a kind of white powder dusted on the blades. She let out a soft nicker as she saw this and took a few steps back, wearily. She jumped as a stallion appeared out of nowhere and started gulping water from the river. "Don't eat the grass over here." She said quietly to the stallion.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 04:06:19 pm »
A feminine voice caught Spitfire's attention and he raised his head from his thirsty drinking, droplets of water drooling from his velvety muzzle as he craned his neck around to see a white mare. His brown ears flicked forward at her words, then one flocked backwards in confusion. "What's wrong with it?" He questioned, backing out of the river. His tail brushed his flank casually as he shot a glance at the patch of grass the mare spoke of. The stallion's brown and white mane was rested on the left side of his neck, unintentionally shielding his bleeding, fresh scar from sight.
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2013, 05:29:51 pm »
name:moonblaze
story:moonblaze is a very small foal she was orn much to early and was very weak she just barely pulled through. her old herd was taken over by a new stallion and all the foals were killed except her. she managed to escape unoticed because she is so small. now she is wandering looking for a new herd who will take her in.
looks like: moonblaze is a grey(almost white) foal she has almost golden hooves and a grey mane an tail

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2013, 05:37:13 pm »
((Sorry on my phone now))
@Jazmin could you use the application I have posted on the first page please, and add a little more detail? Other than that you'll be accepted))

Mishka lifted her head to see another mare awake as she bowed her head then lowering it down to graze, as she watched the mare incase she made any sudden movements but she ownly bowed her head as a greeting. The sound of hooves thudded agains the ground as she lifted her head spotting thw white mare canter down to the river, then a strange stallion appearing as she heard there voices, but they were very faint and she couldn't really make out what they were saying. A neigh escaped her mouth as she looked at the two, her tail continued to flick as she bent her head picking up another bunch of grass blades and began to crunch down on them with her powerful teeth.
DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2013, 05:51:58 pm »
Name: ciny
Breed: mustang
Sub-breed:pony of the americas
Personality: shy timmid kind and loyal
Crush:none
Mate:none
Foal:nope
Extra:
 ciny is a very small foal she was born much to early and was very weak she just barely pulled through. her old herd was taken over by a new stallion and all the foals were killed except her. she managed to escape unoticed because she is so small. now she is wandering looking for a new herd who will take her in.
looks like: ciny is a grey foal she has almost golden hooves and a grey mane an tail
is this good please accept thanks oh and sorry but i dont have a pic
wild runners
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 04:21:37 pm by jazmin »

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2013, 05:58:02 pm »
a young foal wandered around. she had wandering for days trying to find a newherd to take her after being driven out by her own herd. she was starving and dehydrated. u could see her ribs underneath her pelt and her mane was starting to fall out. she felt extremely dizzy and tired and didnt know how much farther she could go.  in the distance she saw a herd of horses she started towards them when her head started pounding. it was awful she felt like that stallions hooves were pounding down on her head. the black hooves bringing darkness as she blacked out.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2013, 08:07:29 pm »
((You just missed something from the extras part, it check the rules again. But other than that Ciny is accepted)).
DA Account