Author Topic: ~Open and accepting~the element clans and the blood that leads them.Warrior cats  (Read 10447 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Poisonfang
Stats:
Health: 9.5/10
Problems: A bit tired

Poisonfang frowned, "No.. I was... just wandering if we should name them..Because we will have to give them clan names right? They wouldn't be.. full members if we just called them 'Fox number 1' and 'Fox number 2' right..?"

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Ok i'll modify.
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Belle is one of my main characters. Next to Megan.
    • View Profile
Skylar smiled. "We'll then, do you want to name the youngest and ill name the oldest male. How about, blaze pelt?" She asked.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile

Name
Blossomkit // Blossompaw // BlossomTear // Blossomstar.

45 M/O (Moons/Old)

She-Cat

Clan

EarthClan

Rank desired

Leader (?) (If not, then Deputy, or Medicine Cat)

Size

Short - Medium

Personality is a MUST

Blossom, is a rather kind and helpful she-cat. She can sometimes be snappy, cocky or a hot-head, but it only happens, when she wants it. She is rather wise and brave.

Mate

N/A (Subject To Change)

Kits

N/A (Subject To Change)

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Medicine or deputy, leader is taken by Megan :) sorry )

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Poisonfang
Stats:

Poisonfang looked at a little blue eyed Fox cub, "How about.. Luckykit? Since he is lucky to be a part of us..?" The cub looked up at him, and yipped, "Yea. We will have to teach you how to speak cat too." He whispered to the kit as it pawed at his whiskers.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 07:19:40 pm by Dunasaur »

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Skylar sighed. "It will learn as it grows." And with that she entered the dark depths of her cave.

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
Grayfeather

"Another bad hunt." I whipped around to see a she-cat. I knew it was a statement not a question, but I nodded anyways. "My mom asked me to do today's patrols and tomorrow's dawn patrol." I looked up and saw it was almost sunhigh. "She wasn't feeling well so she went to the med cat." I decided to lead the patrol. "Hawkeye." The she-cat I was talking to turned around. "You and your apprentice can join in a border patrol. I'll lead." I walked over to Bloodfur and told her of the sunhigh patrol. She nodded and we left.

So far nothing good or bad. "While we patrol, can we hunt for the clan?" "Of course blackpaw." I heard a rabbit in the leaves. I crouched down and snuck up on it, being careful of twigs. It stood up tail. ~Not so smart, huh?~ I jumped out killing it quickly. I saw blackpaw pounce on a plump squirrel, killing it. He hopped over, proud of his kill. He placed it down. "Hawkeye, look at my catch!" She licked his ear. "Good catch. She saw a fat rabbit out of the corner of her eye. She raced after it not even crouching. Leaping on it, she killed it instantly. "Wow you sure do have an eye of a hawk!" She chuckled. But couldn't speak with a rabbit in her mouth.

We went back to camp with kill in our mouths. I placed in the fresh kill pile and organized the night patrol. I took a squirrel to my spot and ate it. My mom joined me. As well as the med cat (is anyone the med cat?). I gave her my squirrel but she only took a small nibble. The med cat already had a mouse. We shared tongues until she had to go back.

I told Patchfur to take Carly, Firepaw and bella for dawn patrol. I went to the warriors den and curled up on my moss and fell asleep. I was dozing off when I realized I remembered the Fox. But I already fell asleep by then
(Sorry it was so long).
Jikoo

Offline Bountybreeder

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
It's fine, erm, just gonna wait for tiny tail and poison fang first :) ok? )

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Poisonfang
Stats:

Poisonfang looked at Luckykit. The Fox kit yipped, and wagged it's tail as it placed its front paws on his leg. "Umm.. are you hungry?" Poisonfang looked at the cub. It smiled and tipped excitedly. "Ok ok.." Frostfur walked over, and ushered the cubs into the nursery. Poisonfang followed, and smiled as Luckykit and Blazekit suckled, "They will be fine warriors, Frostfur." Poisonfang smiled, his eyes glowing. Frostfur nodded, "Yes. But now it's time for their rest.. unless you want to watch them sleep, Poisonfang." Frostfur teased.
"Oh! Oh umm.. I'll go now!" He scrambled out, and began to organize patrols.