Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29306 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2013, 03:48:40 am »

Name: Blizzardstar
Breed: Mixed
Subbreed: N/A
Why you deserve this rank: I've seen FlameClan doesn't have many members in it. I'll also try to stay active and maybe help FlameClan get a few more members. XD
Clan: FlameClan
Other: N/A

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 09:03:41 am »
[Accepted! Leafclan is hogging all the members.[Looking at you Leafpeeps -.-]
Fusedhearts, your Twisted Tree idea is.....just genius.

~____Tornear____~
The leaders loud cry had awoke the she-cat, other then the rain droplets falling on her pelt. The ground was muddy and wet, perfect for muddy messes. She lifted her body onto her haunches, stepping lightly away to the small clearing of the room. Streching her tired limbs, the she-cat eased her joints. The rain was only spitting, but she prefer to not get soaked. With no choice she stepped out of the structre, raindrops falling of her long whiskers once outside. Weaving through the stiff cats was an annoyance, well, at least to Tornear. Once near the front of the crowd, she awaited what the wet leader had to say.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 09:48:19 am »

Amberflash
Amberflash just got up as the sound of the leader rang in his ears. Obeidiantly, the dark brown tabby settled next to Rumblecloud, his best and closest friend. "Good morning, Rumblecloud." He greeted, with a small dip of his head.
"Mornin' Amberflash!" The grey cat replied. Another cat hushed them, for the meeting was about to start.

Rumblecloud
Rumblecloud woke up and heard the meeting call. He padded outside the warrior's den and sat down next to Amberflash. Both were so close friends, nothing ever seperated them.

-Too Lazy to Post for Rainkit-))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 03:58:27 pm »
Blizzardstar padded silently through the burnt forest. Small shoots of tiny green plant stems were peeking out through the darkened mud. His clan couldn't do anything for him or he couldn't do anything for them at the moment. A few clouds lay overhead, maybe threatening to pelt the FlameClan territory with rain for the day.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 04:10:34 pm »

Applepaw meekly stalked through the moor, her small ears flicking up at the sound of thrush in the distance. The pale calico had been assigned to help the elders, thus she ventured out to get some food. Lashing her scruffy tail out, the apprentice crouched down, belly-fur brushing the ground and staining her coat with dirt while she crept up on the small bird. With ease, she pivoted off her hind legs, springing up into the air and in a second pinned down the winged animal while it swung it's wings to and fro.

Prey in jaws, Applepaw's thin, opaque whiskers merely twitched as a rough breeze swept over her ears, making her dart towards camp with eyes pointed at the sky. It's going to rain.

As she arrived, the calico took a sudden turn towards the elders den, gingerly placing the thrush in-front of a small tabby she-cat. Swiping her tongue over her nose, Applepaw's job was completed, thus she lope into the apprentice's den and curled up, paws under scruffy chest.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2013, 05:57:59 pm »
*Oddstar*

The leader scanned the camp with bicolor eyes, the area silent except for the slew of raindrops rattling the branches overhead. She flicked her tail and raised her head when she ready to speak again, "Firstly, I'll have Amberflash and Rumblecloud patrol the boundaries today." Oddstar inclined her head slightly to address the two warriors, "Also, see to it that the flood at the bridge has not worsened. If it has, please let me know." The slight flood had been troubling her, but only by a margin. The flood was puny, last time she'd heard, but with this rain, one couldn't be too sure...

She turned her attention back to the clan as whole, ending the meeting after she had appointed a group of warriors to go on a hunting trip with her. Oddstar's white chest puffed out minutely, "You are dismissed. Be on your way!"
To outsiders, it would appear that Oddstar was a stern, no-nonsense leader. Of course, those in her clan saw a different side of their leader every once in while. The thick-furred cat slid easily down the side of the Twisting Tree and followed the group of hunting cats out into the dense forest.

Opalpaw was too busy catching raindrops in her mouth to listen to a word the leader had said. One would assume that she was oblivious to the meeting going on. She narrowly avoided getting severely scolded when she hopped her way across the camp, snapping at the rain just as the meeting ended and the cats dispersed. The white-furred apprentice slipped on the sticky, thick mud at the mouth of the medicine cat den and fell. The she-cat was no longer quite as white-furred as she was a few heartbeats ago. Opalpaw settled for smacking at the mud with fascination while she waited for Tornear.

Foxtrap is...doing stuff. I'll...Post for him next time.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 06:00:09 pm by FusedHearts »
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2014, 01:27:30 am »
Blizzardstar's nose twitched as rain pelted the forest. He let his white pelt soak. It was covered in dirt anyways. His green eyes watched the forest floor turn from dust to mud. Blizzardstar started to seek out shelter, it was turning into a downpour and no cat would want to get caught out in it. Finding protection from the rain in a hollow a few tail-lengths off the ground in a dead tree, he sat watching the rain fall.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2014, 06:50:45 am »

[Update on Main Post!]
___~Tornear~___

The recent flood had worried the medicine cat, as it was drowning the herbs near it. She hoped the leader had not worried too much about this event, but she didn't blame her if she was. The rain was not nearly as bad as Tornear had excepted, showing signs of stopping soon. Thin rays of dull sunlight shone through the medicine cat den walls. Oddstar seemed to of walked out of the camp, with warriors, meaning a hunting group was set. Many hunting patrols were sent out lately, more often than she realized.

The room was eerily quiet, but she liked it that way. It seemed as if the camp was empty. The time ticked slowly away in her mind, silencing her thoughts for a few moments. The nursery was not far away, taking advantage of the easy access, Tornear padded to the entrance. Queens and kits alike sat telling stories and feeding. All seemed quiet and calm, no need for a checkup for any kits today. Although a glowing white coat had caught her eye,"Must be Rainkit.", she thought. Know she knew there was no need to ask any queen about sickness, as she saw no coughing or syptom of any kind.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2014, 12:45:09 pm »
-I accidentally modified this post-
« Last Edit: January 04, 2014, 09:02:58 am by ____SoulStar____ »

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2014, 02:48:10 am »
Didn't even notice your post Fused, sorry! XD
Also, Update because I didn't do the last one. :3 Gathering added and new rule, don't worry it's not really a rule.

___~Tornear~___
When the medicine cat started to return to her den she stopped, spying a muddy, white coat. She walked onward and then realized it was Opalpaw. "My goodness, what mess did you get yourself into?!" The she-cat suddenly heard a high-pitched cry. It was Rainkit. She stopped her eyes wide with alarm, ears twitching and the fur on her spine high in the air.

"Rouges!" The words meant to be thought, not said aloud. She braced her self to fix up the battered kit. "Opalpaw go grab some cobwebs from inside, mix those herbs I have laid out. And hurry!" Tornear ran to the kit, checking over it. Examining its wounds. "You must have real guts too have left camp like that.! She had meant to joke, but it came out with hints of bitterness in her tone.