Author Topic: Not Found? What?  (Read 829 times)

Offline Cantfightthelove

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Not Found? What?
« on: November 02, 2014, 05:31:26 pm »
Hello. This is the first time I'm asking a question and what not, but I am very annoyed with some things. So, I'm trying to go to User Panel and it is saying Not Found on it and what not. Is it something wrong with my laptop or is it the site?
Also! I am unable to get on a certain wolf, and I need to get on her for an active roleplay I am in. But every time I try getting on her I can't because Feral heart stops working. Should I delete her or is there something I can do to get her back? Thank you!!! I am very sorry if this sounds stupid and what not, I am kind of new to the site and Forum section. ^.^

Have a nice day~

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Not Found? What?
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 05:52:28 pm »
The User Panel is workin' just fine for me. Are ye' loggin' into it usin' the correct information? Meanin' yer forum username and password that ye' have presently. I'm a bit bewildered as to why it's refusin' to function for ye'.
Ye' can retrieve yer character usin' the User Panel but since it's not wantin' to work properly on yer behalf, ye' can always remake the character ye're tryin' to access 'n it'll spawn ye' back to Lonely Cave once ye' log in. My assumption is the map yer character is in is actin' a bit wonky for whatever reason thus is the cause of yer game crashin' whenever ye' try to access her.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:54:32 pm by Vespian »
gone