Poll

Can somebody tell the staff to add a new map to feralheart that is as cool as flourite plains but can hold more people? Bad token is SO annoying XD

Hmm.... I don't know how :/
1 (20%)
That sounds cool!
4 (80%)
I think I know how ;D
0 (0%)
I think I know what the map should be called :D
0 (0%)
post answer in your post XD
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Feralheart will NOT log in. Help?  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
Feralheart will NOT log in. Help?
« on: August 03, 2012, 11:34:28 am »
;D OK, so today I tried to log into feralheart. I logged it, and it said 'Connectiong to front server' then it says 'request accepted sending login' But it just stayed like that. I just checked on it and its still doing that. I tried closing feralheart and it still didn't log in :( Is the server broke AGAIN? Hope feralheart doesn't end up like Impressive Tittle did a few years ago.... I hope the staff can fix this problem. I'm just gonna get Impressive world while I wait for things to get better....
Oh, PS how do you put a video/picture in your signature? I would like to do that :D

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Aweu

Re: Feralheart will NOT log in. Help?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 11:48:15 am »
Yes this is happening to everybody, so you are defiantly not alone. It is probably another server derp, hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

And you need to go to a picture hosting website, like Photobucket, ImageShack.us, etc. And use the [IMG] code and copy and paste it into the signature box thing when you're editing your profile.
~Aweu

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 11:49:26 am »
The server is not broken. As of the past few weeks the server has been running it's own daily back ups. Thus resulting in users not being able to log on. Just be patient and it will sort itself out and you will be able to get back on. Just remember this is happening for everyone right now.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Turrent

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Lu-Pe.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 11:52:26 am »
The same thing is happening to Kechrone. Wait for it to stop derpin', then try again. ;3

And about the poll...
Kechrone isn't so sure it's in the Staff's power to add a new map to Feral Heart. 3: Kechrone thinks it's only in Kov's power. Plus another map AS big as Flourite would just make the server laggier. Don't you think :3?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:58:04 am by Kechrone »
Yours truly,
      ~Ketchup

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 11:58:33 am »
Yeah I guess more maps would cause more lag.... Well we always have the maps in cape to play with! It would be cool if there was like a jungle map or a beach map in feralheart plus though. Thanks for your help guys! Oh guess what!! I'm downloading Impressive World and its only 14%!! It says an hour and 40 minutes remaining. LOL XD

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.