5 (35.7%)
Okay...
4 (28.6%)
Not really acceptable..
3 (21.4%)
Hate it.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: 'Super Small Wolves' in SP? [Hate, Okay, or Like?]  (Read 4016 times)

Offline Blueyi

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • omf Len Kagamine x Miku Hatsune is my OTP!
    • View Profile
Re: 'Super Small Wolves' in SP? [Hate, Okay, or Like?]
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2013, 07:09:40 am »
Yes, there are those small dogs. But I've never heard of a pup-sized adult wolf, exactly.

I ship the VOCALOIDs Miku Hatsune and Len Kagamine together. Problem?

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2013, 04:14:23 pm »
I can make a realistic sized wolf, male, even, go to a Warrior Clan's camp, and I'll bet you that there'll be over 5 cats bigger than me, and some with actual whole lion manes. I get peeved by the people who oversize their character so they're a "strong, brave, really big and powerful cat". I've got news for you, those people: CATS AREN'T BIGGER THAN FULL GROWN WOLVES. I've only seen 2 Tiny- or Little- prefix cats during my entire time playing FH. It's really annoying. They think that since they're bigger than you now, they're more powerful and can kill you. ._. Really? Your cats are lion-sized, I'm realistic sized... How exactly does THAT work?! "My dad was Tigerstar/Scourge/Brambleclaw/Hawkfrost!" Or maybe, "I'm related to Deathstar!" Just because you're supposedly related to a certain cat doesn't give you the right to be HUUUUGE. Besides, none of the cats listed in the first one ever had more children then what they already had. It's impossible to be any of their kids, since most are DEAD. I REPEAT, IF YOU ARE RELATIVE TO DEATHSTAR, IT DOES NOT MAKE YOU INSTANTLY HUGE AND DEADLY. I feel like I'm getting really off-topic, but sorry, the cats are too big, and wolves in SP are really small to me.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 04:16:26 pm by 8lue »
egg me up inside (can't egg up)

Offline Blueyi

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2013, 09:58:04 pm »
Exactly, 8lue.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2013, 04:00:30 pm »
I see no problem whatsoever with character sizes. Mostly, when someone makes a character of a certain size they are only meaning to Rp with others of their species/size. A bunch of tiny wolves could be adult, but if they want to be small I say let them! Their group size is tiny, because they are only planning on RPing with their own group. I don't like people who gauge strength on size, because if it is a realistic RP, a lion sized warrior is still the size of a house cat, and a wolf is the size of a wolf, even if the wolf is 'pup sized'. Here's one of my personal experiences. I was just messing around in bonfire on my coyote, and decided I'd go eat the pups sit at adoption center. I was a full grown coyote, and someone tried to adopt me ._. Yet another example (I was still my coyote) is when I was watching a group of horses when two powerplaying coyotes came up and killed a foal. They didn't respond to any posts but their own, and just ate the foal no matter what we(me and the surrounding horses) would tell them about how coyotes can't kill a horse. V.V ~end rant~

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2013, 04:12:41 pm »
To the above post~ I agree with most of that stuff.. My coyote has been adopted before... But, coyoties have been known to take good sized foals from horse ranchs. Two in Idaho plagued a horse ranch for two years before being shot. All the while eating foals and young horses. Anywho, that's getting off topic. I had a super small roleplay a few years back. We all got eaten by a whale or a giant fish can't remember which one. I'm fine with small adult wolves. They're as a wolfaboo once told me: "MaJeStIc"
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2013, 04:59:19 pm »
Maybe I over exaggerated on how they can't kill a horse e.e' I meant that the coyote who attacked the horse was;
A: bigger than the foal
B: only bitting it's legs to kill it
C: ignoring all the posts against it

As you said, they can kill foals, but I had meant that in that particular scenario they couldn't have. (Afterwards they buried the horse to eat later ._. Did I mention they dug the hole in a matter of seconds?)

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2013, 05:18:48 pm »
Ah, now I see what you're getting at.

Offline Chemistry

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Aemuli Novum Creator
    • View Profile
    • Aemuli Novum Website
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2013, 07:56:21 pm »
Personally, super small wolves or whatnot throw me off. I'll call the character a pup simply because of their size. On an entirely different note, I've actually made a whole rant on pups xD I run a literate roleplay, and it bothers me entirely when the pups that are just born open their eyes or talk in less than an hour.

The little things in life....
"Everyone says love hurts, but that isn't true.
Loneliness hurts.
Rejection hurts.
Losing someone hurts.
Envy hurts.
... Everyone gets these things confused with love,
but in reality love is the only thing in this world that covers up all pain
and makes someone feel wonderful again.
Love is the only thing in this world that does not hurt."

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 08:16:47 pm »
I do not think that being literate means you have to be realistic. The tiny wolf roleplay I was in was quite literate.

Offline Blueyi

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2013, 05:44:52 am »
I'd have to agree with Alice. But yes, Whitewolf. But certain roleplays are required to be realistic, and sometimes not all of them are realistic.