Poll

What do you think of this idea?

What are you crazy? This is stupid!
It will probably fail in the end.
It could possibly work...
Hey I'm up for it, how do I join?
Woah! This sounds so fun and amazing! Can we start right now!?

Author Topic: A Big Ol' RP (In need of members!)  (Read 7506 times)

Offline Loki1

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Ol' RP
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2012, 06:33:10 pm »
I'd totally join, me and Jewel (My fantasy character) Have been looking for a solid RP for a while :)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
Re: A Big Ol' RP
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2012, 07:53:08 pm »
I'd totally join, me and Jewel (My fantasy character) Have been looking for a solid RP for a while :)

Thank you! Are you just joining or are you helping out as well? We need one more helper! XD
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 07:56:28 pm by Silvertide »

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Ol' RP (In need of 1 or 2 more helpers to create this RP!)
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2012, 08:25:42 pm »
Updated post slightly, please read and respond if possible~

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2012, 08:46:27 pm »
I would totally help yous!~ I would love to join, but what sort of RP would this be? Elemental wolves/cats? Dragons? Goats (LOL xD)? What?

I would help with presets, but I warn you.. I am pretty terrible at making Feline presets (I am getting better and better!). I make wonderful Canines, and so many people love my presets for some reason.. I guess they just like them xD.

ANYHOO I can help with uhm, rules, I usually am one to enforce them (Yes.. I am that person) But uhm.. Yes I'll help :)

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2012, 09:09:53 pm »
I would totally help yous!~ I would love to join, but what sort of RP would this be? Elemental wolves/cats? Dragons? Goats (LOL xD)? What?

I would help with presets, but I warn you.. I am pretty terrible at making Feline presets (I am getting better and better!). I make wonderful Canines, and so many people love my presets for some reason.. I guess they just like them xD.

ANYHOO I can help with uhm, rules, I usually am one to enforce them (Yes.. I am that person) But uhm.. Yes I'll help :)

Oh my gosh thank you so much! And answering your question, it is basicly all species, except all the species can mix and stuff so there'll be hybrids. There will be a "gift" that each creature will recieve at year one whether it be a magic power, or stength, speed, agility, etc. All the ideas still haven't been thought of yet though, because it's a group thing so everyone would get a say in the RP plot and things like that if they help.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2012, 07:42:40 pm »
Okay, so... Hmm... Here are some Element ideas

Eyes: All would have glow eyes or full orb eyes.
Colorings: *see below*

Year one:

You would be tested, to see your abilities.

Elements:

Water: Members that were agile and fast would get the gift of Water
   Ability: If near any water, you could control it, and direct it for a short period of time.
      Personality: Normally they are wise beings, being ones that make good decisions.
          Coloring: Usually a blue color.

Flares: Members that relied on their size and strength would get Fire
   Ability: You would use the heat of the day to create a fire, for a short time
      Personality: Most of this rank are fiery and defiant. Sometimes they are pushy and even grouchy.
          Coloring: They can be red, orange.. Really any color they reminds you of fire.

Life: Ones that choose not to fight, but to heal would get the power of Life
   Ability: Healing in the clan/pack/tribe. You would become more skilled with herbal remedies and other things. You can connect to the ancestors.
      Personality: Kind beings. They always search for the good side of things.
          Coloring: These beings are usually a greenish color.

Flight: Members that relied on their ability to jump, and spring would receive the gift of Flight
   Ability: The power to fly, you would gain wings, This one can always be used, there is no limit.
       Personality: Most are jokers, and they are beings that you can always rely on to brighten your day. They are great friends.
           Coloring: They are always light colored, they can be light blue or white.

And that is all I've got at the moment ^.^

Mind-reader: Members that were born with an element *RARE RANK*
   Ability: You can be any one of the elements, and gain the power to read minds. *RARE RANK*
       Personality: They are often Shy and reclusive, some of the Clan/Tribe/Pack look down upon them because they were born with a power.
            Coloring: They usually have purple pelts, or black/gray pelt with purple markings.

Death-bringers: Often they are exiled, these animals are not welcome.
   Ability: They are often bringer of death, some can kill anything by looking at it; others use a power to destroy, rather than protect, they can even sometimes shape-shift into someone or something.
      Personality: They are evil, power-thirsty beings, ones that will stop at nothing to gain control. They are often exiles.. It is only a matter of time before one makes a new pack...
          Coloring: Depending of a power they might have, their pelts are always a deep shade of color; if they had a power of fire, their pelt would be a burgundy red.

Year two:

You would be granted a stronger power, well not really. All powers would gain something more, there are USUALLY two options.

New powers:

Fire: More powerful, or you can use it for a longer time.

Water: More powerful, or you can create larger waves, or you can use it for a longer amount of time.

Life: Greater connection with the Ancestors, or the ability to see the future, or you can gain the ability to bring things to life *RARE ABILITY*

Flight: You may gain the ability to use the wind and direct it to your foes, or you can make the clouds create types of weather for a short time.

Mind-reader: They can read minds and emotions, of really anything, prey, others...

Death-bringers: *They're powers don't change*

And that's all I got at the moment! ^.^

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:50:15 pm by Jessie Dagger »

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2012, 10:08:41 pm »
Okay, so... Hmm... Here are some Element ideas

Eyes: All would have glow eyes or full orb eyes.
Colorings: *see below*

Year one:

You would be tested, to see your abilities.

Elements:

Water: Members that were agile and fast would get the gift of Water
   Ability: If near any water, you could control it, and direct it for a short period of time.
      Personality: Normally they are wise beings, being ones that make good decisions.
          Coloring: Usually a blue color.

Flares: Members that relied on their size and strength would get Fire
   Ability: You would use the heat of the day to create a fire, for a short time
      Personality: Most of this rank are fiery and defiant. Sometimes they are pushy and even grouchy.
          Coloring: They can be red, orange.. Really any color they reminds you of fire.

Life: Ones that choose not to fight, but to heal would get the power of Life
   Ability: Healing in the clan/pack/tribe. You would become more skilled with herbal remedies and other things. You can connect to the ancestors.
      Personality: Kind beings. They always search for the good side of things.
          Coloring: These beings are usually a greenish color.

Flight: Members that relied on their ability to jump, and spring would receive the gift of Flight
   Ability: The power to fly, you would gain wings, This one can always be used, there is no limit.
       Personality: Most are jokers, and they are beings that you can always rely on to brighten your day. They are great friends.
           Coloring: They are always light colored, they can be light blue or white.

And that is all I've got at the moment ^.^

Mind-reader: Members that were born with an element *RARE RANK*
   Ability: You can be any one of the elements, and gain the power to read minds. *RARE RANK*
       Personality: They are often Shy and reclusive, some of the Clan/Tribe/Pack look down upon them because they were born with a power.
            Coloring: They usually have purple pelts, or black/gray pelt with purple markings.

Death-bringers: Often they are exiled, these animals are not welcome.
   Ability: They are often bringer of death, some can kill anything by looking at it; others use a power to destroy, rather than protect, they can even sometimes shape-shift into someone or something.
      Personality: They are evil, power-thirsty beings, ones that will stop at nothing to gain control. They are often exiles.. It is only a matter of time before one makes a new pack...
          Coloring: Depending of a power they might have, their pelts are always a deep shade of color; if they had a power of fire, their pelt would be a burgundy red.

Year two:

You would be granted a stronger power, well not really. All powers would gain something more, there are USUALLY two options.

New powers:

Fire: More powerful, or you can use it for a longer time.

Water: More powerful, or you can create larger waves, or you can use it for a longer amount of time.

Life: Greater connection with the Ancestors, or the ability to see the future, or you can gain the ability to bring things to life *RARE ABILITY*

Flight: You may gain the ability to use the wind and direct it to your foes, or you can make the clouds create types of weather for a short time.

Mind-reader: They can read minds and emotions, of really anything, prey, others...

Death-bringers: *They're powers don't change*

And that's all I got at the moment! ^.^

Oh my gosh I like your ideas. They be creative, some of them might be edited slightly, but right now this is pretty great.

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 01:42:52 am »
.... How do I join with this?
If you still need help I volunteer.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 01:58:33 am »
.... How do I join with this?
If you still need help I volunteer.

Woo! Thank you~ You can join by..well I made an unfished proboards site so I will post the link to all the people who want to help/join in a pm ^^ If anyone else would like to help/join, please feel free to notify me right here!

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Ol' RP (In need of...just members and possibly one extra helper!)
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 03:33:34 am »
OK, I can't do forums other than what I'm on, but if you still want help here I'm available for helping.