Author Topic: ~Pack of Light~ & ~Pack of Dark~ [Open and Accepting Wolf rp]  (Read 12473 times)

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ~Pack of Light~ & ~Pack of Dark~ [Open and Accepting Wolf rp]
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2013, 03:55:20 am »
OOC: x3 don't worry about it. It happens lol.

She scoffed, still holding in her calmness and turned a more curious gaze towards him, "Former pack? Who exactly are you anyway? You do seem a bit familiar..." She flicked her ears and her tail twitched as she gazed at him.

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2013, 04:02:56 am »
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2013, 04:10:06 am »
Her eyes conveyed shocked surprise which only lasted for a second before suspicion hit her. She knew he was familiar and now she remembered after he reminded her. So the omega lived... She was surprised by that but at the same time was also not. "Of course I remember you... it's just been awhile... What exactly are you doing here anyway?" Again her eyes narrowed. Unlike the others, she didn't blame Scutt for her fathers death, though she was never exactly friendly either.

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2013, 04:22:53 am »
Name(*): Shade
Gender(*): Female
Breed(*): Merosakkan
Pack(*): Pack of Dark
Rank(*): Scout
History: Her mom, being in labor slipped into the night to give birth to her tainted pups. She had a litter of four, though two of them were grey and one was an odd color of black and white. However, one of them was black with no trace of white at all. Shade's mom knew she would never be excepted back into the pack, or if she would, it would be a low rank of omega. She didn't want that future for her pups. She sighed, and to save at least one of them, took the black pup and abandoned the rest on the border of the territory where no one would find them... Well at least where she thought no one would. She came back to the camp with her one pup which she named Shade, for the tainted shadow of guilt that lay in her heart. Shade was raised properly in the pack, never being suspected as anything but a Gelap, though the day she began to use her powers, she knew she was different. She had light powers and her mom finally told her the truth. Shade was devastated, her whole life a lie. Though she knew the truth, she continued to stay in the pack, abandoning her ties with her mom and hiding her powers. One day, while investigating, she found her dad who simply loves using her to spy on the Gelaps, though she doesn't know it. She continues to tell him information that could end up potentially hurting the Pack of Dark.
Personality: She's an extremely outgoing wolf, though most of the time she's sitting in thought, feeling lost about her origins. Though, she tries to forget that and leave it all in the past.
Powers if any(*):
Description(Picture may be included)(*): She's a completely black wolf with amber eyes. Her fur is sleek and her body small. She made an excellent scout due to her swiftness and size.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 04:25:34 am by ?????????????t??? »

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2013, 04:25:09 am »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 04:33:38 am »
Ebony didn't know whether to believe him or not and simply watched as he padded away. Any wolf that left she figured couldn't be trusted anyway. She watched him pad away but she stopped him with a sharp bark. "Exactly how do you know this anyway? You want my trust then prove it..."

Shade sighed, eyes narrowed and eager as she traveled with another wolf, a dark grey female with a jet black tail. Shade stared at her, "Are you sure they went this way?" The black tipped wolf nodded, "Of course. I heard they were talking about some intruder... I bet Birch needs the help anyway... The alphess probably sent him alone again." Shade rolled her eyes and continued to walk, soon catching the scent of the male that went with Ebony earlier, as well as two other scents, though both going off in different ways. Margey tilted her head, "This ones following Ebony... though the other is the intruder... and they're both those mixed breeds! I remember their scents!" She wagged her tail and Shade only stared in concern in either direction, not feeling Margey's excitement. In the end, both figured Ebony would be Ok, and went after Birch and Ash.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 04:47:22 am »

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 04:55:51 am »
OOC: I see someones back on le computer... at least I think x3 and omg... "Faes. Faes everywhere!"  Made me laugh so hard.

Ebony growled low, about to snap at him for his rude tone but he was already running off. Ebony snorted and got back up, padding back the way to camp, her eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Shade and Margey continued, going slower. Soon, both heard pawsteps, except Shade slipped away at the last second with a smirk on her face as Margey was caught by Birch. Birch seemed not in the mood and growled, "Margey. Back to camp. You're not on patrol and no ones supposed to be out here." Margey scoffed, "Delta or not, you don't have to be so stuck up." Birch snapped at her muzzle, but didn't come in contact and growled, "I won't take disrespect from a mere suburbanite. Back. Now." Margey rolled her eyes and simply turned around, muttering something, though her eyes shone in triumph at the fact that Shade was out of trouble. Shade watched before sneaking off the other way, following the other males scent.

Offline W00gi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 05:06:47 am »
~Scutt~

Scutt soon found the creak and stood by the edge of it. He looked into the water and could see little fish darting in and out of the water plants. He grinned slightly and began pawing at them making the water splash up onto his scared face. Each time his paw went into the water the fish would quickly swim away and when he pulled it out they would slowly come back, like they were playing a game with him. He chuckled slightly knowing it would be easy to catch one but, he was not hungry he was just playing with them. 
[/color]

OOC: yup n.n XD

Offline ShimmerMoonStar

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 05:13:52 am »
Shade padded slowly and unsure towards the scent. She was curious, though didn't know if it was the right idea. She'd find out eventually. As she made her way closer, the scent suddenly vanished in mid air and she tilted her head, eyes narrowed as she tried to follow it but it stopped in one exact spot. Her ears perked and she opened her eyes as something appeared in front of her, claws digging into her side as a wolf appeared out of nowhere. She let out a gasp of shock as she fell down on her side.