Poll

What do you think of this idea?

What are you crazy? This is stupid!
It will probably fail in the end.
It could possibly work...
Hey I'm up for it, how do I join?
Woah! This sounds so fun and amazing! Can we start right now!?

Author Topic: A Big Ol' RP (In need of members!)  (Read 7506 times)

Offline Renagade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Ol' RP (In need of...just members and possibly one extra helper!)
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2012, 06:18:25 am »
You can count me in. for a long time I have been waiting for someone to step out and make a bold move. being to stubborn to do it my self, and my life getting in the way. As a long term RPer and Short story/freelance novelist, i could be of some help, as well as an addition to some place in the story. You can count on my continuing support.

EDIT:
 I have two characters one I would see as an Air type and another as a death bringer. I can do both give or take what you decide for me.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 06:20:50 am by Renagade »
Grieve hard, then, the shadows of the ones gone before, will Leave you with the joy that should rightfully be yours.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Drawn by WhiteLightHeart, colored by me. <3
    • View Profile
    • The Siar Journey Reborn
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2012, 08:56:04 pm »
OK, I can't do forums other than what I'm on, but if you still want help here I'm available for helping.

Alright then that's fine, but yes I can still have your help on here. We need plot ideas, power ideas, environment ideas, stuff like that for starters.

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2012, 08:58:22 pm »
You can count me in. for a long time I have been waiting for someone to step out and make a bold move. being to stubborn to do it my self, and my life getting in the way. As a long term RPer and Short story/freelance novelist, i could be of some help, as well as an addition to some place in the story. You can count on my continuing support.

EDIT:
 I have two characters one I would see as an Air type and another as a death bringer. I can do both give or take what you decide for me.

Thank youuuu. 8D And there is no particular type you have to have, so just choose which one you want. ^^ I'll send you the forum link in a PM~

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2012, 09:09:13 pm »
I see you liked my Ideas? xD They were okay ~ I am going to put more.. In.. A moment

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: A Big Ol' RP (In need of members!)
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2012, 03:19:57 pm »
I see you liked my Ideas? xD They were okay ~ I am going to put more.. In.. A moment

Right! We need em' if we want this RP to be fun. Loosing members happens when the RP gets boring...so we gotta be creative.~

EDIT: I modified the main post by the way~ And also to Jessie, I may have a job for you. o.o
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 03:31:48 pm by Silvertide »

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2012, 01:05:56 am »
A job? :o What is it?

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2012, 02:21:26 pm »

Welp, you said you could help with presets, right? Well since this is a fantasy RP maybe some sort of special preset will be needed for a character, not sure. I haven't really checked if there were downloadable dragon presets. But also, can you make dragon markings, or is that too hard because I know nothing about markings. XD It's just that if a lot of people want to be dragons I wouldn't want you to make a new preset for everyone...Unless you make a dragon preset without color and markings and add them for each different dragon. o.O Okay...this message is really confusing, but I think the main question is would you do it? :D

Offline Renagade

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2012, 02:28:22 pm »

Welp, you said you could help with presets, right? Well since this is a fantasy RP maybe some sort of special preset will be needed for a character, not sure. I haven't really checked if there were downloadable dragon presets. But also, can you make dragon markings, or is that too hard because I know nothing about markings. XD It's just that if a lot of people want to be dragons I wouldn't want you to make a new preset for everyone...Unless you make a dragon preset without color and markings and add them for each different dragon. o.O Okay...this message is really confusing, but I think the main question is would you do it? :D

On this note I have been looking not only fora preset maker, but it may be an addition. I have long sence held the idea of "Bio-mechanical" wolves and or lions. And I have some Ideas for them, you can PM me if you would like to hear more in detail of what I had in mind
Grieve hard, then, the shadows of the ones gone before, will Leave you with the joy that should rightfully be yours.

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2012, 05:59:42 pm »
I have gotten your request another person's request and some marking request, Whoof. Busy, busy! I'll have to research more on markings, but I THINK I could ty some Dragon ones.. But... I have a marking pack already ;w;

Offline Silvertide

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2012, 06:06:33 pm »
Sorry for the trouble then! It doesn't have to be done right now either though. But you say you have a markings pack? What kind of markings. :o