Author Topic: .:Strays of the Ruins:. {Revamped!} {Open}  (Read 10194 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .:Strays of the Ruins:. {Revamped!} {Open}
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 12:48:58 pm »

Teegan
The Shepherd allowed her jaws to spread apart as a yawn escaped her maw, shaking her head the canine opened her eyes and glanced around. Everything seemed ruined and deserted, a sigh escaped her maw as she shuffled to her paws with narrowed eyes. Pushing out her legs Teegan began to stretch-seen pulling them back in and shaking her pelt, shuffling back to full stance. Taking a sniff in Teegan glanced behind her hearing a whistle, but it only seemed to have been a gust of wind. Shrugging the black and tan canine exited the tunnled and began trotting down the rubble filled streets-her claws tapping against the small remains of the pavement as her head was lowered, growling to herself lightly "Stupid damn war..." She huffed lifting her head a little more-glancing around. Teegan continued down the deserted street.

Micah
Sighing the white shepherd continued to glance out the window of the broken house-huge chunks seemed to be missing from area in the walls from the war. Lifting onto her hind legs Micah placed her front paws on the window ledge and glanced out at the ruined city. What a mess!" She huffed. Dropping to the ground she turned and headed off through the all familiar ruined building. Trotting down the stairs carefully with a light thud, but missing the last step and jumping straight onto the bottom floor. Taking up a whiff of air through her snout Micah turned into a room and squeezed through a small hole that was in the wall of what seemed like a kitchen. Exiting the building she now found herself standing in the tatted streets. Although it was a disaster Micah always seemed to be smiling-and her tail wagging. Shrugging she turned and trotted down the streets in search for food.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2013, 03:07:06 pm »

Dusty

Nudging the small brick, Dusty allowed himself to yawn, before continuing with maneuvering the brick around. His large paw stretched out in attempt to bring the object back towards him, but in his despite it was far off. Unwilling to get up and fetch it, he rolled onto his back, staring up at the sky. Staring blankly back down at him, Dusty averted his sight from it, letting his paws touched the chilly ground. Without hesitating, he continued forward, keeping his best out of sight as he disappeared around the cracked corner of a building.

Risto

Regaining his balance, Risto scurried around on the roof top, peering down at the deserted streets. No sights of creatures - even mutants - were in sight, which slightly relieved him. Though he would not like a fight with a mutant, a little action wouldn't hurt - especially in a city like this. Erasing the thought, he rested his haunches and wrapped his tail around his paws, keeping an eye out for any movement, including prey. His stomach rumbled slightly at the thought and with that he kept his eyes darting around, hoping to catch a prey in action.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 05:37:25 pm »
[[Hmm. Maybe I should post in my own RP thread now...

Flak

The dark pelted mutt padded across the old crackled sidewalk of the inner city, head low and a lifeless raven clenched between his jaws, swaying with every step. His naturally filed nails clicked on the weed invaded pavement, and his bicolored eyes kept a vigilant lookout at the path ahead. Living here for a few years has fine tuned Flak for such an environment where alertness is key to survival. Many scents of animals mixed in with the always present smell of ash made the mutt's nostrils quiver, but nonetheless he shrugged it off for now, more interested in finding a safe place to eat. His gaze fell upon a gaping hole that was torn into the side of one of the skyscrapers that was now leaning on its foundation. After a quick surveillant sniff, Flak stepped inside the dark, empty first floor of the open building once dubbing it safe. Finding shelter beneath an old broken desk, he lay down and began quickly picking the ebony feathers from the raven now held between his forepaws.

Gavroche

The energetic pup trotted boldly down the center of the uneven, crumbling street. Occasionally veering off course to hop onto a broken down car that was now overgrown with weeds, Gavroche made his way towards an alley way which he knew was always a reliable source to find food. Slowing his pace, he walked down the alley, staring up through the haze at the old buildings that leaned above it. His attention was instantly snapped forward at the sound of a few clacking pebbles shifted by movement. Half folded ears perked forward, Gav instantly trudged forward to investigate. Taken almost by surprise by the large rat that presented itself from the shadows, but he quickly shoved all alarm aside, replacing it with hungry aggression. With a sharp bark, the pup flung himself forward, tackling the rodent to the ground. After tumbling over it a few feet, the rat quickly squirmed, squealing and snapping in an attempt at freedom. Gavroche finally decided to finish toying with his food and bit into its throat. Though the pup lacked much experience, the rat was large enough so that it wasn't as speedy as other rats due to probable radiation effects. It wasn't long until the rodent finally went limp and Gav had won himself another meal.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 08:56:35 pm »

Teegan
Teegan continued to trot down the street-her claws clicking against the uneven pavement. The sudden shriek of a crow caused her head to shoot up, a growl rumbling through her throat as she watched the bird with narrowed eyes. Barking she watched as the bird let out continuous shrieks. Shaking her head the muscular canine leapt up snapping her jaws causing the bird to lift higher into the sky "Damns pests!!" She growled then continued down the street. Turning down an alley the familiar scents of mutants wafted through her nostrils causing a shiver to run down her spine, but soon followed by a low snarl. The thought of those dirty creatures caused her to become a little more angry and wary than usual-although their large frame was large they easily hid themselves. Ignoring it the Shepherd continued down the alley hoping to find some source of food.

Micah
The sounds of barks and unfamiliar smells surrounded the canine causing her ears the flatten-but the sudden growl that rumbled from her stomach caused her to let out a sigh. She hadn't eaten for days and hadn't left the house thanks the a previous mutant attack a few days ago. "Well, its now or never.." She mumbled to herself stepping down onto the road that had many cracks through it. Lifting her head the snow white canine took in a deep breath and trotted down the street, her tail beginning to wag once more as her tongue lolled from the side of her maw. Deciding to let the past go Micah took ne hesitation and quickly shooting from side to side with her snout close to the ground.

DA Account

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2013, 10:11:11 pm »
so i finall found this... are we basically restarting the whole rp. if so then :( i had a thing goin on with me an taylor...

inner beauty come from within

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2013, 11:14:15 pm »
((Guess imma add this lil'guy back! And yeah jazmin, I think we're starting over))

Name: Jip
Species: Canine
Breed: Staffodshire Bull Terrier x Jack Russell Terrier
Description/Photo: He has a photo.
Personality: Jip is a rather laid back canine who has a soft spot for younger canines, especially pups. When it comes to friends and family Jip is rather loyal and protective, risking his life for them. Although he seems like a big 'softy' he does have an aggressive side to him but this is rarely shown, although he will be feisty and Jip won't take crap from anyone. From time to time you will see Jip acting like a big pup and prancing around-and he doesn't really care what anyone thinks about him.
Family: He can't really remember, his mother was a Jack and his father was a Staffy.
Background: As a pup Jip was the runt of the litter and often picked on and being pushed away by the larger pups-when the time came for them to leave he was the only one left. All the humans went for the larger and more chunky pups leaving him be. Jip received much attention, help and care from both his parents until the time came to fly the nest, saying his goodbyes. The nuclear was struck and something happened that Jip can't even remember-although he still has his memory? This remains a mistery for now...

DA Account

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2013, 03:37:04 pm »
Yep, we be starting from scratch. And Jip's accepted, of course. X3]]
sig by me

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2013, 04:12:44 pm »
   The old one died.  :'( R.I.P Old Strays Of Ruins...

Name: Max
Species: Cat
Breed: Tuxedo
Description: Look at picture above
Personality: Smart, Protective, Wise, Determined
Family: They are mutated
Background: Max and Zack were neighbours. They met up in certian places. But when war stroke they united together as they watched creatures mutate.

Name: Zack
Species: Cat
Breed: Tuxedo
Description: Look at picture above
Personality: Clumsy, Swift, Curious
Family: They are mutated
Background: Same as Max.

This is Souleyes, peace out!

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2013, 04:30:33 pm »
Bahahaha, it's all good though, because in its death, it has given birth to a new and improved version. X3
Heh, both are accepted. Go ahead 'n start. <3 ]]
sig by me

Offline jazminj323

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • you touched me! how dare you touch me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2013, 10:46:24 am »
aaaw ok i dunno if im gonna rejoin then... ill think about it

inner beauty come from within