Author Topic: .:Strays of the Ruins:. {Revamped!} {Open}  (Read 10193 times)

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
Re: .:Strays of the Ruins:. {Revamped!} {Open}
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2013, 08:56:41 am »

Max
The tom yawned and settled himself in a spot between two trash cans. "Better get some sleep." He meowed, looking at the darkening sky. "It's gonna get tough tomorrow." Max lowered his head and slowly shut his eyes, drifting into sleep.

Zack
Tired, Zack curled up nearby Max. He could see the sky turning dark blue. Comfortably, he shut his eyes, causing him to sleep.

TIP: You can quote your post and edit it. It saves time typing in IMG codes and stuff!  ;)))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2013, 08:53:22 pm »

Teegan
The Shepherds head tilted as she glanced at the two felines-they appeared awfully tirned and they spoke about going to sleep. Seeing the two cats curl up near one another and drift off the sighed and turned around, quietly and carefully scrambling across the huge piles of rubble and leaping over the odd planks of wood. An unfamiliar scent wafted into her snout causing her to growl, but as she drew closer it appeared to not be a mutant but a rat. Smriking Teegan glanced into the trash can and grinned waiting for the creature to come out, once it did she placed a paw infront of it blocking its route, taking to chances to miss a meal the Shepherd lunged her head down and wrapped her jaws tightly around the rodents neck-until a loud crack was heard and blood filled her muzzle. Satisfied with her catch Teegan picked up the rat and trotted through the alley-the limp body of the rat hung from her jaws as she began to seek a place to eat. [\font]

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2013, 02:29:21 pm »

Large, amber eyes scanned the area, coat ruffled by the wind and matted by the filth that had clung to her fur for days- weeks; Kezra quietly started to trekk onward. Saliva dropped down her chin and crimson stained her muzzle. She had just finished eating the last bits of her sparrow. Not much, but better something than nothing.

Click. Click. That's all that echoed throughout the barren streets with the rumbling of mutants that edged closer to their prey. Kezra's ears pricked forward at the sudden yips, instantly ducking down and pulling herself behind a corner to try and find the source of the sound.

The sound came from a nearby alley way, a pretty alright place- since mutants usually moped around the open. Peeking behind the corner, only a small fluff of light chestnut fur was visible. The fur on Kezra's shoulders lay flat again as she started to mindlessly walk towards the pup who was obviously playing with something. Lips pulled back and muzzle scrunched, she started to close in on it, ready to snatch it up if it made any sudden movements.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2014, 07:47:50 pm »
I know I shouldnt BUMP this, but can we revive this? Again?))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sutton

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 06, 2014, 08:47:19 pm »
sounds really cool!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 11:43:32 pm »
[[Ah yes. I've forgotten about this 'ol roleplay. Right then. I'll post in a couple hours, slightly busy at the moment. But yah.
Oh and Sutton, you can feel free to join, y'know. X3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2014, 03:43:40 pm »
I may not be active due to too many roleplays so Max and Zack will remain NPC until some one volunteers for them, if that's alright with you, Jim?))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/