Author Topic: Dog Town [A semi-realistic canine roleplay][Open][Post!]  (Read 8728 times)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
Re: Dog Town [A semi-realistic canine roleplay][Open][Post!]
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 11:16:33 pm »
[I greatly apologize for my absence, I was on a trip and was not able to get on much.]

|-|Iris Calvera Reese|-|
A shot in the dark, a past, lost in space.
Where do I start?

The rattling of broken wind chimes disturbed Iris, ending her moment of peace. Debris lay scattered over the cold, partially tiled floor. This building in respectfully OK shape, at least to shield from the wind. Iris much preferred the outdoors, not a crumbling, cracked structure. She pushed away small pieces of rubble, stepping where it had once been-dodging rotting wood and splintered planks. An archway lie not far from her, just on its last legs, posing a threat if walked through. Leaping over a down wall, it scratching her underbelly like a rake. Ow. She had caught  her tail on a fence post- or least what was left of it. She swatted at its stiff and emotionless posture, knocking it over with her force. Freeing her fluffed tail from its grasp.

Paws indenting the soft ground, she heard a shrill sound ping her ears- stopping in her tracks she shook her head. Stepping out from behind a large gate-like wall, she panned the area, spotting a red and white dog stumble out a bush. Stalking away from the canine-wanting no intended conversation of any kind, she simply walked through the clearing. Stepping lightly over fallen objects, she causally trotted through. Reaching the end of the clearing, she let a small yelp escape her maw, a jagged rock had cut her paw. She pushed it away from her fore-legs, growling at the rock that wounded her paw. These ruins would kill her one day, if she could, she would fix the buildings herself. Her paw began to bleed slightly, as the rock had broke the skin, she shook it off and headed away though.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:18:58 pm by .:Katra:. »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 11:44:00 pm »
Am I accepted?
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2014, 12:15:39 am »

Ravani Juliva DeCaperna
Show me a Garden that's bursting into Life.

Reluctance. The word pricked in Ravani's mind as he stared hard at the female. He could sense the reluctance tingling in her words as she offered some of her meal to him. Ravani nearly winched at the emotion, flashes of the past swarming towards him as they began to nibble away at his sight. However, the Tamaskan shook them off violently, watching as the memories slunk back into the darkness, closing in as they disappeared. Fixing his gaze back onto the hog, he replied, with a small stammer - "Sure." Cautiously taking a few steps towards the female, he stood there, a little awkwardly, as if excepting the stranger to tear off some meat and slip it towards him. There was absolutely no way he would come over and eat from the hog itself. His muzzle wrinkled slightly at the thought, however he paused, before returning his attention back onto the female, waiting patiently. Hopefully, she knew what he was getting at.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2014, 02:32:34 am »
(( Grin, Mayah, and Soaring- you are accepted, if your done that is, I will most likely make this a post laateeerr.))

Offline DevilXChild

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • This is where the fun begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2014, 05:41:07 pm »

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 07:11:05 pm »

The female dog had looked at him, awaiting an answer. Minnow was angry at her for sharing food with another dog, but Porcelain didn't listen, she'd rather make a friend than make an enemy by denying a hungry dog food- she had seen in the city what hungry dogs do when near food, it terrified her that some dogs were starting to become cannibalistic and more wild than before. She didn't want to get hurt, which is why she was so submissive, but Minnow obviously wouldn't let her get her, which is why the two bickered over submission and dominance most of the time. Porcelain's attention quickly went back to the male when he had said his answer, it was a yes- she had looked at him, watching him look at her awkwardly, he'd like her to cut a piece off for him?

Well, okay.

She had moved her muzzle downwards towards the dog, and being the neat girl she was- began to swiftly make a cut across the hog, placing a delicate paw on one end, and pulling lightly, making careful not to stain her tan-furred muzzle crimson, she was eating with a stranger, she'd have to be extra neat, it would look bad if she just dug into the hog like some wild animal. The hog was easily ripped, one side was pushed towards the male, easy access to the meat itself. Porcelain had hoped that it was enough, and neatly began to nibble on the exposed meat of the hog on her side, Minnow was still watching the dog, a little distrustfully. Just to be rather rude, she had pushed the meat towards him in a fast motion, blood flying into the air- towards him. Porce looked up, her ears twitching a bit and her face gesturing into a frown as she scolded Minnow inside her head.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 08:20:13 pm »

Ravani Juliva DeCaperna
Show me a Garden that's bursting into Life.

He watched impatiently as the female dog neatly ripped the hog apart, and a cloud of contempt hovered over him. Who'd cut so neatly in a crisis like this? The thought slumped in his mind, however disappeared once the canine pushed the meat towards him, and Ravani took a few steps forward to snatch it. However, to his surprised, the meat abruptly rocketed forward, blood spraltering in his face as it bounced against his paws. A wave of shock splashed over him, and he stood there for a moment, staring from the meat to the female. Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, he watched as the canine frowned, ear twitching, and seemed to be thinking to herself. Grabbing the meat in his jaws, Ravani backed away from the female without a word, and began to consume the meal. He kept his gaze locked on the female - just in case if any mischief occurred again. He was sure the other canine had not touched the meat so harshly, however a splash of doubt tingled inside of him. Though he held back a glare, Ravani gave her a look, before returning back to his meal with a cautious eye on her.