Author Topic: .Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}  (Read 5489 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: .Revelation. {Canine RP} {Open}
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2014, 06:49:30 pm »

I ?? ??? ????? ?? ??? ???? ??? ??? ??????? ????
I ?? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????? ??? ????
I ?? ??? ????? ???? ?????s ?s ??????? ???
I ?? ??? ?????, I ???? ??????

N??? | E???. [[ E?-??? ]]

A?? | R?????? ????? ????s ???.

G????? | M???.

B???? | P??s???? ???? ??????.

P??s??????? | E??? ?s ??s? ??s?????? ?s ??????????, ??ss?????? ??? ?????s???, ????? ??? ???? ?????????s ?? ??s s????? ????????????? ?? ??????? ??? ???s ?? ????s. E??? ??? ? ?????? ???? ?? s???-??s?????? ???? ????? ??? ??? ???? ???????, ???s??? ???? ??s ??????s ??? ?????? ?? ????? ???? ???. H?s ??????? s???-??????? ?x?????? ?? ??s ??????, ??? ?s ? ??s??? ?? ??s s???? ?? ??s? ??? ????????s ?? ??? ???? ???s?. W??? s??????????? ????????, ??s ????? ????? ????? ??? ???? ? ??????, ??????????? ?? ???????? ?????s ?? ????????. L??? ???? ???s, ?? ?????? ?? ???? ??? ????? ?? ????s ?? ?????-???-?????; ?????? ????? ?????ss??? ??? s????s ??? ????? ??????, ??? ??????? ???s? ??????????s ??? ???? ?????s ????? ??????? ?s ???????ss s??? ????? ?? ?? ???? ?????. H? ??s? ??? ??? ????? ?? ???????? ???? ??s ????? ?????? ???? ??s ????, ???? ?? s????????s ????? ??s ??? ???? ??s ?? ??????.

Ex??? | E?????.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 08:57:38 pm by Rii »

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2014, 06:51:15 pm »
[[Heydere, Rii. OuO Accepted, of course. <3
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2014, 07:39:28 pm »

|Sitka|

The female walked through an old building, her nails clicking on the old rotting tiles, her tongue hung from her mouth as she kept an eye out for her sibling. Sitka yawned and sniffed the air, nothing but death and sickness lurked in the thick air. She let out a low huff in frustration "I can't believe we got separated." she almost jumped in fright when her stomach let out a loud growl "Sorry stomach, no food here unfortunately." Sitka made her way through the old office building, she couldn't go outside with the swarm of 'locusts' who have taken a liking to the area. If she wasn't worried about attracting the attention of unwanted beings she would just howl, but it was too risky to make such a noise. Sitka growled and crawled into an old cubicle and laid under the desk, it wouldn't provide any protection if the time came, the wood was rotting and falling apart. She decided she would wait until it was safer before going out to search for her brother.

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2014, 09:53:45 pm »
((Just one question; is it night or morning?))
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 10:06:52 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 10:04:26 pm »

"OHANA means family. FAMILY means no one gets left behind"

:|Leilani|:

As Lani glanced out the gap of the wall she looked at the dark sky, a sigh escaping her maw as she poked her head out the gap seeing if any dangers were lurking around. All had went suddenly quiet. For once. With a deep breath the slender Collie let out a growl then darted out the hole taking a quick bolt across the street and leaping over a fence that lead to yet more houses and abandoned shops. Hearing the sound of flapping she came to a skid and turned around-her eyes rolling. "These beasts never seem to leave me alone!" she growled as the wasp like creature came charging towards herletting out an echoing growl she quickly bolted off again, her paws thudding against the concrete as her head lunged forward with every stride-although this was dangerous and she could be injured it sent a sense of excitement through her body. "Slow or what?" she grinned as she picked up the pace turning her head to see the yellow creature slowing down a little-but every now and then it would speed up.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 10:24:37 pm »

"Death itself has fled from us."

Kavern

Shivering slightly in the black hole, Kavern did not notice the other canine's presence in the room. Too focused on his own worries, he prepared himself stretch out in the hole - it was quite cramped in there, allowing Kavern to flick his ear in annoyance. Tight-squeezed places always made him comfortable. As he rested his head onto his paws slowly, the sudden, sharp voice alerted him as he jerked his head up, banging his head against the top part of the hole. A slap of pain stung through his head as he lowered it meekly, staring at the bold figure in front of him. Unfortunately, the light shone just out of reach from the male's paws, though Kavern was sure the stranger was a canine, or a dog, like him. However, the Collie dared not to trust it, after all the chaos and destruction outside. It seemed that no one trusted one another, and when seen by one, another was killed instantly. Though he did not cower back into the darkness, Kavern immediately submitted, dropping his gaze as he lowered himself down to the floor. Should he give his name out, to a total complete stranger? The question lingered in his mind for a while, before he realized he was wasting time. In moments, the stranger could even lunge forward with a word and snap his neck. At least it'll put an end to this misery.

Shaking off his fear, Kavern raised his head, staring directly into the eye of the canine, though he flinched at the dog's sharp gaze. "I'm Kavern, if that's what you're wanting to know." The Collie replied, lowering his head slightly. He wished to ask for the stranger's name, however the fear of the other canine made him think twice.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2014, 02:42:45 am »
I actually will not be active for several hours.))
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2014, 10:30:59 pm »
"Trials by Fire, Setting Fire- is Not a Way That's Meant for Me."

| Enoch |

The husky mix blinked in surprise, letting his lips slide back down to conceal his threatening fangs when the stranger immediately went into a submissive posture. Maybe this dog wasn't a threat after all or he would have attacked by now- or at least shown aggression. Nevertheless, it was good to see another dog. Straightening up, Enoch gave his head a light shake. "Oh- I'm, sorry. force of habit." He apologized, regarding his instant defensive aggression. "These day's you've got to be cautious." Enoch added with a rough chuckle. "Name's Enoch. It's good to see a friendly face." He said with a dip of his head as he took a step closer, though he did well to keep a couple foot distance just in case.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2014, 10:58:43 pm »

"Death itself has fled from us."

Kavern

Kavern relaxed at the sight of the other canine dropping his defensive mode; he titled his head slightly to one side, allowing his ear to brush against the hard wall of the hole. When the husky mix let out a chuckle and introduced himself, Kavern slowly began to grow comfortable with him - the husky, or Enoch, didn't seem much of a threat anymore. Kavern stiffened when the mix suddenly took a step forward, before stopping, as if still cautious of him. I wouldn't blame him.

"It's been a while since I've seen another animal - or dog." Kavern replied, blinking. He startled at the sudden cry from outside and immediately shrank back like a wounded animal into the hole, as the dark shadow from a creature flashed from outside. Once it disappeared, he regained his courage and peeked out, staring blankly at Enoch in front of him. "I don't suppose," Kavern began, stumbling over his words a little, "you have any food, do you?" He inquired, feeling a little guilty of how selfish he felt. There's probably no way he would even share any with me, if he did have some.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2014, 12:13:34 am »
"Trials by Fire, Setting Fire- is Not a Way That's Meant for Me."

| Enoch |

Enoch nodded in agreement, a faint smile appearing on his rough face. While the other dog- Kavern, flinched and cowered as the demonic creatures outside made their presence known through vocalizations, Enoch didn't even twitch, but flicked his ears backwards. Once it was clear the locusts seemed to have gained more distance, the mixbreed glanced back over at Kavern, tipping his head at his question. "No, I'm afraid I don't. But I know where we can get some." He said in a hushed murmur, taking a couple slow strides towards the opening in the building side but pausing and glancing at Kavern over his shoulder. "How do you feel about insects?" Enoch questioned with a devious smirk.
sig by me