Author Topic: How do you start the game on I pad  (Read 1531 times)

AbbyChicken

How do you start the game on I pad
« on: August 24, 2015, 01:28:33 pm »
When I see it I'm like :D but when I try to start it  :'(
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 01:30:44 pm by Abby »

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Re: How do you start the game on I pad
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 01:35:04 pm »
You can't get it on IPod, IPad, Tablet, etc.
There's no mobile app.

It's for PC and MAC (There's a certain way to download for MAC. :P)

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 01:50:33 pm »
Sorry, but Feralheart ONLY works with computers. As ????? said, it will not work with iPads, Kindles, etc.

Also, please try to avoid triple-posting. If you would like to edit what you said, just click the button "Modify" in the top right corner of your post.

Hope this helps!

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2015, 01:54:14 pm »
The only platforms it'll work with is PC's and MAC's, but there's a different method to download MAC.
It doesn't just work on computers, it works on laptops. But laptop version has more lag and such, so computer is better.

You shouldn't worry about FeralHeart giving viruses and such.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2015, 05:01:10 pm »
It doesn't just work on computers, it works on laptops. But laptop version has more lag and such, so computer is better.
I have FH on my laptop and it runs almost perfectly. Though my laptop has about 6 GB RAM. It really depends on the amount of RAM and the type of processor or graphics card your laptop has.

To further explain it, iPads, Kindles, and the such can't run .exe files. FH will not run on them.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 05:03:18 pm by jengatower »

Master_callos

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 06:24:28 pm »
I don't want to be that guy but a laptop is a computer, just compacted. They still use the same basic parts.

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2015, 06:49:59 pm »
I don't want to be that guy but a laptop is a computer, just compacted. They still use the same basic parts.
Right sorry.
My brain is really sluggish since I'm focusing on a ton of things + I just got back from the hospital. :P

I think someone can lock this now before it turns into a discussion...?

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2015, 07:03:53 pm »
If you see any available download for Feral-heart for an iPad, iPhone, iPod, Tablet, Kindle Fire, or anything of the like, it's not the official download of the game. At the moment, Feral-heart is only compatible with computers (PC, desktops, and Mac) as the others have mentioned above. If you find a download of this game from any other source and on a device that isn't a computer, it is most likely fake. If you'd like to download the game, I suggest that you install it from this site only. If the game isn't functioning well with the laptop that you're using, might I suggest you check to see if you have any available space on your laptop? Update your computer (if needed) and if all else fails, you could try to install Feral-heart on a desktop.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to take a look at any other Help Topics, contact a Staff member, or myself if you wish. Locking this before it turns into a discussion.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:29:59 pm by warriorstrike »

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.