Author Topic: I can't post.  (Read 1448 times)

Offline Adorableness

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • PB&J Queen
    • View Profile
I can't post.
« on: August 10, 2015, 07:30:38 pm »
I can't post on my computer, it just says a simple error no matter how many times i try. I use Chrome, is there something wrong with Chrome?

Posting from my phone.

Egg.avi

In-Game Name: Adorableness
Main FH Character: Cefen/Pastel Mint
Deviantart: http://pawstheprincesscat17.deviantart.com/

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVQhWg4pV1vtGcJZXsIsCCw

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: I can't post.
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 07:32:11 pm »
Do you mean that you can't post here on the forum? What sort of error message appears?

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.

Offline Enoki

• Herba Chronographus
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
  • Who lives in a portabella under a tree?
    • FantasyFungus
    • EnokiTheDryphon
    • Enoki_G
    • View Profile
    • The Realms of Yugure
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 04:26:05 am »
If ye mean the forum, then Chrome should work just fine. Try using a different browser, like Firefox or even just Internet Explorer, and see what happens. I use Chrome as m'default broswer and am always posting from there.

Tmw you planned a ten minute nap but instead took a whole year.
☙Icon by dA JRProducts; Sig by PocketMutt❧

Offline Arkiy

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • The Ones That Can See Are The Ones That Are Blind
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 08:01:16 am »
I can't post on my computer, it just says a simple error no matter how many times i try. I use Chrome, is there something wrong with Chrome?

Posting from my phone.
If ye mean the forum, then Chrome should work just fine. Try using a different browser, like Firefox or even just Internet Explorer, and see what happens. I use Chrome as m'default broswer and am always posting from there.

Such is defiantly not the problem if the error is; This Area Is Restricted, try to log out and log back in or simply restart your computer if that doesn't work restart your browser. I doubt Chrome is the one acting up it is more then likely the FeralHeart site being derpy and swept away.

Ones Wits Has Power Of Ones Strength. Knowledge is Power.
. Whisper me if you need anything! .

Echoing harmony

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 12:10:13 pm »
It's most likely fault of the site. Close out everything and wait 20 seconds then come back and see if every is working alright. I had this error before where my posts here would not load at all.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2015, 05:02:51 pm »
This has happened so many times to me, the site can be a real annoying 'person' who doesn't want to give off what you wrote. It is fault from the site, as RebelEcho has said. I use Chrome everyday and there are no problems with it, although it blocks many downloads incase there is malware. :)

Offline Panzram

• Reject false icons
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 95
  • Chai tea addict
    • Koicrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 04:00:48 am »
It appears most of us get some sort of error message sometimes, and one thing you could do is refresh the page and wait a bit before attempting to post again.

What I would also recommend is clearing your browser's cache and cookies. That will somewhat improve the browser's performance and these errors should be buffered or cleared up for a bit until the cache gets filled again. I am not entirely sure if doing so would solve this problem considering this still might be the site's doing, but it never hurts to try.

In-game user: Panzramic