Author Topic: -=Dragons Of Salem=- Open and Accepting  (Read 3261 times)

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
-=Dragons Of Salem=- Open and Accepting
« on: December 05, 2013, 12:24:53 am »
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 10:40:45 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
Re: -=Dragons Of Salem=- Open and Accepting
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2013, 12:26:02 am »
RULES
1) please be respectful of other players
2) Mild cursing is allowed
3) hate the character not the player
4) My rp, my ruling. Respect that.
[/size]

Character Application!
Name
Type
Personality
Brief history
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 11:35:38 pm by The_Bubble_Ninja »

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:51:35 pm »
Give alittle more information about this RP, some plot, history, and rules.
Just trying to be helpful, i might join this Rp. ^.^ ))

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 11:36:12 pm »
Sorry bout that :P I had it typed up but didn't have time to fix this.....

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2013, 02:56:31 am »

Name Zero
Gender female
age 143
type Ice
Personallity brave strong lots of pride
history Zero was once a soldier in a army she won many battles and fought in many wars she is covered in scars and she has loser her sight in her left eye because of a large wound that had been struck down her face.

(Sorry if that's notba brief history I had a lot of thaught)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 02:59:10 am by glaceon24 »

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline TheLuna-

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 05:15:28 am »
Name: Luna
Type: Dark
Personality: She is wise, kind, strong, quiet
History: She used to be friends with a human girl but the girl and her family disappeared one day she never so the girl since
sorry I could get a pic but she is pitch black and has purple eyes
=?? ? ??=
Meow

Offline AbbyJoyce

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • This is my kingdom.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 06:21:20 am »

Zoul

Type: Dark
Personality: Zoul, in his earlier days, was often seen as being compassionate, kind, noble, honorable, intelligent, athletic, responsible, academic, dutiful, and a gentleman. He was definitely seen as the 'Golden Boy' and he had the admiration and respect of most dragons. And most of all, his father, Storm. Zoul grew up to be ambitious and studious. He was seen to be chivalrous, gallant, romantic, well-mannered, courteous and polite, traits often admired by females. As time went on, Zoul was stamped as happy, optimistic, light-hearted, playful, mischievous and naive. He was also seen as athletic, dutiful, respectful, intelligent, scholarly, noble, chivalrous and even-tempered. But, soon, Zoul's personality became increasingly complex. He increasingly became mysterious, brooding, inscrutable, intense, kind, caring, empathetic, compassionate, loving, affectionate, heroic, noble, selfless, brave, intelligent, protective, and loyal. Even worse, he was self loathing, self-destructive, addictive, guilt ridden, martyring, unpredictable, melancholic, self-righteous, naive, secretive and judgmental.
History: Growing up, Zoul was the apple of his father's eye, and his mother's as well. Though his younger brother, Titan, often grew jealous, the two got along very well. Until they aged into adulthood. Zoul found power, and Titan grew cold.

Titan

Type: Dark/Phsycic (while Zoul got his father's darkness, Titan got both his father's darkness and his mother's phsycic, though he only has phsycic power.)
Personality: Titan was originally a very free-spirited hatchling. Growing up, he also held a sense of duty though their father saw him as very irresponsible and reckless, proving he was very much a free spirit who did things on a whim, taking no mind to what people thought. Titan could be considered much the opposite to his brother in many regards. Whilst they both were respectful and polite, Titan had a dark side. As the two brothers paired up to explore Salem, he immediately begins taunting his brother, as a colder, more calloused version of his old self. Titan is seen as arrogant and sarcastic, showing little to no regard for human life and using whatever people he can get his hands on as his personal playthings. He is also portrayed as a very impulsive dragon, known for his self-destructive behavior and his devious, sadistic mind. Titan often leads ot twists and well thought out plans. This shows his ability for planning and forethought, and certainly patience. Every time his brother is put in a situation that endangers his life, Titan protects him, but he's not afraid to cause Zoul non-lethal harm. Despite his anger with Zoul for his actions in the past, he hangs around, protecting him and working with him, sometimes destroying the good in his life.
History: Not as open as Zoul. Will learn in rp

I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.