Author Topic: What Do You Often Play As?  (Read 9959 times)

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: What Do You Often Play As?
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2013, 09:14:31 pm »
Wolves. Rarely playing with felines.
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2013, 12:41:08 am »
I'm usaully playing as my wolf charie. I rarely play as a feline. :-\

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2013, 01:29:51 am »
I often times roleplay as a fox. I have so many different fox characters of many different fox species that I can't count them all.
When I don't roleplay as a fox, I roleplay as a Warrior Cat character, or as many of my other characters.
Inactive

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2013, 01:41:41 am »
Lately when I've been on, which isn't much or often, I've been a hippo.

Awesome. FH needs more hippopotamus characters.

I tend to play most often as my in-game persona/fursona, Abomine (she's in my signature). When I'm not playing as Abomine, I'm playing as various antelope, deer, rabbit, or bear characters. I've recently taken a liking to a female Nile crocodile character I made for stuff 'n' giggles, and a California condor character I made to nom on those "Elk Carcass" characters I see now and then in Bonfire.

I'm rarely seen in-game as an actual canine or feline character. I have a hellhound character named Balthazar whose homebase is in Sky's Rim, but I hardly play as him anymore.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 02:23:03 am by Abomine »

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline antherax

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2013, 02:11:58 am »
Ranulf all the way man. I sometimes play as wolves, and other characters like Lethe and Mordecai. But I prefer Ranulf over all. He's a blue cat, what's not too love? I prefer feline characters over wolves. I feel like wolves flood the place XD I rarely use horses or other animals, without the real models... it just looks funky. You know? Feral Heart is for cats and dogs. But it's fun to take a break from that :D

See? He's awesome ^^
dead account

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2013, 03:21:57 am »
I play whatever strikes the mood for me. I mostly play canine characters and sometimes I tend to experiment with other species like deer and cheetahs. I don't really have a "default" character to jump onto for fun, I'm often curious about playing other characters and exploring different personalities.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2013, 04:12:00 am »
Say hi to me if you see me!
I saw you yestderday. HELLO :D

I barely play as a wolf, I've grown a liking to unrealistic felines. My main one is Draven (in my signature) and if I feel like derping I get on FOOFY :D

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2013, 04:57:08 am »
75% of the time I'm seen on my fursona, Kiki. (As seen in my avatar and signature.)
Farewell everyone<3

Offline BlueKinTsukiko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2013, 05:49:16 am »
So far whenever I get online now a days its usually a lion character, that or I will go as a yokai. Which is a demon based on a animal who must serve its master. I like doing realistic roleplays along with unrealistic as long as its with friends because I found that its much more difficult to role play with people who you don't know and can't really explain their characters that or are new to roleplaying rather than friends whom you can trust.

Same with realistic roleplays too, the friendlier the group the better, hence why I love very few groups whom can role play.

Offline 22blueowls

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2013, 06:11:45 am »
I have been having issues with the game but when FH does cooperate, I always love my pure black zombie wolf, CiWel. She's nothing fancy and the only color on her besides black are a pair of exploding blue eyes. No preset atm, but sometime in the future when I have better tech. I plan to make her even more so. Her tag is "CiWel Zombie", because I just love the expressions and things people suddenly type in the chat when they see me hopping or trotting their way up a hill. It's the most fun I have with any of my characters. I hope she becomes well known! User: 22blueowls