Author Topic: .Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}  (Read 5492 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
.Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}
« on: January 22, 2014, 04:35:27 am »

"A Fire Burns Today..      
                                                                                                                                 ...Of Blasphemy and Genocide."

Welcome to the beginning of the end- the Tribulation.
Co-Created with OreoHeroz.

Based off the End Times prophecies of the Biblical Book of Revelation

Note- If the Bible offends you in any way, I suggest you simply not read the rest of this to avoid conflict. Thank you.

In the distant future, all good has left the earth- leaving it in utter chaos and destruction as God's wrath is poured upon it. Engulfed by war, spontaneous natural disasters, famine and plague, Earth is no longer a place of peace. The sun is now dark- the moon a deep crimson color- and the atmosphere disturbed permanently by constant ash clouds. The oceans now run red, turned to blood, and all fresh water is bitter. All the countries are now united by a single world government, headed by a single man, but just because all countries are "united," doesn't mean there is peace. World War Three has erupted, and nuclear warfare is a common thing now. Disease runs rampant, along with violence and unrest. Anarchy reigns supreme here, in this seven year period of torture for all inhabiting earth. Even for you, a common dog, every single day brings a brand new threat of danger- or more than likely death.
         Despite the horrors of the evil hold on the earth, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Once the seven year time of Tribulation has ceased, the earth will be restored to its former glory- all things returning to as they were in the Garden of Eden. Those who survive the end- the Apocalypse- and Armageddon-, will live forever more in a place without death, sin, or disease. A place where all is perfect, and good is in control once again. But getting to the end will not be easy. Only few will be chosen to survive to reach it.
Can you survive the End Times- the Final Judgement?

"For the great day of their wrath has come; and who is able to stand?" - Revelation 6:17.

:Plot:
You are a dog in this apocalyptic wasteland once known as the United States of America- though nationalities don't mean anything anymore. Your sole purpose? To survive the Hell that is being unleashed upon the earth in the form of natural disasters, demonic entities, war, famine, and death. With plague and famine running rampant, food and clean water is extremely difficult to come by, making some turn to desperate measures to eat. The world you live in is always dark- the sun faded to nearly black- and the moon, blood red. It's hard to breathe due to the thick ash that constantly pollutes the air. Humans are rare now 'a days- most wiped out by the Judgments or in hiding, and every corner of the earth is now a barren wasteland. The time period of these judgments is expanded over a 7 year time course- at the end of the seven years is the final battle of Armageddon, where the armies of all the nations will be exterminated and goodness will reign supreme again. With the old world passed away, a new will come forth, where there is no death and eternal peace. Can you make it to the end, to the Millennium?

:Threats:
The following are all creatures/events stated in the Book of Revelation.
In this RP, it would be wise to avoid the following creatures, as it can easily cost you your life...

:The Horsemen:
"...I looked and behold, a pale horse, and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hell was following with him..."

The four horsemen (in RP, anyway) are four literal supernatural demon-like "angels." Each has a different representation and plague. The white horse & rider is the Horseman of Conquest or plague. The red, of warfare. The black, of famine. And the pale green, of death. Each Horseman was given the power to inflict its own representation upon all earth-dwellers. Wherever they go, what they bring with them will follow. Interaction with one of the Horsemen(depending on which one) will result in either disease or death.

The Locusts
"And he opened the bottomless pit;.. and out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth... And the appearance of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle; and on their heads were crowns like gold, and their faces were like that of men. And they had hair like the hair of a woman, and their teeth were like teeth of lions. And they had breastplates of iron, and tails like scorpions."

The locusts were unleashed with the sole purpose of tormenting the earth- but were not allowed to kill. These creatures are demonic in origin, and will look for any chance to inflict pain.

Natural Disasters
"And there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up."

The natural world during this time is completely random and exceedingly violent. There are spontaneous storms- even fire raining down from the heavens at times. Earthquakes are frequent, and more vicious than any other previously recorded in time. Nature is a huge force in racking up the casualty numbers. This along with the warfare has left the human population dwindling, and all landscapes barren.

"Woe, woe, woe, to those who dwell on the earth..."
-Revelation 8:13
The R U L E S

1.) Wait to be accepted, and for the roleplay to start before you post. Do not post right after you make your application, please.

2.) No godmodding, power playing, meta-gaming, etc.

3.) If you read these rules, put 'Ending' somewhere in your app.

4.) Please be active, if you join this roleplay, do not suddenly vanish after one post or so.

5.) Please try and use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation. A few mistakes is alright! However, no text speak.

6.) Be realistic, please.

5.) If you get into a fight, please don't be all "immortal" and have no wounds and such. Remember this is a realistic roleplay. OuO

7.) You may have as many characters as you can handle.

8.) All Forum Rules/Roleplaying Rules apply.

~*~

| The A P P L I C A T I O N |

-Photo goes here-
Quote |
Name |
Age |
Gender |
Breed |
Personality |
Extra |
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:09:53 pm by JimMoriarty »
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
Re: .Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 04:36:54 am »
"Trials by Fire- Setting Fire, is Not a Way That's Meant for Me."

Name |  Enoch ("Eee-knock")

Age | 4 y/o

Gender | Male

Breed | German Shepherd x Siberian Husky

Personality | Enoch has a strong survival instinct. He is determined, protective, bold, and caring- and would readily sacrifice himself for the well-being of another, while he is a little rough around the edges. He doesn't put up with nonsense, being generally serious, and he is wise in the art of survival.

Extra | Nupe. (Ending)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:03:23 pm by JimMoriarty »
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 08:10:07 am »

You don't know what you have, until it's gone. |
Viva |
3 |
Female |
American Cattle Dog |
Meet her |
Extra | End

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 08:34:31 am »
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 04:15:31 am by ????????? »

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 12:05:19 pm »
[[Accepted, and ?????????, no worries, I'm sure it'll be fine. X3
Also, I just realized we both have photos of like... the same dog... XD Maybe they could be siblings or somefin' if you want? Cause I can't find a better photo for Enoch//shot o3o
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 02:56:32 pm »
[[ wiudwqejfkaiaeed

So excited for this RP :D Great job on creating the whole story line, Jimmy!<3 ]]

"Death itself has fled from us."
Name | Kavern
Age | 3 Y/O
Gender | Male
Breed | Border Collie
Personality | Kavern proves to be more of an optimistic, happy soul - even if things are down. He can be pretty obnoxious and dim-witted at times, yet is very caring and friendly. Even though Kavern can be quiet or friendly, he does have a sharp-tongue that will lash out at you if provoke. He can be stubborn at times; otherwise, Kavern is gentle and understanding towards you. At points, he can be slightly the daring, mischievous canine, and he is also seen as being adventurous and curious. He enjoys company and would rather stick with those who are older and stronger than him.
Extra | Ending
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 03:07:53 pm by OreoHeroz »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 04:54:59 pm »

Quote | "The F i r e in my eyes tell you to R U N."
Name | Destenvel
Age | 6 M / O
Gender | Female
Breed | Siberian Husky Mix.
Personality | I will not back down, thrown across the floor never will back down. I look death in the eyes due to my mom's teaching. She sadly died by the green horse, Death. I have always wanted to rid the earth with it's guts. I am loyal, fearless, and passionate and destined to survive. Also sharp tonged and will not hesitate to lash at you.
Extra | (Ending.)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:19:39 pm by Fionnxa »

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 05:47:27 pm »

'OHANA means family. Family means no one gets left behind'

Name | Leilani

Age | 3 1/2 Y/O

Gender | Female

Breed | Border Collie mix

Personality | Lani is a dog who is strong willed and confident, althought its been a struggle for her she's managed to survive and that's what she strives to do. This hell-filled work hasn't put a strain on this canine and she's still pushing on, being her normal, fesity, aggressive self and pushing herself to carry on. Lani dislikes being told what to do unless needed in the situation, but doesn't mind taking charge herself.  Her survivial instinc is very strong and she won't allow anything or anyone to get in her way. Although she seems like a bitter soul Leilani will often put others before herself in order to help them through this demon ridden world, along with being loyal and protective. Sometimes, she's a playful 'pup' who can have a fun time if the time is actually right, but she can be serious to get through the best way possible.

Extra | She wears a silver chain around her neck. Ending.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 07:08:34 pm »
[[Accepted, Tay & Oreo.
  however, Fionnxa, with your second character- the Fourth Horseman(the pale green horse), exists purely to kill. It is the representation of death, on the earth only to spread it- and therefore would sooner kill you than team up with you. So for the sake of realism, could you possibly change that up? Other than that you're good.
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 07:18:28 pm »
[[ Ok, no reason to be rude... -changes- ]]