Author Topic: .:Wolves of Feykro:. {Open}  (Read 13015 times)

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: .:Wolves of Feykro:. {Closed}
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 04:46:36 am »
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:52:15 am by NeonSlaughter »
I love you

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 07:17:51 pm »

The grey-brown she-wolf limped through the thicket, keeping her left forepaw elevated, after having a scrape with a cougar. She had chanced upon a deer carcass and decided to make the most of the free meal. Apparently, the cougar had a similar idea, but Lynn wasn't keen on the idea of sharing her food. With neither the wolf nor cougar backing down, the two predators scuffled for a while before Lynn finally backed off wounded and limping. She growled with frustration to herself and slumped in the damp, lush grass of the forest licking her wounds. "Damned cougars..."
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 07:19:36 pm by DoctorFlob »

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: .:Wolves of Feykro:. {Open}
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2014, 09:09:14 pm »

Knux

His paw weakly swatted at the hare's throat, ending the creature harshly as Knux stared down at it. It wasn't much, however food was food, and he consumed it quickly. Latching his teeth onto the hares fur, he ripped it opened, gobbling down the warm meat as his tail wagged slowly. In seconds, the hare was gone. Knux laid on his belly, causally bending down to lick his paw, tasting a tinge of the hare as his tongue rasped over. His ears flicked at times, hearing the nearby rustles and movements of other creature; Knux took a whiff of the air, before deciding nothing was serious. His guard slightly dropped as he continued to groom his mattered fur, aware of the creatures nearby.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2014, 09:24:52 pm »
You're accepted Neon :3

:| Kidd |:

Kidd continued trotting onward after finishing her meal. She briefly allowed herself to take in the scents around her. "Wolf. It's a male." The female mumbled to herself. Another wolf is never good... She let herself be swarmed with horrid thoughts and nightmares about what could happen if they met face-to-face. Kidd stopped and took a break to look around. Her eyes landed on some rocks just barely breaching the surface of the river. I could use those to get across, She thought. Cautiously, Kidd approached the rocks. Carefully easing a paw onto the first stone, she set it down. One foot after another, she slowly made her way towards the opposite bank. Almost there. The next rock was further away. She had to jump. Kidd braced herself as she prepared to jump. Leaping towards the rock she lost balance. Yelping in shock she plunged into the freezing cold water. Under the churning river she screamed for air. But the water was semmingly everywhere. Suddenly breaking through the surface she tried to carry herself towards the other bank. But she was growing weak. Kidd started to panic, I can't keep this up much longer! Her foot was able to touch the floor of the river. Using the last of her strength, she waded through the strong current onto the bank. Her breath was cut short as she collapsed on the mud. A wave of darkness seemed to lap at the edge of her vision until it engulfed her. Kidd fell unconscious.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:32:57 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2014, 10:22:09 pm »

:|Ezekiel|:
Letting out a huff the brute continued to crawl through the forest with his head held high, his fluffed tail gently swaying back and forth as he glanced around letting out a low growl. It seemed food was rather rare around here and its a surprise any creature living here could survive. The sudden sound of rustling bushes cause Kiel's head to turn, his eyes narrowing as he lifted his snout a little taking in a few whiffs-but nothing. Shrugging it off Ezekiel turned around and continued onward-clambering over many legs and weaving past many trees helping to get him out the forest. Hearing a screech the brown wolf looked up into the sky and watched as a bird swooped through the skies-his eyes rolling "Only good meal and we caneven get to em'" he growled looking back down as the sound of flowing water soon filled his ears. Smiling, Ezekiel picked up his pace and hurried along the mud-filled forest floor, his tail wagging a little as he soon apparoached the fresh flowing water. "Eventually..." Kiel moaned as he came to a sudden stop-smelling a few unfamiliar scents-but he decided to ignore themdipping down his head he allowed his pink tongue to slide out his maw as it touched the cool flowing water-crouching down a little Ezekiel began lapping up the clear running liquid-his tail spawled across the river bank as his paws were pushed in a little to the water.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2014, 11:29:39 pm »
[Oops. Laptop derped and deleted the original post. So. Carry on. -_-
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 01:50:37 am by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline DevilXChild

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • This is where the fun begins
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2014, 12:31:35 am »
I have this picture of a white wolf I really want to use. Can I use it or would that mark my character as a Krah wolf?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2014, 01:19:25 am »
^^ No it wouldn't :3 Feel free to use it.

:| Kidd |:

The drenched, tired female relived the scenario over and over again. The scent of wolf. The crossing stones. The freezing depths of the river. Kidd shifted her legs and groaned at the pain. She felt as light as the wind, and could feel herself slowly slipping away from the conscious world. The silence was suddenly shattered when a muffled voice right behind her. Startled she immedatatly tried to jump to her feet, but staggered due to still being weak. Kidd spat water out of her mouth. "I'd like to see you in there! You-". She coughed and vomited more mouthfuls of water. The female turned and staggered away from the stranger and fell to the muddy ground once again. The pain in her jaw told her that she had bruised it yet again. Sitting up she narrowed her eyes and glared at the brute. "This seems to entertain you. Why? Do you always find amusement in watching half-drowned wolves struggle?" Kidd queried.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 02:39:57 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2014, 03:14:50 am »
I love you

Offline W00gi

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • Look me dead in the eye and tell me lies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2014, 03:24:31 am »

Name: Ziroh.
Personality:
~Outlandish.
~ Bold
~Cocky.
~ Somewhat rude.
~Funny.
~ Sweet.
~Kind.
Origin: Born and raised as a lone wolf Ziroh was destine to be alone for ever. When he was two years old however he fell in love with a Krah wolf and joined there pack, but as a slave. After a few years he got sick of it and ran away taking a fae with him. The lived as loners for sometimes till the fae decided to leave him. Now he lives alone in the forest.
Extras: N\A
Life is just a loop, untill you get too tiered to continue