Author Topic: .:Strays of the Ruins:. {Revamped!} {Open}  (Read 10200 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: .:Strays of the Ruins:. {Revamped!} {Open}
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2013, 11:54:05 am »

Name: Crystal
Species: Dog
Breed: Golden Retriever X Husky (Goberian)
Description/Photo: PHOTOOOOO (Well her eyes are electric blue not yellow)
Personality: Hates all the enemies.
Family: THEY ARE DEAD
Mother: Unamed solid white husky
Father: Unamed dark red golden retriever
Adoptive parents: Princess the malamute (Adoptive mother)
Background: She was born a second before a hurricane started. When the hurricane started she could not escape and both of her parents died in the hurricane and a female alaskan malamute named Princess helped her escape. When Crystal was an adult Princess died of old age.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2013, 02:40:09 pm »
((@Jazmin, that's alright, no worries.
@Mayah, accepted.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2013, 10:32:16 am »

Max
Cautiously, Max crept into an alleyway with a smaller and younger tom called 'Zack'. "C'mon. It's safe! What  are you afraid of?" He hissed.
"Hey! Haven't you noticed? There are other dangerous creatures around us! They could kill us!" Max snapped back. Zack shrunk back and said,
"You mean those tall beasts?"
"Yes. When you see one, you hide or get killed." Suddenly, as both cats padded deeper into the alleyway, they saw a german shepard.

Zack
Zack yowled in fear as Max arched his back and hissed at the bigger dog. "It's mutated!" Zack gasped.
"No. It isn't. Otherwise it would be much bigger. However, we must stand our ground." Max whispered back. The older cat knew that this was a female yet possibly stonger.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2013, 12:00:21 pm »

Teegan
The large fae continued trudging through the alley, scrambling through piles of rummbled and leaping over debris that was placed around from previous storms. Letting out a yawn she began shovelling through with her nose flipping over planks of wood hoping to find atleast a little food. A dirty, moist smell wafted into the canines snout causing her to glance ahead seeing glowing eyes in the window of a far away building-snarling the sudden sound of muttered and light pads of paws caused her head to dart around seeing who small felines behind her-and they did not seem mutated. Teegan tilted her head as she watched one of the cats shuffled with its back up then mutter about her being mutated-letting out a cocky laugh the black and brown canine shook her head. "Yeah, imf not mutated I think you would be able to tell-besides I would have already arracked.." Teegan grinned she did usually attack cats but these two seemed rather young plus she didn't really have feline on her menu. With her fluffed tail wagging Teegan continued to stare at the two felined awatiting to see what they would have to say.

Jip
The young brute slowly and quietly trotted through the building-the dropping of water echoed through the building. Jip had been in this old hotel for a while now-it seemed mutants had taken a liken to the large building and besides two of the creatures were after the small canine. Quietly he leapt over a small plank of wood and into another room-his breathing had to quieting down-his tail remained arched and slightly hook over. Lifting onto his hind legs Jip peeked through a small gap through a wall as he watched the huge beasts slouch around-deep grunts coming from them. The Jack Russell cross had to think of a plan.

Micah
The white canine searched for another ten minutes-seeing her search appeared unsuccessful for the time being she let out a sigh as she turned around and sniffed up. "Well, I'll just look later..." She muttered to herself with a sigh. Hearing a sudden growl Micah turned seeing a shadow trotting down the alley-her eyes widened as she shot off in her previous direction towards the building. Skidding around a sharp corner Micah squeezed through the gap once again and ran upstairs hearing a growl-peering out the window she watched as a mutant that seemed to be covered in blood began trotting down the open street.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2013, 12:39:58 pm »

Crystal walked up in an alleyway. Seeing a faint sight of a large dog and 2 cats, and she walked away. She barked "I better get something to eat." as she saw a trash can, she knocked it down. "Oh my...... Thank you Animal God." She barked. She then began eating the trash.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2013, 01:04:01 pm »

Max
Calmly, he walked up to the shepard. Sniffing, he spoke, "Good. My name is Max. The smaller fellow over there," Max's eyes fixed on Zack. "is my friend, Zack. Who are you?" He asked, his head tilting side-ways.

Zack
Nervously, Zack crept over next to Max and sniffed lightly. Good. She's alright. He thought. The young cat was relieved to have such company. However, the future interupted his thoughts. Who will die? Why did this happen? Will this world ever be the same?

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2013, 01:06:12 pm »
holy- i totally forgot about this RP. ;u; starting over

Name: Kezra

Species: Canine / Dog

Breed: Tamaskan x Timber Wolf

Description/Photo: An almost white, slightly tan-ish wolfdog with bright fiery eyes.

Personality: Kezra motto is "Don't expect good things to happen right away.", and that's how she lives by. Outspoken, naturally rude and sharp-tongued, she's one tough cookie. However, warming up to her is very easy since she has a soft heart and never fails another.

Family: Dakota [Mother], Vike [Father] = Deceased

Background: N/A

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2013, 01:24:02 pm »

Crystal started nomming on the garbage. She then stopped eating and walked to shelter for the night. She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

Gonna add new character.))

Name: Mei
Species: Dog
Breed: Tamaskan
Description/Photo: PHOTOOOO (Except some parts of her ears are ripped and her eyes are blue)
Personality: Can be gentle and kind, but can be rude and sharptounged.
Family: DEAD
Background: She is afraid of her past, but I can show you her history in PM

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2013, 02:26:48 pm »
[[Both accepted. X3

Flak

Flak took his time eating the raven clenched between his forepaws after he finished plucking it with his teeth. The pattering of pawsteps made the mutt raise his head, his large ears craning forward. He fixed his eyes upon the opening of the building, eyeing the few small shapes that had skirted past. Though he knew the figures were far too small to be a mutant, curiosity overcame him, now that he was done eating. Licking a few feathers from his fur, Flak rose to his four, ducking as he padded out from beneath the old desk. He paused once he reached the gaping entrance of the building, straightening up to shoot survaillant gazes in both directions before he dared take another step forward.

Gavroche

The pup lay in his alley way, mindlessly gnawing at the lifeless rat he had managed to capture and dispatch a few minutes prior. He'd always enjoyed messing around with his food before bothering to eat it. Laying on his back, Gavroche panted playfully, pawing at the carcass and grabbing hold of a limb in his jaws. Flopping back over, he gave his head a few shakes, severing the piece of meat with a high pitched growl. Dropping the meat slice, he reared up and pounced back onto the carcass, rolling over it with a light yip.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2013, 02:42:59 pm »

Teegan
Teegan glanced down at the two felines as they came over to examin her-dipping her head down a little she took in the scents of the two cats then lifted her head and taking a glance around. Letting out a sigh the large Shepherd soon focused back on the two felines whom she now knew as Max and Zack. Nodding her head Teegan smiled and cleared her throat "The names Teegan!" She replied her tail batting back and forth as she continued looking at the two unfamiliar cats. [/font]
[/color]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.