Author Topic: .Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}  (Read 5490 times)

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: .Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 07:33:55 pm »
[[Oh-  I'm sorry- I wasn't trying to come off as rude, if it seemed that way I do apologize. :I
  Your character is good now, by the way. Again, I am sorry if I seemed rude, I didn't mean to come off that way. :I ]]

Also, everyone, feel free to begin posting, now! <3]]
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 07:46:31 pm »
[[ It's alright. <3 c: ]]

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 08:13:16 pm »
@jim, yeah sure ^^ also, I will finish my all when I get on a computer.)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 08:14:24 pm »
[[Alrighty! X3
  So yeah, who wants to make the first post? o3o
  I would, but -has to leave for church soon-
sig by me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 11:02:35 pm »
((I will, but mind the crappy post xD ))

:|Leilani|:

Hearing the deafening, echoing screeches coming from outside the building Lani let a growl erupt from her throat as she shuffled up from the old broek bed-her footing slightly unsteady from the soft but springy matress. Trotting towards the window she quietly lifted onto her hind quarters and glanced around, although she could hear the screeches from the demons they were no where to be seen. Quickly, the Collie mix quickly ducked down and hid under the window ledge as a large orange beast flew past, oh how she hated those creatures and how they made her skin crawl. "Dumb creatures!" she growled as she crawled out the room quietly as a red light seemed to shine through the window from the atmosphere outsidecrawling down the crooked stairs she stopped at a small hole that was locate in the corner of the wall and leading outside. Crouching down she backed away a little from the hole and continued to glance out at the hellhole outside.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 11:06:32 pm »
Alright, finished my app ^^)

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 11:21:03 pm »

"Death itself has fled from us."

Kavern

It wasn't long until Kavern bursted from the dead bushes, his dry tongue lolling out of the side of his mouth. A sharp screech blasted from behind him, forcing him to pursue forward. His fur bristled in fear as he rounded a corner, leaping over a fallen tree. However, the branch of the tree snagged his paw, causing him to stumble and crash to the ground. Sharp, yet small stones prickled at his fur, some breaking the skin as blood slightly oozed from his face. As he clumsily picked himself up onto his paws, he casted a glance behind him, fear rising inside as he spotted figures heading his way. Heart racing, Kavern fled from them, allowing his paws to carry him up the uneven ramp. He would even go anyway where to escape the masks of terror. Nearly slipping alongside the rusty ramp, he managed to squeeze through the broken shards of a window, glass brushing against his fur as he tumbled into the building. Or, what used to be a building.

He held back a yelp of pain as his paw slipped and cut itself on the broken glass, causing pain to spark inside of him. Briskly rasping a tongue over his pain, he tasted the dry blood as he forced himself to peer out of the window, to catch any sign of those who had pursed him. Relief washed over him as he spotted nothing, and he remained inside, too frightened to nurse his wound, or even inspect what was in the building. As he glanced around the room, he spotted a tiny hole in the side of the wall. Without hesitating, Kavern limped over towards it, squeezing into the tiny shade of darkness as he allowed it to engulf him. Luckily, it was big enough for him to stay inside. With a low sigh, he rested his head in there, flinching at the crackles and screeches from outside. It was another h3ll out there.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2014, 10:16:19 pm »

Quote | "There gonna kill us! We must run! Just forget about me, I will fight them!" -Diamond to her siblings
Name | Diamond
Age | 3
Gender | Female
Breed | German Shepherd X Alaskan Husky
Personality | Diamond is a dog that would fight anything to protect anyone. She is strong, bold, and would care for pups.
Extra | Her family is unknown, though her father is a German Shepherd and her mother is an Alaskan Husky. Also is it ok if she has a crush on Enoch? Ending.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 06:31:21 pm »
[[Derp. Sorry for the delay. You're accepted, Mayah.

"Trials by Fire, Setting Fire- is Not a Way That's Meant for Me."

| Enoch |

The mixbreed mutt had been hiding out a long abandoned building for the past day or so, keeping hidden from the cloud of the horrific "locusts" that had recently descended onto the land. Those things were no force to be messed with, and Enoch knew it. Laying beneath an old table in the back of the darkened room on the bottom floor of his hideout, he let out a quiet huff, his mind troubled with numerous thoughts, one of which was the nagging thought of his sister's location- or if she was even alive after the two got separated. Though, his pondering was quickly distracted as the sound of rapid paw steps clicking on the concrete of his building hideout made him jerk his head up. Instinctively, Enoch immediately hopped to his feet, his muscles locking into an instant defensive mode. Even though he was more than confident the stranger was a dog, he knew far better than to trust anyone anymore- as with the pure chaos unfolding outside, everyone seemed to be at each others' throats, fueled by the bloodshed and war that was now rampant. Peeling back his lips from his ivories, Enoch stepped forward, keeping just outside of a shaft of dim light that had managed to filter into the dark room through a hole in the wall. "Who, are you?" He growled, tensely eyeing the figure, who was now identifiable as a male border collie.
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2014, 06:46:06 pm »
Ok. I will be unresponsive for a while, and I will be back in 2 hours.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!