Author Topic: The Victim... ~Warrior Cat Rp~ [Open & Accepting!]  (Read 13692 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: The Victim... ~Warrior Cat Rp~ [Open & Accepting!]
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2014, 10:05:20 pm »

"Don't watch the clock. Copy it. Keep going and never stop."
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."
Darkstar

Forum Name: Dunasaur
Name: Darkstar
Genger: Tom/Male
History: Darkstar was named after his father, Blackclover. He had no brothers of sisters - none that he knows of at least. Darkkit spent his entire kithood learning about life from his father. His mother Lilacfur, taught him about love and kindness, while his father taught him how to fight and hunt. By the time he was an apprentice, his mentor - Whiteheart - was impressed by his skills. He was soon made a warrior. Darkluck was one of the most skilled warriors in Clo- er Frostclan. Then he met Frostflower. She was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. Darkluck soon become mates with her. When they had their first litter, it was tough. The kit was 1 moon early, and it was hard on Frostflower. Frostflower was in pain, and all the clan could do was hope and pray. When the kit did come, Frostflower had spent all her energy and strength on having him. When Darkluck got the news she had passed, it was obvious. The kit was too weak as well. When Darkluck entered the nursery, they were both dead.. He felt like his heart was clawed then split open. He spent moons grieving. But not alone. A she cat named Rosepetal always comforted him. A few moons later, Darkluck asked to be mates with Rosepetal. About 3 moons after that, they had Wishkit and Falconkit. They were the best kits. They are currently warriors and Darkluck has rose through the ranks until he became Darkstar.

Personality: A smart, wise tom, Darkstar is more brains than brawn. He would rather think a situation through and consider the options then leap right in and hope we won't die. Darkstar is a strong believer in Starclan. He opposes the Dark Forest and tries to get every cat to side with Starclan. He has no use for traitors, or murderers, and at the first sign of one he will try them and, if innocent, let them stay, and ,if guilty, exile them forever. Darkstar is also very calm. As well as calm, he is dignified and slightly proud. In the heat of battle, Darkstar is almost the opposite. He knows thinking takes up much needed time in battle, and will do whatever comes first in his mind.

Crush: None

Mate: Formerly Frostflower, now Rosepetal
Kits: Lynxkit (Dead) Wishdawn (Living) Falcontalon (Living)
Kin: No known siblings

Family: Here you go (Look below)
Lilacfur - Mother
Blackclover - Father
Rosepetal - Mate
Wishdawn - Daughter
Falcontalon - Son
Lynxkit - Son

Desired Rank: Leader
Desired Clan: Frostclan
Lives: 7
Extra: Darkstar is one of my main warrior cat characters. That's not too ironic (in my opinion)

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2014, 12:44:24 pm »

"Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers"

Forum Name:
Sabella
Name:
Wildlight
History:
Born into FerretClan, Wildlight was always favored for her kind heart yet her sassy personality and pretty mean ways. She only ever cares for her clan and if you aren't in her clan, she'll pay no attention to you and if she does, it won't be a nice greeting. She got chosen for the Medicine Cat ways and was mentored by a sweet brown tom named Haretail. He was kinder than she, but the leader loved her more than anything and she shares a close bond with the leader.
Personality:
Wildlight isn't nice if you don't know her but you can definitely trust your life in her paws. She's skillful, smart and wise, always choosing what's best for everyone. Her connection with StarClan is strong and when she grows close to you, she's a friend for life, even if you do mess up a lot!
Crush:
None
Mate:
None
Kits:
None
Kin:
Swiftfoot - Sister - Extremely Close - Warrior

Family:
Silvermoon - Mother - Close - Elder

Maskedheart - Father - Extremely Close - Elder
Desired Rank:
Medicine Cat
Desired Clan:
FerretClan
Extra:
IRONIC c:

Accepted! ^-^

"Don't watch the clock. Copy it. Keep going and never stop."
"The worst person to be around is someone who complains about everything and appreciates nothing."
Darkstar

Forum Name: Dunasaur
Name: Darkstar
Genger: Tom/Male
History: Darkstar was named after his father, Blackclover. He had no brothers of sisters - none that he knows of at least. Darkkit spent his entire kithood learning about life from his father. His mother Lilacfur, taught him about love and kindness, while his father taught him how to fight and hunt. By the time he was an apprentice, his mentor - Whiteheart - was impressed by his skills. He was soon made a warrior. Darkluck was one of the most skilled warriors in Clo- er Frostclan. Then he met Frostflower. She was the most beautiful thing he ever saw. Darkluck soon become mates with her. When they had their first litter, it was tough. The kit was 1 moon early, and it was hard on Frostflower. Frostflower was in pain, and all the clan could do was hope and pray. When the kit did come, Frostflower had spent all her energy and strength on having him. When Darkluck got the news she had passed, it was obvious. The kit was too weak as well. When Darkluck entered the nursery, they were both dead.. He felt like his heart was clawed then split open. He spent moons grieving. But not alone. A she cat named Rosepetal always comforted him. A few moons later, Darkluck asked to be mates with Rosepetal. About 3 moons after that, they had Wishkit and Falconkit. They were the best kits. They are currently warriors and Darkluck has rose through the ranks until he became Darkstar.

Personality: A smart, wise tom, Darkstar is more brains than brawn. He would rather think a situation through and consider the options then leap right in and hope we won't die. Darkstar is a strong believer in Starclan. He opposes the Dark Forest and tries to get every cat to side with Starclan. He has no use for traitors, or murderers, and at the first sign of one he will try them and, if innocent, let them stay, and ,if guilty, exile them forever. Darkstar is also very calm. As well as calm, he is dignified and slightly proud. In the heat of battle, Darkstar is almost the opposite. He knows thinking takes up much needed time in battle, and will do whatever comes first in his mind.

Crush: None

Mate: Formerly Frostflower, now Rosepetal
Kits: Lynxkit (Dead) Wishdawn (Living) Falcontalon (Living)
Kin: No known siblings

Family: Here you go (Look below)
Lilacfur - Mother
Blackclover - Father
Rosepetal - Mate
Wishdawn - Daughter
Falcontalon - Son
Lynxkit - Son

Desired Rank: Leader
Desired Clan: Frostclan
Lives: 7
Extra: Darkstar is one of my main warrior cat characters. That's not too ironic (in my opinion)

Accepted! ^-^

Guys! We may begin posting! ^-^

TinyTail
Soulstar_the_dark
maddie
Sabella~
Dunasaur

We will begin posting in order! ^-^
When new membrs join, I will annouce who will post first, then second, and so on. ;)

BEGIN POSTING! ^-^

"Fear is nothing. Fear is just an illusion that blinds you from the real fear."

The rather loarge muscalar tom, stood up and walked outside of his den.
He looked around his clan, and observed everyone very closely.
After a while, he stood up and walked towards the fresh kill pile. He leaned down and picked up a mice. He stood up and turned around walking back to his spot. He lyied down near his den and began eating the crunchy mice.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 12:47:57 pm by TinyTail »

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2014, 07:09:50 pm »
(Before my turn, I want to ask: can one of my kits (Newkit: female) be the med cat apprentice, and my other two kits (Lilykit: female and Shiverkit: male) be warriors?)
Jikoo

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2014, 07:23:11 pm »
Sure thing maddie! ^-^
Just to be sure, your kit which will be a Med. Appie, is she named Newkit? :o
Otherwise, how old are your kits right now? :P ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2014, 08:10:51 pm »
Yes, Newkit will be the med
I haven't made an app yet, they are all 5 moons

Forum: maddie
Name: Lilykit
History: nothing really
Personality: find out in rp
Crush: none
Mate: none
Kits: none
Kin: Newkit sister Shiverkit brother
Family: Graysky mom Bluestripe dad
Clan: neutral clan
Extra: ironic

Name: Newkit
History: she is always hanging around the med cat
Personality: in rp
Kin: Shiverkit brother Lilykit sister

Name: Shiverkit
History: nothing fancy
Personality: in rp
Kin: Newkit Lilykit sisters

This is them
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 08:27:48 pm by maddie »
Jikoo

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 11:34:10 am »
Alright then, all are accepted! ^-^ ))

EDIT: Whoever else joins NeutralClan, please join any other clan! Because NeutralClan has way to much of members in it! Please, JOIN OTHER CLANS! Thank you!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 11:36:48 am by TinyTail »

IM BACK!!!

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2014, 08:21:41 pm »
My dad`s girlfriend is moving and she packed the Wi-Fi and we go to hers every weekend which explains why I was a bit inactive.))

Wolfheart:
The sun beamed into the den. Sunlight lit up his pelt as he stumbled outside. He sighed. Wolfheart took a small thrush from the fresh kill pile. When he finished it, he took two mice and gave them to the elders who were just stirring.

I might toss in Redfur and Shadowstripe in a bit.))

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2014, 08:30:29 pm »
All right! ^-^
Don't worry about it. ;) ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2014, 10:10:07 pm »
maddie! It's your turn to post. :/ ))

IM BACK!!!

Offline jjkkyukie

• Dedicated Supporter
  • be crimes, do gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2014, 02:16:12 am »
The gray she stepped out of the nursery. She opened her mouth, letting in the scent of fresh kill. "Ahh, a patrol just renewed the pile." She walked towards the fresh-kill pile, three kits following. "Shiverkit! Get off Lillykiy like that!" The tabby Tom looked up. "Yes Graysky. When do you think we will be apprentices?" Graysky dropped the vole she just picked up. "When you start acting like one!" She walked off to a not too sunny spot to eat her prey, watching her three kits play. Lillykit and Shiverkit were "practicing" fighting moves. The fluffy black she kit sat and watched, then as the med cat came out she bounded over. I heard her ask what she could do. "Nothing right now, Newkit." Newkit turned to walk to her siblings, "actually, could you help me bring this to Thistleclaw, he is having bone aches." They went to the elder den. I knew that would be the path star clan chooses for her.

The black Tom with the blue stripe along his back walked over to Graysky. "I guess you know the path set out for our Newkit?" She licked his flank, "of course, Bluestripe." He got a squirrel and ate with his mate. Bluestripe didn't eat for long, he had deputy duties to get back to.
Jikoo