Author Topic: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)  (Read 41503 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: //Wild Runners\\ (Open&Accepting!)
« Reply #300 on: August 13, 2013, 03:23:18 pm »
Spitfire nodded his head at the two. "Good to have you back." He nickered softly, smiling at Bailey, then turning towards the mare that accompanied her. "And good to have you, too. Nice to meet you." He said quietly, raising his head back and flicking his tail at his bi-colored flank.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: August 16, 2013, 02:23:44 pm »
(guys its dying again aaaahhh)
ciny went back to letting her foal nurse as the commotion died down. soon the foal lay down and drifted off to sleep.

frosty stood beside his mate for a while then decided to be social he walked up to spitfire "well that was...interesting" he said to the larger stallion

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: August 16, 2013, 06:39:21 pm »
Mishka let out a small huff and slowly trotted towards the near by river, the black stallion seemed to remain there for so she decided to give him a quick nod. Then dipping her head towards the water she began to tak small gulps picking her head up once finished causing droplets to drip from her chin. With a flick out her tail she trotted back towards the small herd smiling at each individual her head bobbing up and down. Sighing she trotted a little further away from the herd and plopped herself in the grass.

Terreto watched as the herd seemed in peace now, sighing he craned his neck and took in a gulp of water. Lifting his head to see a white mare walking towards him and nodded, so he decided to return the greeting. Soon the she-horse hurried back towards her head but seemed to sit a distance away. Shrugging he stomped a hoof into the water as he realized the sun had began to fall and the predators would soon begin their night hunt, which would probably be dangerous for the herd as they had young around. Although the black stallion knew the pinto stallion didn't like him he decided to stay close in case of danger, he could probably held the herd as he lived there most his life.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: August 16, 2013, 07:25:02 pm »
(Jims turn i cant post for frosty until he posts)

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: August 16, 2013, 07:40:39 pm »
((Maybe you could make something up for Ciny? Just a suggestion :D ))
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: August 17, 2013, 12:03:03 am »
((Sorry. I've been checking back here more than usual, but no one has responded in forever so I forgot about it a bit. XD)

Spitfire swiveled an ear as the younger stallion spoke to him. Turning his head, he raised an eyebrow at him and nodded. "Heh. Sure was." He responded with a subtle snort, swishing his tail at his flank. "But hey, at least our herd is expanding, right?" He added with a light-hearted chuckle.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me