Author Topic: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]  (Read 10029 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2013, 05:09:24 pm »
@Huskies-Eat-Ponies- Beautiful Application! Accepted!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2013, 05:39:53 pm »
(Guess I will make the first post?)

Little Sun sat on the rock, her tail neatly curled over her paws. Her bright yellow eyes scanned the fields. Prey was becoming more common, as spring was coming. Little Sun jumped off of the rock, and padded into the open. She marked a small rock. After marking she trotted ontop of a hill. Below, a herd of antelope grazed. She was about to crouch down until she noticed 3 lionesses. Ugh.. She sighed inwardly, and lay down, waiting for them to finish their hunt.
-
The lionesses walked off, a baby antelope in their jaws. Luckily their hadn't spooked the herd. Little Sun stalked down the hill. She targetted a big antelope who was close to her. She was about 40 feet from it. The antelope looked towards her. Little Sun burst forward, a black and golden blur. The Antelope tried to run, but it was too late. She leapt into the air. She fell ontop of the antelope, and clamped her jaws over it's throat. Another successful hunt. Looking around, she quickly devoured the prey, hoping the lions weren't around. Lucky for her they weren't. She finished it off, only bones and fur left.

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2013, 06:04:46 pm »

Samba slid to his paws, his ears drooping. Sound was gone, everything was quiet. The male open his jaws, breathing in a huge amount of air, before snapping it out hastily. His tail flicked from side to side, and his chocolatey eyes scanned the savannah. No food. A light sigh escaped from his jaws as he realized he would have to search the Savannah for some antelope.

After quite a while, Samba spotted a few peach creatures in the distance, some with little horns poking from the head. He dropped down, crawling forwards silently... The antelope perked their heads up, but carried on grazing. Samba sprang up, and chased after a weak adult. Going at his top speed, he chased after it.... When he was rather close he hooked his paw onto it's ankle, knocking it down easily. He bit it's throat, making velvety, red blood drip... All the antelope bounded off, scared of being caught. He took a few bites, but realized a familiar scent.  Great, Lions! Samba thought, staring at a fluffy mane in the distance... He didn't want to leave the prey, so he snatched its neck, dragging it away... He saw a tree nearby, and dragged it up. (Or is that what leopards do? Oh well :p) He knew lions could make it up, so he ate carefully up the tree. "Get down," a Lion growled, his blonde mane with black highlights. Samba snarled, and stayed in the tree.

(I'm doing really big posts recently... I don't know why.. xD)

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2013, 06:17:43 pm »

Nzuri sat on a tall mound of earth, licking one of her front paws to clean it. Her tail flicked lazily to and fro as she watched the Savannah beginning to wake up. A particular area caught her eye and her amber gaze rested on a cheetah nearby hunting. This early? How strange. She thought to herself, but quickly dismissed the thought as she realised that she was judging the stranger. She stopped licking her paw and let it drop to the ground, her eyes following the cheetah as it dragged the dead antelope up a tree. A flicker of amusement appeared on her face as a male lion approached the cheetah. She couldn't hear what the feline was hearing, but it was bound to be interesting.

Curiosity took a hold of her and she gracefully climbed down from her mound of earth, her gaze held onto the lion and the cheetah. She stopped not too far away and sat back on her haunches, showing no signs of fear towards the two. Neither of them had any reason to attack her, and she was scarcely visible amongst the long grass.

Me too! Maybe its some sort of disease called... Longpostitis or something like that xD

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2013, 06:45:20 pm »

Samba snapped, "Go away, this is my kill.." The lion looked at him in amusement. "You can't stay up there forever," the lion sighed, sitting down silently. "Your right, but I'm faster than you," Sam shrugged, and started to eat some more of his prey. The lion looked quite frustrated with that comment, and snarled loudly. Samba smirked, and sat on the branch... Suddenly, a black spot caught his eye, A Cheetah? He thought, but didn't focus on it as the lion might wonder what he is staring at.

After a while, Samba's mouth was pretty dry, he wanted a drink! Samba snarled, and stood up, he left his prey up the tree. He'd rather a other cheetah to snatch it rather than the lion getting it. He jumped from the tree, landing far from the lion, and sprinted across the terrain. He saw the Cheetah closer and jumped over the female easily clearing her. The lion stared in anger, and walked away, muttering curses under his breath. Samba stopped, looking over his shoulder. "Sound!" He spoke, quite proud of himself. He sat down brushing down his fur with his tongue.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2013, 06:59:42 pm »

Kikji

((Sorry to burst your bubble but cheetahs cannot climb.))

A warm breeze filtered the air as Kikji raised her head. Blinking, the cheetah stretched out on the rock, shaking her head as if there was a flea tucked in her ear. A snarl caught her attention as she glanced up, noticing a rather large lion staring up at a male cheetah, with prey underneath the creature. Amusement flickered in her eyes, but she decided not to bother with investigating. A sudden movement flashed out of the corner of her eye, and Kikji turned to see the male cheetah sprinting off into the opposite direction. Shrugging, the female cheetah hauled herself up, sitting on the rock as she glanced around, keeping her ears alerted for any sound. When the lion stormed off, obviously irritated, she decided to go for it since the male cheetah wasn't returning. Wary shooting glances around her, Kikji rose to her paws and swiftly trotted towards the trees, her fur bristling as she scented the strong scent of lion. Pushing it away, she circled the tree, disappointed. She couldn't climb - she knew that, but she decided to go a different method. Using her hind legs, she pushed herself from the ground, springing into the air in attempt to grab the leg of the antelope. Her jaws locked around the leg, and she easily pulled the prey to the ground, with some failed attempts, of course. Shaking her head, she triumphantly began to nose through the food, a little disappointed again to see only a little. Nevertheless, she dug in, satisfied to have something fill her stomach. 

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2013, 07:14:47 pm »

One Day more, another day, another destiny. (Hehe, Les Miserables for the win.)

Name: Radi (Origin: Swahili. Meaning: Thunder/Thunderbolt.)(Pronounced: Rah-dee.)

Appearance: Typical cheetah appearance, slightly longer tuft of upright fur down the top of his neck. He has a scar on his right shoulder from a purposeful encounter with a lion.

Personality: Radi is a bit of an adrenaline junky, and tends to be slightly cocky and immature. In his downtime, which is most of the time, he enjoys chasing smaller creatures around and harassing others. When it comes to hunting, Radi much enjoys the thrill of the chase, and prides himself in his successful hunting skills. The young cheetah takes very little seriously, always able to find a bright side and get a laugh from anything. He's extremely outgoing and friendly, but his mischievous trouble-seeking personality often gets him into trouble.

Crush: Naaaah.

Mate: Nupe

Offspring: Uh-uh.

Exra: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnope. c:
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2013, 07:30:06 pm »

"Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to live beyond the imperfections."
"When you make a mistake take it as a lesson."

Name: Matahari 
Appearance: Look at her picture. (I will add a description on both when I have time..)
Personality: Mari is quite a calm sheetah who is very energetic and loves to be active, she isn't to serious and often acts like a cub. But then on the other hand she can be serious. She is feisty and can be very mean but she chooses not to be and prefers to talk, but she will be horrid to some if she doesn't know them, and with time she'll soon warm up to you.
Crush: Nope not yet.
Mate: Nope
Offspring: Sadly none.
Extra: Nothing extra.

"When you're at the top, don't forget, you were once at the bottom."
"I don't really expect much from others, just loyalty and honesty."

Name: Zuvan
Appearance: Look at his picture. (Again when I have time I'll add a description)
Personality: Zan is quite a stubborn brute and tends to keep to himself, he does have a short temper and will snap. His attitude can be bitter and opinionated from time to time hence no one really socializes with him. If he takes a liking to someone he will speak to them but won't warm up to them until he completely trusts them. He can have fun and act like a cub which isn't to rare eventhough he is sort of miserable.
Crush: Nope, he hasn't met any female yet.
Mate: Nope
Offspring: Sadly he doesn't have any.
Extra: Well Zuvan has a large scar across his side from a fight and a small dip took out of his left ear from a gun shot off hunters and one scar on his face across his cheek.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Star12

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2013, 07:40:38 pm »
You are both accepted! Welcome to the Rp! I will post later, I'm going to church.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2013, 07:47:43 pm »
((Okee dokkee thankies. Have fun at church! -Is currently at a Bible college- X3 ))

The warming morning breeze bristled through the thin tuft on the young cheetah's back. Perched atop a large savanna boulder, Radi patiently tapped the tip of his long tail against the flat surface of it beneath him. His sights were fixed on the large African sun that had slowly slipped above the horizon, casting its orange reflecting glow on the nearby river. Radi stretched his jaws in a yawn, exposing all of his bright ivories. Running his coarse tongue over his lips, he rose to his paws on slender legs and slid down into a long stretch, his tail arching upwards with the motion. Welp, better get myself some breakfast! He thought enthusiastically, springing off the stone and landing swiftly on his slender legs in the tall yellowish grass.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me