Author Topic: Blueclan and Redclan- Enemies of the Deep  (Read 1658 times)

Offline Herbblur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I ONLY POST A FEW TIME A WEEK NOW BECAUSE IM BUSY!
    • View Profile
Blueclan and Redclan- Enemies of the Deep
« on: March 14, 2015, 09:03:58 am »
There was secrets, swirling inside the minds of cats for centuries, taunting them. Such was the leaders of the four clans, Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, and Shadowclan. They saw with their own eyes two trees crumbling into the water on the island. They thought, If this is so, then we must split into two groups.The cats were wise. They sat and dicussed this among themselves. They thought of equal power, none too big or too weak. Mistystar stepped up. "Windclan and Riverclan have been through almost every allied battle with Riverclan. We shall be Blueclan." Rowanstar looked up, shocked. He liked Mistystar. Why didn't she choose him? "Very well. Shadowclan and Thunderclan will be Redclan." Bramblestar meowed.They split amonst themselves. Bramblestar said, "Let the warriors choose where thier loyalties shall lie forever." He said. Rowanstar said, "If you insist. Everbody, I have an announcement. I give myself up to be a warrior of Blueclan. I love Mistystar, and I want to be with her." Mistystar looked shocked. "Scorchfur, you have been made deputy recently. If there is to be a leader, Scorchfur is a candidate. " Rowanstar said, meeting his amber eyes, full of love, towards Scorchfur. Scorchfur bowed, "Thank you, Rowanstar." He said. They gathered up, each with a leader, as friends, sibling, and mates split apart. There was tension in the air, and the split cats eyed who they split up with, filled their eyes with hate, some with regret, some with ambition. Mothers, fathers and their kits broke apart, ripping like a piece of paper. They got to their camps, "We can use Windclan's camp, because they have their camp near dry ground, lots of it." She added. Brambleclaw and Scorchfur decided to, amongst themselves, share Thunderclan camp. And that was the sunrise of a new area. The next sentences, are yours.
RULES IN RED
1. You may rp cats like Mistystar, but I will PM you restrictions, like Scrochfur loves whoever, keep it that way, bla blah .
2. All FH rules apply.
3. Ask before killing a character.
4. Ask me if your clan wants to make a territory movement.
5. Do not go scrolling, for example, if your cat is in Redclan, do not scroll through it and then rp: "Blueclan's invading!", etc.
6. Ask me about forbidden love, and about secret alliances. I will not tell, you can trust me  :D

SECRET OF THE DEEP
There is a place, where they kill for fun. If you cross or interfere with them, your quickest and luckiest death is a ripped open stomach and a stab to the heart. YOU NEED MY ABSOLUTE PERMISSION FOR PLAYING THESE CATS. These cats live anywhere in the twolegplace above the map. These are not the best playmates for your kits, if you do, however, invite them as a kitsitter, your cash back is a dead kit.

MUDCLAN
A clan that lives in the tunnels, which includes the Entrance, the Sleep, the Moisture, the Training, the Mouse Maze, and the Prison Cave.

Leader: Rainstar [Yelli, me!]
Deputy:
Med. cat:
Med. cat app:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:

Here's alliances for Blueclan and Redclan, (Mistystar and the leaders, etc. have passed, only surviving is Lionblaze, oldest Redclan cat.)
BLUECLAN
Leaders:
Deputy:
Med. Cat:
Med. cat app:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:

REDCLAN
Leaders:
Deputy:
Med. Cat:
Med. cat app:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Kits:

Guys, if you want to be a kit, ask a queen! But that's all, and I will start the rp when we got in both clans:
Both Leaders
Med. Cat
Deputy
2 warriors

So.... Here's a form:
Clan:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
History (not needed, but recommended):

Bye yall,
Yelli!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:12:42 am by Yelli »
The call of the Yelli: Whooooiy!

Signature by Me, Yelli!

Offline Herbblur

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I ONLY POST A FEW TIME A WEEK NOW BECAUSE IM BUSY!
    • View Profile
Re: Blueclan and Redclan- Enemies of the Deep
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2015, 09:12:07 am »
I will fill myself a form:

Clan: Mudclan
Name: Rainstar
Personality: wise, unplayful.
Appearance: gray with a black tail.
History: Rowan(now heart)'s and Mistyfoot's kit, ran off and found Finchstar, second leader of Mudclan, amd raised her rank there.
The call of the Yelli: Whooooiy!

Signature by Me, Yelli!