Author Topic: Can't log on, in-game, or on the site  (Read 1694 times)

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log on, in-game, or on the site
« on: May 02, 2015, 08:33:30 pm »
 I am having a problem with one of my accounts, yes one, I can't seem to log on, in-game, or on the site. On the site it says that my account isn't activated, and so I went through and did everything I could do to activate it. I even sent the email to the activation email thingy. On the game, it will say "Incorrect username or password. (5 failed attempts cause a 15min ban)" I have tried to log in over twenty times, and still have yet to be banned, I am 100% sure that my login info is exactly like my registration form. It's really annoying that I can't get on, I love this game, and I was in good roleplays that I can't get on now. It's driving me insane!

Offline ThunderClaw12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Keep calm and Fly On Animation by SwankyShadow
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log on, in-game, or on the site
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 09:50:24 pm »
Hey Kaleigh!
   I heard that you have problems logging in? Well, you might have not fully activated your account. What you do, is to copy and paste the link that your activation email says in order to fully activate it. When you copy and pastes the web address and press enter, you will see that your account has been activated.

If you don't go on that link then you can't use that account on the site and in-game. When you log in the game a lot of times, that may result you in a ban that lasts a long time, if that happens (I never tried this before) you could try to re-download the game. Hope this helps and good luck with that account!  :D

Keep on flying :D
Peace, Love, & Rock on!

Animation by:  Ilkyra

Offline TheApplePie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • I breathe dan howell
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2015, 10:25:53 pm »
While Lightningwolf's method may work, the link must be a fairly new one. It  may have expired if you waited too long in between creating the account and activating it. If so, I recommend messaging one of the staff members or to create another account.

let's be emo in a gerard way

http://fiixl.deviantart.com/

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2015, 08:16:02 pm »
Hey Kaleigh!
   I heard that you have problems logging in? Well, you might have not fully activated your account. What you do, is to copy and paste the link that your activation email says in order to fully activate it. When you copy and pastes the web address and press enter, you will see that your account has been activated.

If you don't go on that link then you can't use that account on the site and in-game. When you log in the game a lot of times, that may result you in a ban that lasts a long time, if that happens (I never tried this before) you could try to re-download the game. Hope this helps and good luck with that account!  :D
Thanks, but I did indeed wait to long to activate my account. But thanks for your help!

Offline 11kal10

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2015, 08:18:26 pm »
While Lightningwolf's method may work, the link must be a fairly new one. It  may have expired if you waited too long in between creating the account and activating it. If so, I recommend messaging one of the staff members or to create another account.
I did indeed wait to long to activate my account, although I have tried to send an email to the automated activation address but sending a message to a staff member might help. Thanks for your reply!