Author Topic: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]  (Read 10030 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: .:The Fight to Survive:. Cheetah Rp [Accepting Applications!]
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2013, 11:27:11 am »
"Oh, really?" She smiled slightly. She licked her chest fur, then looked up, "Well... I will be off. You're a nice guy Radi." She smiled at him, then left for her tipped-over tree. She looked back at Radi, flicking her tail in good-bye. She then trotted off, and leapt into her tree. She walked up to the edge, licking her wound.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2013, 11:41:50 am »
"Okay, see ya." Radi shrugged, smirking back at her before trotting into the tall grass. Keeping his small head low, he skunked through the Savanna, his golden pelt proving valuable camouflage as he neared a herd of Thomson's Gazelles near the river. Halting his footsteps, he stayed in a hidden crouching position, tail flicking to and fro as he began to visually search through the small herd for the easiest target. At last he found it, rather old male grazing at the rear. The elderly could never put up too much of a fight. Licking his lips, the cheetah stalked forward.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2013, 06:57:06 pm »
Matahari peered and tilted her head as all the cheetahs began to depart, sighing the black-spotted fae leapt over the small river causing mud to crumble from the back and fall into the water. Shrugging as she looked behind she whipped her head around and huffed slightly. A smile then growing across her face as she set out across the savannah, her tail flicking to and fro as the agile feline padded through the long grass; being barely visable.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2013, 06:13:25 pm »

Nzuri flicked her tail curiously, her ears perked and slightly twitching to keep the pesky flies away. "I'm Nzuri. May I ask your name?" She introduced herself, her voice even, unthreatening and formal. Her amber eyes blinked a few times as she awaited an answer from the male, she kept her head cocked slightly to the side and the trace of a smile on her lips. A movement caught the corner of her eye and she moved her head to the left a fraction to see a cheetah stalking some nearby Gazelle. Her tongue poked out the corner of her mouth as she licked her lips, although she wasn't hungry.
[/color]

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2013, 07:07:17 pm »

Samba perked his ears as the female spoke again, "I'm Nzuri. May I ask your name?" Samba spoke it back in his head, Nzuri, got it... Samba replied, "That's a cool name, I'm Samba, or Sam." He shrugged, and turned around and saw saw a gazelle. He had just had a meal, so he turned back to Nzuri.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2013, 07:22:50 pm »
Radi ran his tongue over his lips in anticipation for the hopeful feast to come, target locked on. Without warning, the cheetah suddenly burst from his cover, shooting from a stand still to full speed in mere seconds. The herd of gazelle instantly scattered with loud bleats of fear. Radi's spring coil-like spine allowed his strides to cover a massive amount of ground as he shot towards the old male gazelle, his target. Completely focused, he weaved around a few members of the panicked herd to tail the sprinting old one. Once close behind it, he used his front paws to swipe at the gazelle's hind legs, tripping it up easily due to its old age and therefore lack of agility to escape. A cloud of dust plumed skyward as the gazelle went down and Radi whipped around to latch on to its throat. The animal let out a last wheezing bleat of fear and pain before its life force soon slipped away with little struggle from its aged muscles.
sig by me

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2013, 08:37:21 pm »

Nzuri nodded and repeated the name a few times in her mind to make sure she wouldn't forget it. "Nice to meet you." She said politely, the flirty smile still on her maw. She watched as Sam looked away and her gaze strayed to across the river, to where a gazelle was being hunted by another cheetah. "There sure is a lot of our kind about." She commented absent-mindedly, her bright amber eyes turning back to the male.

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2013, 10:39:39 pm »

Samba perked his round ears when the female spoke. "As with you," he nodded his head gratefully, his eyes sparkling. He smiled as he saw the female Cheetah still had the perky, flirty smile upon her face. Then the female spoke again, "There sure is a lot of our kind about." Sam nodded in agreement, turning his head again where some cheetahs hung out together. "Unnatural!"  He smiled, and stood up. He shook his pelt getting some annoying flies racing off his pelt! Then he sat back down, his eyes still sparkling.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2013, 10:43:15 pm »
Little Sun leapt down from the tree, and began to hunt and patrol. Suddenly, with bleats of fear, a group of about 10 Thompson's Gazelle ran infront of her. Suddenly, without warning, she dashed after them. Their cries of fear grew louder as she persued them. Once she got close enough she attempted to hook her paw around the gazelle. The gazelle bleated and tried to kick out, but it missed as Little Sun dodged it. She pulled herself to the struggling creature and grasped it's throat, soon killing it. She placed the food down, and looked around. No lions around. Yet. She quickly dived into eating, not really chewing at all. She knew that if the rogue was around, he was fight harder if prey was involved. And with her flank injury that was starting to heal, she couldn't afford to live with another one.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2013, 10:58:03 pm »
Though the gazelle had went limp for a good few minutes now, Radi kept his tight hold on its throat just below its head, just to be safe. Finally, he released his grip and straightened up, panting as he examined his surroundings for any potential scavengers that could come in. Knowing it was only a matter of time before the lions and vultures became aware of his kill, the cheetah was on a strict time limit to eat as much as he could before his meal was likely to be stolen. Crawling to sit in front of the gazelle's bloated stomach, he wasted no time before biting in, devouring its warm flesh until his small head was completely stained scarlet.
sig by me