Author Topic: Lunarclan  (Read 1550 times)

Offline Talonstorm1312

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Lunarclan
« on: November 17, 2015, 02:22:21 pm »
Lunarclan, a clan devoted to starclan and the moon. They live and a lush forest full of prey, and they only wish is to do starclan's bidding. Their neighboring clans are: flameclan, streamclan, Cloudclan, and owlclan. They are the oldest clan and they're warriors are known to be some of the wisest alive. Most of their warriors have talked with starclan atleast once. Even apprentices. Though some have stronger bonds then others. But now the other clans are growing jealous, and are planning to wipe out Lunarclan. All except for Cloudclan, their only ally. Their biggest threat is flameclan. Their warriors are know to be almost merciless in battle. One cat may be able to save them. But she isn't an invincible fighter, no but she is intelligent. And she fights with starclan at her side. So, will you survive or will you perish?

Cats:
Leader: moonstar(me)
Deputy: open
Warriors: lunareyes (me)
Apprentices:
Med cat: open
Med cat apps:
Queens:
Kits:
Elders:

Form:(* means necessary)
Name*
Gender*
Rank*
Personality
Mate
Crush
Kits
Other

My form:
Name: moonstar  / lunareyes
Appearence: white with a flame colored tail / gray with blue-gray streaks and teal eyes.
Personality: kind caring loyal thoughtful wise / kind caring loving thoughtful intelligent sometimes slightly held back
Mate: none / none yet
Crush: none / maybe
Kits: far away in a different clan / none
Other: lunar moon

Rules: all the normal rules apy
Dont go "there"
Have fun
Put "lunar moon" in other if you read the rules.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 04:38:18 pm by Galaxyfang »

Offline Talonstorm1312

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Lunarclan
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2015, 02:22:48 pm »
Merp